Appleby Blush Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on," he persisted. "You know you want to tell me. What's up?"

For a brief second she nearly told him. Instead, she twisted in her seat and dropped her hand onto his crotch. "I want to fuck."

"What!?" He quickly corrected the car as he swerved towards the centre line.

The feel of his manhood under her palm made her mind up. It was reacting nicely to her squeezing touch. "Take a left."

"Left?"

"There," she shouted, pointing to what was no more than a side road. The turning was almost on them.

"What the fuck..." Matt shouted as she grabbed the wheel and pulled it left. For a second he fought with the curling bend and then straightened the car along the narrow track. "Are you trying to kill us?"

"Don't be a wimp," she snapped, checking ahead. "Just park somewhere."

"Where?"

"For fuck's sake, Matt," she shouted, her hands already attacking his trousers. Her body was crying out for attention and she needed it now. "Any-fucking-where..."

"But it's—"

"Matt," she shouted, dragging his cock out into the open. "Stop the fucking car. Now!"

Pulling over in the darkness wasn't easy, especially with Kirsten's mouth on his hardness. No sooner had he stilled the engine than she had the passenger door open.

"Kirsten..."

"Outside," she shouted at him, throwing her coat back onto the passenger seat.

It was raining even harder as he followed her out of the car, stumbling as one hand held his open trousers up around his waist. "It's raining..."

"So what?" Somehow the heavy rain added to the moment. Wesley Snipes wouldn't object to fucking in the rain and neither would Tony Daly. Dragging her thong down from under her skirt, she rested her palms behind her on the wet hood of the car and pushed herself up into a sitting position on the bonnet.

"C'mon," she snarled. "C'mon..."

When he approached her, she pulled his hand to her right breast, her hand over his roughly kneading the firm swell through the white blouse.

"That's better," she grunted, pulling him into a passionate kiss and palming his cock with her free hand. "C'mon, Matt, I need this. Fuck me..."

With a grunt, she ripped her blouse and then the cups of her bra upwards, exposing her body to the rain. One hand dragged his head to her thrusting breasts while the other pulled his hard shaft to her and lined him up. The rain was heavier now, splattering against the bonnet and their bodies. It added to her frantic excitement. Gripping his hips, she helped him ram himself inside her.

Her cry as he entered her was so loud that she could have been heard by anyone around. In this storm, they were safe enough, but she didn't care. Even the thought of being watched was exciting. "C'mon, Matt..." she growled, her bottom beginning to rock on the bonnet of the car. "C'mon..."

Closing her eyes, she was on a movie set, being fucked in the driving rain. She laughed aloud, throwing her head back to feel the heavy rain against her face. Their clothes were already soaked, sticking to their skins. Would Tony Daly take her like this? Could his black cock have entered her so easily or would he have to take his time and allow her to adjust to his size?

"For fuck sake..."

"What?" Matt grunted.

Kirsten realised she'd said the words out loud as she'd thought of the photographer. She hadn't intended to.

"Fuck me harder," she told him, digging her nails into her skin. "C'mon..."

Her intensity amazed her. She began to rock her body against him, crossing her ankles around his back. Being fucked like this was so uncomfortable and yet so incredibly hot. The changed angle as she bounced on the bonnet saw her aroused clit rub against his shaft and her nails dug in harder.

Their heavy panting and the distinctive sound of their slapping flesh mingled with the noise of the rain.

"Faster," she grunted, locking her ankles more tightly around his pumping hips. Her palms rested flat on the bonnet behind her so that she could better pump upwards. This was just what she needed right now—raw unadulterated fucking that would drown out all her illicit thoughts.

"Fuck me... fuck me... fuck me..."

"I am," he grunted back. Kirsten didn't often talk dirty but when she did...

"C'mon, you bastard. Fuck me. Harder!"

The words had their effect. Matt pummelled her harder, trying to keep up with her out-of-control body. Her fingernails ripped across his skin, drawing blood across his back that was soon washed away by the driving rain.

"C'mon. Fuck, yes, like that... oh shit..."

She bit down on his shoulder as she came and then she was pumping again, seeking another. With her eyes closed, it wasn't Matt that she saw...