Appleby Blush Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not in school," he snapped, standing an inch or two taller as if that would age him.

His reaction made Wilson smile. And those incredibly blue eyes made her heart beat a little faster. Must be contact lenses, she thought, smoothing her hands through her hair again. She was aware that her blouse pulled tighter across her breasts as she fiddled with the knot on top of her head. She held the pose a few seconds longer than necessary. God, was she actually flirting? That was stupid—half the Met would soon be in here after work.

When his eyes flickered across her breasts, she felt her body react. Be careful, she told herself—nothing more than a little harmless flirting. "You're not?" she said, raising her drink in a silent thank you. "Let me guess. Politician? Rocket Scientist?"

He shook his head and gave her that cocky grin again. "Nah. Even better. I'm a porn star."

Wilson involuntarily spit out half of the mouthful of gin and tonic she'd just taken. If nothing else, he was original. But—despite the heat circulating her body—he was still far too young. "Well, Junior Porn, let me wish you luck," she reluctantly told him, grabbing her coat and easing herself to her feet. "But it's an early night for me."

***

"You're quiet," Carmella remarked as they settled back in their luxurious seats. The private jet was remarkably quiet as it purred into the air. She'd ensured that the cabin lighting was subdued. "You have been ever since we met up again."

Kirsten glanced sideways at her, wondering how to reply. To buy some time, she sipped at the flute of champagne their stewardess had just provided immediately. "I've just been thinking," she eventually said.

Carmella fixed her with a soft smile. "About Laroche? He's very good isn't he?"

The brunette hesitated. How much did her host know? "Yes," she replied, her voice little more than a whisper. "Yes, he is."

"Welcome to the club," her beautiful host said as she reached across and patted her hand. "I've never had a better fuck..."

Kirsten coughed and spluttered as the champagne went down the wrong way. Had Carmella really said that?

The Columbian woman chuckled as she reached over with her serviette and wiped the spilt bubbly from the cop's dress. "Don't be so shy," she laughingly told her. "We've all been fucked by the good doctor."

The brunette coughed again and wiped a tear from her eye with the back of her hand. She stared back at Carmella, opening and closing her mouth without a sound coming out.

"Yes, even me," Carmella continued, sexily clinking their glasses together in an unspoken toast. "That's the wonderful thing about life as a top model. We can have whoever we want whenever we want. The entire male species wants to fuck us and we hold all the cards."

Kirsten allowed the words to filter into her mind. Was it possible to feel this aroused again after the long session she'd just had with Laroche? "You... you knew what was going to happen?" she eventually asked, sweeping a lock of wavy, brown hair back behind her ear.

"With Laroche? No one could know that," her host answered with a shrug. "He simply provides the platform for you to express yourself. Different women have different reactions. Yours confirmed what I thought."

"Which was?" The words came out softly.

"That you have all the attributes to be a successful model," Carmella replied, stroking her fingers along the brunette's thigh. With the Blush still in Kirsten's system, she could do anything she wanted right now. But there was no need to rush things. "And it seems that you enjoy sex as much as I do, and neither of us is afraid to show that. You've fucked Daly and now the good doctor. It seems that black men are your thing?"

"I... I..."

Carmella laughed heartily, tracing her fingertips in little circles. "Oh, Kirsten, you look so sexy when you're bashful like that. There's no need to try and disguise it, none at all. Never try and hid anything from me, I'm your friend. And besides, if your encounter with Laroche was anything like as hot as mine, it's not something you'll easily forget.

"I'll not," the cop involuntarily blurted, and then covered her mouth in embarrassment.

Both women laughed and Carmella took immediate advantage. "For a man of his age, he is in good condition, yes?"

"Incredible," Kirsten responded. It was a relief to be able to share her excitement with her Columbian mentor. "And the thing is..."

She stopped suddenly, as if the secret might be too much. Carmella shifted her body closer, her stroking fingertips pausing on the woman's thighs. "What, darling?"

"When..." Kirsten hesitantly began and then paused. The deep breath helped calm her nerves. "When I thought the voice was watching, that was an unbelievable turn on..."

"Ah, yes," Carmella's smooth, accented voice agreed. "It was the same with me. It still is. I like an audience."

"You do?"

The older woman laughed as she reached up to press a button above her head. "Of course. Lots of women like to be watched when they fuck. It enhances the moment."

The pretty blonde stewardess entered the small seating area from behind the dark blinds as Kirsten shuffled in her seat. Carmella's words were having the desired effect and she smiled at her friend as she took the silver tray from the stewardess.

"Thank you Inga," she murmured, placing the tray on the small table between their seats. "You are still on a sexual high, yes?"

The brunette stared at the two lines of coke. "I..."

Carmella picked up the straw and smiled. "Believe me, this will help."

"I can't." The shock on the cop's face was mirrored in her voice.

"Why not?" By asking the question directly, Carmella knew she was putting the brunette on the spot. What could she say? She was a cop working for the Vice squad? Bringing out cocaine was a calculated risk, but one she could turn to her advantage if she persuaded her to partake.

"It's just that... I mean... I never have..."

"Then there's no better time to start," Carmella said, her tone firm and strong. "Besides, all models do." She smiled sweetly at the brunette as she picked up the straw and dipped her head. Cleanly taking one of the lines, she threw her head back as the chemical buzz hit her. "Mmmm, wonderful," she sighed. "Your turn."

Kirsten hesitated as she took the straw, wondering how to extract herself from the uncomfortable position. Carmella gave her no room for manoeuvre. Her hand found the back of the brunette's head, gently forcing her into position. "Come on, darling," she whispered into her ear as she leant closer. "You'll love it."

With a purr of satisfaction, she watched as Kirsten slowly raised the straw to her nostril and held it above the white powder. A deep breath later, the cop took the other line like a pro.

"Such a good girl," Carmella encouraged, observing every expression as Kirsten's eyes closed. The brilliance of colours would be washing through her mind and it was time to press home her advantage. Placing the tray on an adjacent seat, she licked the tip of her finger and picked up the few remaining grains of powder.

"Imagine its Laroche's cock," she persuasively whispered, stroking the finger across the woman's half open mouth. The Blush in her system would make it impossible for Kirsten's hazy mind to resist any implanted suggestion.

Kirsten immediately took it between her lips, tentatively licking the white residue and then finding her tongue was running around the fingertip. If she closed her eyes, it felt like a cock and she could hear Laroche's groans in her imagination. She sucked on it hard, fellating it the way she had to both Daly and the doctor.

"You are a sexy little thing," Carmella murmured, eventually pulling her finger away from the glossy red lips.

She wrapped a long arm around Kirsten's neck and pulled her so close that a mere incline of her head would see them kiss. The temperature in the cabin instantly shot up a few degrees. Under the influence of the aphrodisiac and the cocaine, the cop was virtually powerless to resist. Sliding her free hand along the brunette's cheek, Carmella cupped her chin. Her fingers behind Kirsten's head had spread out and gently stroked her silken hair.

When the captivated woman breathed heavily and closed in for the kiss, Carmella pulled her head away.

"Just relax..." her soothing Columbian voice murmured, while she shifted her mouth to Kirsten's ear. "Relax while I tell you all about the party in a couple of days. I have a real treat in store for you..."