Annabelle's Journey

Story Info
An innocent eighteen year old royal enters a dangerous world.
11.5k words
4.74
13k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joannexx
Joannexx
88 Followers

Annabelle is a gorgeous, sexy but dangerously inexperienced eighteen year old member of the British royal family. She has led a sheltered life in an exclusive girls boarding school. An invitation for a few days on an older woman's mega yacht changes everything.

There are references to smoking, drugs and BDSM ... so please don't read this story if this isn't for you!

All persons are fictitious ...

In the three months since her eighteenth birthday her life had changed. With an almost childish innocence she had let herself be led into an exciting but dangerous new world. Now she was trapped in a lifestyle she could not afford to leave.

Alone in a luxurious rooftop penthouse apartment in the five star prestigious Barcelona Omega Hotel she opened her Hermes bag and took out a small silver box, her cigarettes and lighter.

It was a warm August day in Barcelona. Annabelle opened the apartment doors onto the terrace. Down below she could see the marina overflowing with extravagantly luxurious private yachts. At the far end, in deeper water were the super yachts, the playthings of the oligarchs and mega rich. One of these, at a hundred and five meters long, was the MV Omega ...

Annabelle knew it well.

She sat down in a comfortable chair. Her tight, body hugging black dress, rode up exposing her firm young thighs; her perfectly shaped smooth legs enhanced by outrageously expensive 10 denier designer tights.

Firm, usually erect nipples, completed her beautifully shaped teen breasts. They filled a black 32d Victoria's Secrets bra, that only just fitted inside her low cut tight dress. Skilfully styled dark hair cascaded down her back. She looked good, very good.

But she was worried.

As she repeatedly filled her lungs with the calming smoke, she started to relax. The nicotine was doing its work. Her mind was starting to clear.

But this wasn't enough. Annabelle had a problem. She picked up her cellphone ...

xxxxx

Annabelle didn't ask to be born into a branch of the British royal family. Her father, Prince Michael of Henley, was a slightly controversial senior member of the Royal Family, a successful businessman and occasional philanthropist.

It was rumoured, but never proven, that he had an unhealthy interest in teen girls.

Her mother was also a product of a noble family. A cold woman, she showed more interest in her horses than her children.

Typical of their class, her parents spent little time with their two sons and daughter, leaving their upbringing to a nanny and the staff at their very expensive boarding schools.

Annabelle spent most of her school life at a very exclusive girls' school on the south coast of England. Her friends varied from well bred daughters of the aristocracy to those of senior military families.

As she approached eighteen, as a result of her very sheltered and unloved life, she was shy, inexperienced... and vulnerable. Her knowledge of the real world was limited. Her experience with boys was just one brief friendship with an older boy who soon made it clear that he wanted just one thing. Annabelle refused. He lost interest.

True to the traditions of the British Royal family, Annabelle loved sailing. Her elite school had a 40ft high performance racing sailboat. At thirteen she joined the all girl crew. She loved the sailing and loved the company. Sailing was her great release, an escape from all the insecurities and lack of confidence. This was her passion until she left school for the next chapter of her life

How she missed the freedom, friendship and excitement of being part of the close knit team.

Her parents suggested that she took a gap year before entering Oxford University. They said, "Travel will give you life experience."

xxxxx

Even though her father had very little involvement In Annabelle's upbringing, he was nevertheless proud of her.

A successful businessman who did not hesitate to use his royal status to close a deal, he had almost completed negotiations with Terri Gonzalez, owner of a large international chain of hotels. She was considering investing in a large central London real estate apartment development. Prince Michael was the middleman. He would earn a large commission on the deal. Terri was wavering; she needed a final push to complete the deal.

What better than to invite her to dinner at his typically English stately home? He would put on a full show for her. All his staff would be in uniforms. The table would be set for fine dining with precious solid silver cutlery, bone china crockery and delicate fine crystal glasses. A family dinner with his wife and daughter should help build trust ...

"Annabelle, we have an important guest for dinner tonight. She is a lady I am hoping to do business with? It would be good if you could join us."

"Who is this lady father?"

"She is Terri Gonzalez. Her father died two years ago and she inherited his business empire worth almost a billion dollars, mostly hotels and real estate. She's a single lady, quite a loaner."

"You may find her interesting - you have a shared interest. She has an enormous yacht - a little bigger than the racing boat you've been sailing!" Her father laughed at his own joke. "It's a one hundred and five metre Benetti built in an Italian shipyard. It was a cancelled order from a Russian Oligarch - six decks of outrageous Russian luxury".

"Omg, that's enormous..."

Annabelle was curious about the yacht ... and about Terri? What ever would make a single woman buy a vessel of that size?

xxxxx

Terri arrived in the back of her black chauffeur driven Mercedes Maybach. She was immediately impressed by this example of an English stately home

"Michael, this is such a beautiful place. How long have you lived here?"

"All my life. My family have lived here for over four hundred years." As they walked through the house along the wide carpeted passageway Michael continued, "My wife Mary, and Annabelle, my daughter are really looking forward to meeting you."

At the classically set dinner table Annabelle sat next to Terri, her parents opposite. At first she was nervous of Terri. She guessed her age at around forty five. She was probably 5'8", curvy but not overweight. Her full breasts and ample thighs were half covered by a body hugging blue dress, expensive looking designer shoes with four inch heels. Her long dark hair and almost hypnotic deep brown eyes completed the effect. There was something about her ...

As the evening progressed, the fine wine from Michael's extensive cellar flowed freely. It was a relaxed dinner. They chatted almost like old friends. Michael was pleased.

During the evening Terri asked Annabelle about her love of sailing. Annabelle was really interested in Terri's yacht ... and asked lots of questions.

Terri was starting to like this innocent, unspoilt young girl's natural enthusiasm. How she would like to spend more time and get to know her.

"Perhaps you would like to spend a few days on my yacht?"

Annabelle glanced at her father. He nodded...

"I'd love to Terri. That would be so cool - thank you!"

Michael smiled. The dinner was going well.

"Its in the Port Vell Marina in Barcelona. We could sail along the coast towards France for a few days ... if you'd like to come".

"Yes please Terri. That would be so good - thank you, thank you!" Annabelle could hardly contain her excitement.

"You're welcome sweetheart," Terri briefly rested her hand on Annabelle's exposed thigh. She felt a jolt of excitement. This girl really was something very special.

"You're very welcome. We'll have some fun ..." Terri would make sure of that.

xxxxx

The following Monday Terri's private jet collected Annabelle from London Northolt Airport for the flight to Barcelona.

"Good morning Annabelle - welcome on board. My name is Sofia and I'm here to ensure you have an enjoyable experience. The flight will take approximately two hours."

"Thank you Sofia." Slightly overwhelmed, she didn't know what else to say.

"Let me pour you a glass of Terri's favourite Cristal champagne."

"Thank you Sofia." She was enjoying the hospitality ... and attention ...

"Is there anything else I can offer you once we are in international airspace?"

Annabelle was curious. What did she mean?

"We have a full bar, ... and anything else you may want ... just ask."

"Thank you Sophia, the champagne is ... cool."

"That's fine. Some guests take advantage of all the other things we can offer."

Annabelle relaxed in the comfortable leather seat. Sophia topped up her champagne.

"Terri tells me you are having a few days on her yacht ..."

"Yes, so good of her to invite me."

"You'll have fun. I think she really likes you! Have you known each other for long?"

"We met last week when my father invited her for dinner. We got on well. She's very nice."

"She is .... I'm also her personal assistant, so anything you want just ask." Sophia sat down in the seat opposite her.

"So, an attractive young lady like you must have lots of boyfriends?"

"Not really. It's difficult when the press are watching you all the time, looking for a story. I had a boyfriend, but he was after just one thing."

"Yes, guys are like that. They just don't understand ..."

Annabelle was starting to feel the effect of the Champagne. She relaxed and momentarily closed her eyes.

xxxxx

Terri was looking forward to entertaining Annabelle. Those beautiful young breasts ... omg, she looked amazing at the dinner. That dress she was wearing, exposing so much of those tempting teen thighs. And the feeling when she rested her hand on Annabelle's leg ... the electricity.

She searched for her on Instagram. Clicking through the photos she found one of her in a group of similar age girls. She was wearing a tight faded denim mini-skirt and a small white tee shirt clinging to her breasts. She zoomed in - could she see the shape of an erect nipple? This was too much ...

She let her hand wander between her legs. How she wanted to devour those breasts and suck those beautiful nipples. She fantasized exploring under the denim skirt, licking the inside of her thighs, smelling her juices until ...

The instant her finger touched her clit her body tensed. Her imagination was now completely in control of her body. She stroked her clit ... she could feel it coming ... a second later a huge orgasm overwhelmed her.

xxxxx

As the jet flew along the Spanish coastline, Annabelle could see the mountains in the distance, and as they started their descent just ten thousand feet below them, the deep blue sea, golden beaches, and boats. She was looking forward to seeing Terri's yacht. It was so nice of her to invite her. The private jet was amazing. Sophia was so nice ... and Terri was soo cool. This was going to be a very good few days.

Terri was waiting in the VIP section of Barcelona airport. As she saw Annabelle leave the jet, she felt a jolt of excitement and a sudden embarrassing moistness.

Had she seen that tight faded denim skirt before? As Annabelle walked towards the terminal Terri knew it was the skirt that the teen had been wearing in the Instagram photo, but this time with a very tight dark blue tee shirt.

"Sweetheart, welcome to Barcelona!"

"Terri, thank you for inviting me ..."

They briefly hugged.

"So good to see you, sweetheart. The weather is perfect and the yacht is fully provisioned." She put Annabelle's case into the boot of the silver Mercedes SL convertible. The roof was down, the sun was shining as they drove to the Barcelona Port Vell Marina. Annabelle was excited - Terri was very different to her circle of friends. She was entering a very different world.

At a hundred and five meters long, the yacht seemed enormous. Annabelle was speechless.

"Welcome to my private paradise, sweetheart."

"It's beautiful Terri ... and so big!"

The yacht was moored stern to the Marina. They climbed the steps onto a spacious sun deck, expensively furnished with a large Italian marble top table and comfortable chairs. In the middle was a huge display of flowers. A pair of sliding doors opened into a thickly carpeted lobby, a lift facing them.

"Let's go to my private area." They silently glided up; the doors opened onto the fifth floor.

She continued, "Only a few people are allowed up here ... Sophia, two of the waiters, Marcus and Benito, and the cleaners. Everyone is fully vetted. The fifth and sixth floors are my world - my self indulgent and secret paradise where anything goes ... welcome sweetheart!"

Annabelle had never seen luxury like it. It was the product of an inspired Italian interior designer who had controlled the excesses of his Russian client to produce a tasteful, comfortable and highly luxurious living environment.

Unfortunately, as the rouble fell in value due to circumstances apparently beyond his control, the Russian oligarch was unable to pay for the yacht. This was Terri's opportunity - the purchase was completed in a week. Her paradise was born!

"This is beautiful Terri." Annabelle had never seen anything like it before. "It's ours to enjoy for the next few days. Sophia will take your case to your bedroom. Let's start with a celebration drink. What is your favourite cocktail?"

"I'd love a Cosmopolitan."

"That's one of my favourites. I insist that we only use Finlandia vodka, distilled in Finland, and cranberry juice freshly squeezed by Benito."

She spoke into a small microphone on the wall and ordered two Cosmopolitans. A few minutes later a formally dressed Benito appeared with the cocktails. Instead of being in cocktail glasses they were beautifully presented in cut glass crystal tumblers - equivalent to a triple measure.

A pair of automatic sliding glass doors opened onto a comfortably furnished private balcony. They took their drinks and relaxed on a plush designer settee.

"Omg, this is so good." Annabelle was feeling very happy and relaxed.

"Enjoy. This is what life is all about." Terri lit a cigarette, inhaling deeply. "Do you want one sweetheart?"

Annabelle was slightly surprised; none of her friends smoked. "No thank you Terri."

Terri relaxed. She liked this young girl ... a lot.

"Tell me about yourself sweetheart. You sail. What else are you in to?" She knew Annabelle didn't have a boyfriend and didn't seem that interested. Sophia had told her.

"I read a lot, mostly rubbish fiction!"

"What are you reading now?"

She was slightly hesitant. This was not her usual type of book, "Room, by Emma Donoghue."

"I read it last year ... it's a lovely story." Terri was interested in her choice - it was about an intense relationship between two women. This was encouraging ...

"And you have a boy friend?"

"No, not now. At an all girls boarding school you don't have many opportunities. I only ever seem to meet spoilt immature boys ... and all they want is sex." The vodka in the Cosmopolitan cocktail was doing its work. Annabelle was relaxed, any inhibitions gone; this was an adventure.

She found Terri easy to chat with, despite their considerable age difference. Terri's conversation skills put her young visitor completely at ease.

Annabelle noticed on a small table next to the settee, what appeared to be a marijuana bong. She'd never seen one in real life before. She was curious ...

"Two more Cosmopolitans please.." The smart speaker relayed the order to Benito. They arrived within five minutes. Annabelle knew she had drunk too much, but what could she do about it?

"Have you never had a proper boyfriend, sweetheart?"

"No, never. They're so transparent and clumsy." She paused, "Perhaps one day I'll meet Mr Wonderful, get married, have kids, do the school run with all the other mothers."

Terri casually rested her hand on Annabelle's leg, "Is that really what you want." sweetheart?"

"No. I'd hate it!" The alcohol was starting to take over her inexperienced young body ... she was feeling very good.

Terri picked up the bong. Annabelle was confused. What was Terri doing? Surely she wasn't doing drugs?

Fascinated she watched Terri put the mouthpiece to her lips and light the marijuana in the bowl. She watched her repeatedly suck until the first smoke entered her mouth.

In thirty seconds the marijuana had taken over. Terri was very happy "Mmmm, this is so good."

Annabelle had never smoked anything, let alone marijuana.

"You should try it sweetheart ... it won't hurt you just once."

Just once wouldn't hurt. She was curious, excited and she wanted to please Terri.

"Show me how..."

Terri put the mouthpiece to Annabelle's lips, "Suck and hold it in, then breathe out slowly."

She filled her mouth filled with the smoke. Suddenly it caught the back of her throat and she started coughing and quickly blew the smoke out

"It's ok sweetheart, now try again, not so much smoke."

This time she didn't cough ... and within seconds she felt the marijuana taking over her body. She started giggling.

"Omg Terri, this is amazing." She was having her first ever high.

Thirty minutes later Terri re-lit the bong. Annabelle took two tokes. She had never felt like this before.

"Omg - I don't want this to end ..."

"It doesn't need to."

"This is so cool ..."

She kissed her on her forehead and stood up, "Enjoy, sweetheart. Nobody will find out."

Annabelle was confused. This older woman treated her as an adult, an equal, something she wasn't used to ... The marijuana was amazing. The high was incredible. She felt amazingly happy and relaxed. She wanted more.

Terri was struggling to control her horniness. Embarrassingly, moisture was building up between her legs. How she wanted to explore this gorgeous innocent young body ... stroke those beautiful young breasts, squeeze her perfect erect nipples. Those lips, the legs emerging from that short denim skirt ...

She would try something. Opening her arms, she quietly but firmly spoke the words that could completely change things, for better or worse. It was a risk, but the combination of the alcohol laced Cosmopolitans and the amount of marijuana Annabelle had consumed, it was worth a try.

"Come here, sweetheart."

And she did.

For the young teen, the feeling of Terri's arms tightly around her, pulling her close was strangely arousing. This was a new experience. Why was she enjoying it so much? She could feel the heat of her body and the shape of her mature breasts against hers.

Terri was relieved as she felt the teen put her arms around her body an snuggle into her. That was enough for the moment - stop when she wants more.

Annabelle felt her slowly pull away. It had given her such a good feeling. This was a different world full of new experiences. She was coming alive. How could Terri have such an effect on her?

"I'll show you around our own private world, sweetheart." She took Annabelle's hand, "There are no rules, nobody judges, just be yourself and be happy."

They continued the tour, passing through an intimate dining room, along a thickly carpeted corridor. There were two doors at the end.

She opened the left hand door, "This is your bedroom sweetheart." It opened into a predominantly dusky pink softly lit, tastefully, but expensively furnished room, the product of a talented Italian interior designer.

"This is the remote control for everything in the room - lighting, entertainment system and temperature." She sat on the side of the bed, "I'll show you how it works. Sit next to me."

This was exciting Annabelle. She gasped as she felt Terri's hand on the inside of her leg, just below the hem of her short denim skirt.

Terri knew she now had control. As if nothing had happened, she continued ...

"This is a connecting door between our rooms". She led her through,

It had a similar colour scheme of dusky colours, bathed in candlelight, and had been skilfully furnished by the Italian designer.

Joannexx
Joannexx
88 Followers