Appleby Blush Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You had to..."

Marcia chuckled at the look of surprise on that cute face. "Yeah," she laughed. "He wanted a blow job but you can't always have what you want. I jerked him off."

The surprise turned to shock. "You..."

Marcia's fingers danced across the pale thigh. "Oh, Alice, you're such an innocent. Models and photographers get worked up all the time. That's only natural. So we relieve ourselves or get someone to help." She laughed again. "One good turn deserves another, you know?"

"Marcia...!"

The redhead tugged on the hem of Alice's skirt. "You know what, babygirl? I love that cute innocence of yours. Come on, finish your drink to celebrate. You're one of us now."

"One of us?" Alice asked, swallowing another mouthful.

"A model," Marcia laughed, pulling her hand away from that soft flesh and taking Alice's hand. "You're an Appleby girl. Congratulations."

Alice stared in disbelief. "You mean... just like that?"

"Just like that," Marcia told her, linking their fingers. Carmella had told her to keep things moving fast, make sure she kept the young cop off guard. "Today you'll get to meet Carmella Santiago, of course. And sign your contract."

Alice's sea-blue eyes grew wide. "Sign? I..."

"You told me how much this means to you," Marcia said with a frown. "Doesn't it?"

"Yes... of course..."

"Then don't put on that look when you meet Carmella. If you show any doubt, she'll throw you out. Do exactly what she asks and you'll be fine. Keep listening to me, babygirl, and I'll guide you through all of this..."

She watched the blonde's changing expression as the ramifications filtered through her mind. Just as Carmella had suggested, the young cop was itching to take advantage. She could practically feel the need flowing through their linked hands. She threw the blonde another line.

"What is it? You look puzzled."

Alice leapt at the opportunity, almost too eagerly. "I was just wondering... could you tell me everything that happens here? I mean, from what you've already explained, it's clear I have a lot to learn. What does the life of a model look like? What sort of things do we get involved in?"

"I'll tell you everything," Marcia said, her green eyes gleaming at the girl as she reeled her in. "Stick with me and I'll let you into all the Appleby secrets. How about that..."

"Fantastic."

Marcia giggled at the blonde's enthusiasm, finally unlinking their fingers and casually sitting back in the sofa. She studied the young woman. Alice's nipples were clearly visible through her bra and the thin green material of that blouse. The redhead didn't need to wonder how they'd taste in her mouth—she had a very good imagination...

"By the way, you told me yesterday that you'd never been with another woman?"

She watched the girl nervously pushed her blonde hair across her right shoulder, holding onto it as if for comfort as she shook her head. "No..." Alice said, a little too quickly. She were trying to prove something to herself, something Marcia knew would eventually break. She shifted on the sofa a little uneasily. "I mean... I'm not..."

"Well..." As Marcia dropped her hand to the young girl's thigh again, Alice's eyes followed the movement. It was no longer an innocent, casual touch. "If you ever change your mind..." Her fingernails crawled up the inside of her thigh to the edge of her skirt. "I'm sure there'll be plenty of opportunity..."

Her green eyes flashed at Alice as she spoke. She paused long enough to let the implication sink in.

And the sexual tension was gone, replaced once again by that friendly touch. Those welcoming eyes. "And incidentally, the photos from your session yesterday were hot." Alice shifted, most certainly conscious that her hand was still riding the blonde's knee softly.

Then the words Marcia had spoken struck her. She'd seen them?! The girl might as well have spoken the words of shock aloud. The blush flared up Alice's neck and consumed the entirety of her face. She hadn't anticipated that Marcia was fully aware of what had happened.

"The photos were sensational, Alice," the curly red-haired woman continued, giving another of those deep, throaty laughs. "No wonder Tony and Carmella want you on the team."

Her words brought the response Marcia expected.

"What happens with them?" Alice rasped, a despairing frown covering her forehead. "If they ever got out..."

"They won't," the redhead comfortingly explained, raising the hem of Alice's skirt and then allowing it to drop again. "We've all had compromising shots taken and you're no different. As long as you're an Appleby girl, no one will see the audition photos..."

As long as...?

Marcia could see a bead of sweat appear on Alice's. For the first time, the young cop would be beginning to wonder if she was getting in over her head.

***

Kirsten's body was so aroused she could scream.

The shoot had been far hotter than her first audition and in that thin, short sleeved tee shirt, Daly looked every inch her dream man. The black colour matched his dark skin and from the constant visits her searching eyes had made to his crotch in those tight jeans, she was sure he was feeling it the same way that she was.

The effect was that she'd put an extra oomph into her performance. The whole situation had gradually swung away from the need to gain approval so that her undercover mission could progress to the overwhelming need to tease him...

The sudden break helped ease the sexual tension. Daly had to change his camera, he'd explained, and he'd wanted her to oil herself for the finale to the audition. He'd only been out of the room for a couple of minutes and yet when he'd returned, she realised her thoughts had ventured to places they really shouldn't go.

"Come on, Kirsten," he snapped, the changed camera dancing at his waist from the straps around his neck. He pulled it off and laid it on the table before grabbing the bottle of oil from her. "Is that the best you can do?"

"Sorry—" she began, but he was already unscrewing the top from the bottle.

"I told you I need you gleaming," he said, emphasising the last word. "Raise your arms above your head and turn around."

The oil felt cool and invigorating as it hit her back. No wonder he hadn't been happy with what she'd done, he was using half the bottle. His hands were spreading it across her flesh, rubbing it in thoroughly as if it were sun tan lotion.

"That's better," Kirsten heard him say, and she tried not to purr.

Arms in the air and his hands on her body sent a shiver down her spine. All the way to her aching sex. She felt weak around him. Submissive. A soft sigh escaped her parted lips as his fingers dug into her lower back, running along the top of her thong before dipping underneath. She bit her lip.

When his hands cupped her asscheeks under the thong, digging into her flesh as he spread the oil across her skin, she involuntary moved her legs apart. For a startling, delicious moment she thought he was going to dip between them...

"Turn around, Kirsten," she heard him say in her ear, her hot breath on his neck. She almost tripped as she swung to face him, temporarily dizzy from the thought of what might come next. He wasn't going to... was he?

She moaned again as the oil hit her skin. His dark eyes held hers as he held the bottle high above her chest, allowing the liquid to splash onto her flesh. It traced its way down her skin, sliding in rivulets across her breasts and around her hard dark nipples before dripping in slow motion onto her stomach.

"Good," Daly asked. His breathing was almost as heavy as hers. His dark eyes searched hers as she gave another moan.

Kirsten nodded. They way her breath caught in her throat made it impossible to speak. Did he mean the effect he was creating for the rest of their shoot was good? Or was he referring to the feel of his hands on her body?

Was she being seduced?

The way he moved around behind her provided the answer. When his hands slid around her waist, the moistness between her thighs turned into a pool of desire. They felt remarkably soft as he caressed the oil in sweeping circles into her stomach. When his erect cock pressed against her taut backside, it was like leaning back against a tree trunk.

It settled in the crevice between her buttocks as his hot breath warmed the back of her neck. The heat that had been building between her thighs reached a fevered pitch. She told herself she was a cop and this was enemy territory. You didn't do this sort of thing on a mission. But when his oily hands slid under hers, unashamedly cupping and caressing her naked breasts, it was impossible to resist.

"Just go with it," she heard him breathe into her ear. He tugged on her nipples and she was arching her back and feeding her swells into his palms? "You need this..."

He was right, she did. Her head fell back onto his shoulder. He whispered something else into her ear but she couldn't quite take it in. She couldn't hear anything, only the sound of his panting breath on the side of her cheek. Kirsten grunted. One hand had left a breast and was slithering down her stomach. It was heading lower than it should.

She turned her head to explain that was a step too far but no words would come out.

Glancing down, she watched transfixed as his oily hand slip down inside her skimpy thong. The sight of his black fingers on her tanned flesh looked so incredibly erotic. God, she was close to an orgasm and he hadn't reached her throbbing sex yet. With one final burst of defiance, the cop in her tried to twist away. This was a mission and... and...

His muscular arm held her tight, his totem pole of a cock pushing against her buttocks. His hand reached her sex, spreading oil across the smooth mound. She gave in to the inevitable.

The first orgasm consumed her as he curled a finger into her slippery folds. The soles of her feet pressed into the floor as she bent back into him, spreading her legs as wide as possible as he slid a second finger inside. Her hands went behind her, meeting around his neck. The movement opened up her whole body to his hands.

One hand pulled on her nipple again while his fingers gently fucked her. When his thumb circled around the wet flesh of her clit, she knew she was in the hands of an expert. She had to stop this, she told herself... just... just... not yet. Her brow furrowed. Her face twisted. Her moist lips panted beneath the heavy lids of her eyes.

"Go with it," a deep voice from behind whispered into her ear.

Kirsten shook her head but despite herself, her body was somehow arching backwards. She could feel more of that wonderful cock pressing into her ass. She hadn't told it to do that! Her breath was so erratic she couldn't speak, but the moans were coming one after another. Her hips were thrusting forward on those probing fingers, creating a back-and-forward momentum despite the haze engulfing her. Teeth bit down on her earlobe.

This was too much... too much... and then she was cumming again...

***

"I thought..." Alice began, looking around the empty dressing room. "I thought..." The large bulb lights of the make-up station were off. The bottles of perfumes and creams neatly organized, each brush and pencil in its place.

"Carmella has been held up," Marcia explained behind her. Alice felt her breath tickle the exposed lines of her neck. "But the paperwork is ready to be completed before you leave. There's just one other thing..."

Alice followed her gaze towards the bowl of water and some shaving implements sitting on the small stool beside the swivel chair.

"You have the one thing no Appleby girl is allowed," the freckled redhead chuckled, wrapping an arm around the young woman's waist. "Sorry girl, but if you're going to sign that contract, it has to go."

Alice began to blush again. Despite her all night sex with the twins, her body was burning again and that familiar itch needed satisfying. Maybe she could look them up again tonight? No, that would break every rule she'd set for herself.

It would have to be someone new.

"I like my look," she slowly said, glancing nervously around the room. There was no doubt what Marcia was referring to and yet she loved the look of her thin blonde landing strip. How often had a man told her how sexy it was?

"I'm sure you look hot," Marcia convincingly murmured, her fingers gently caressing the tapered hollow in the small of her back. "But so is the bare look. You'll feel like a new woman, girl, believe me."

Alice tried to hide her reluctance. This was a mission and she had to do what she had to do. She could always grow it back again. "Okay, I'll do it," she reluctantly said, swinging her gaze back away from Marcia to the shaving implements.

The redhead gently prodded Alice towards the seat. "No, babygirl, I'll do it."

Alice felt the lick of heat start between her thighs and then circle her body. It took a few moments for her brain to comprehend Marcia's meaning but the wicked grin on Marcia's face confirmed the worst. "You'll... no... why—"

"First, it's kind of a tradition. Second, those are my instructions and I've already explained we never disobey Carmella. And third, I'll make a much better job than you could. Now just slip your clothes off and we'll make you feel special, okay?"

"My clothes?"

"All of them," Marcia said, giving one of those deep, throaty laughs that made the young cop's spine tingle. "You'll feel better that way, believe me."

Alice slowly turned away, wondering how she could escape from the moment—whether she wanted to escape. Getting naked in front of the redhead was almost as embarrassing as the thought of being shaved by her. But there was no denying the warmth that was growing between her legs.

She glanced up, realizing that Marcia would see everything in the wide make-up mirror. Their eyes met and Alice drew a trembling breath. She could do this. One hand went to the first button of her top. The redhead gave the briefest of nods. After that it became a little easier. Defiantly, she held the other woman's gaze as she stripped.

The curvy redhead picked up Alice's clothes when she'd finished undressing, placing them on the table. "Okay, sexy," she giggled, swinging back to her and placing her hands on her hips. "Sit in the chair."

Alice felt another shiver run through her. Marcia's tone, the look on her face, and her whole demeanour suggested she was taking pleasure in Alice's discomfort. Or was she just intending to enjoy her work?

"Nervous?" she heard the woman ask. She nodded, averting her eyes as she heard that throaty laugh again. "Here, this will help."

Her heart leapt into her throat. When she looked up at her new friend in the mirror, the redhead was holding out a small container of white powder. Wait until Wilson heard about this...

"Don't tell anyone," Marcia chuckled softly, pulling a small stool to the chair and easing down onto it. "Carmella doesn't approve and I'll lose my job. This is my own personal stash." She uncapped the container and ladled a small pile out on a tiny spoon. With a quick stiff, it was gone. Alice watched the redhead close her eyes and breath deeply. "It'll help you relax, believe me."

Pin-pricks of heat danced across Alice's scalp. She was in over her head. Drowning. She forced herself to breath. To concentrate on other things. To go to that rational part of her brain which was becoming harder and harder to reach.

Carmella didn't approve? OK, that was something to think about, just... just not now. For future reference, perhaps. There was something there, right? It didn't fit with the picture they were building up, but... but something. It might explain why it was proving to be so difficult to pin anything on the agency. Could everything be legitimate, after all?

Marcia had slotted the dipper back into the vial and held it out for Alice.

"No, thanks," she softly breathed. "I... I don't."

"You should," Marcia laughed, placing the container down beside her. "No one's going to judge."

In the modelling industry, maybe, Alice thought. For her, the thought was next to inconceivable. She was the law. There was little grey area for her, everyone judged. She was glad she had Marcia. The woman would be the perfect companion for helping her to understand more.

"Okay, spread 'em..." The words hit Alice between the thighs and then the redhead was laughing again. "You should see your face. So innocent. So sexy..."

Her hands slid along Alice's naked thighs and gently eased them apart. It was time to get started...

***

Marcia sat at an angle on the small stool so that the cameras would capture everything. She'd done this so often she could work blindfolded. There was no doubt how hot Alice was feeling—her labial lips were already glistening with arousal. Looking upwards into the blonde's face, she waited until Alice's gaze found hers and then winked.

"Enjoy," she breathed as she ran her fingers along the soft skin of the young cop's thighs.

For a few seconds, she gently glided her fingertips back and forward, allowing the heat to build inside her victim's body. In other circumstances, it would have been impossible to resist the urge to dip her head between those wide-open thighs and taste the elixir on offer, but she had her instructions. Picking up the warm cloth, she began to apply just the right pressure in the right places. Women could never resist that first touch.

"Hey, there," she grinned upwards, as Alice began to squirm. "You've got to sit still..."

Applying some shaving cream to the brush, she lathered the blonde's mound. Alice took care of herself and all that really needed tending to was that sexy blonde strip, but Marcia wasn't going to deny herself the full tease. She made her movements slow and sensual, listening to the soft sighs above her.

She picked up the razor and began to use it with the expertise of a master barber. Her fingers gently touched, rubbed and caressed the newly shaven parts after each stroke. It was as if she was testing progress, rather than the deliberate teasing...

As she pulled the slippery flesh taut, Alice's body began to shake.

"You have to sit still," Marcia said again, roughly pushing the cop's legs further apart and pulling that pale, slender body forward. "I'm almost finished." The final strokes removed the last blonde curls. The curvy redhead made two more passes, one up, one down, and was done.

Picking up the wet cloth, she made a show of cleaning the residue of shaving cream from Alice's now smooth mound. "How does that feel? Good?"

Alice whimpered as the redhead replaced the cloth with her fingers, tracing a soft pattern across the soft flesh. The girl's sex was a thing of beauty. Her swollen lips were small and tight, like the rest of her body, blossoming open around her pearl just enough to hint at the slicker pink inside. Marcia avoided touching her there, but only just so. She glanced up at the young cop, who had her eyes closed and was biting her lip.

"Here," Marcia softly, reaching for the small container beside her. One hand curled along the inside of Alice's chin, drawing her head up. The other finger was covered with coke. "Open your mouth."

Alice's eyes jerked open. Her slender body was rising and falling with the heat of the moment and the effect of the Blush. "I can't—" she began.

As her mouth opened to voice her objection, Marcia's finger slid between those soft lips and gently rubbed the cocaine on the woman's gums. Alice's mouth closed but it was too late. The wicked finger continued its work.

"That's it," Marcia sexily whispered, taking advantage of the moment as she worked her finger around the inside of Alice's mouth. "Suck on it... like that..."

Almost immediately, any resistance was gone. The mouth that had closed on Marcia's finger began to move, gently at first but then sucking on the digit as if it was a cock.