Appleby Blush Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hal_tee
hal_tee
396 Followers

"Uh goddd," she cried as her body overheated. She was sure she was going to drop the two half full glasses as her climax approached. Marcia recognised the moment and curled the fingers in search of the blonde's g-spot. When she lightly thumbed the young cop's clit, Alice sent out a series of throaty groans as the orgasm broke.

The glasses hit the floor.

***

Sandra Wilson balanced on her toes like a ballerina, stretching her body as she stared at herself in the long bedroom mirror. There were things inside her she couldn't explain.

This felt like going on a date again and yet that was the last thing her logical mind wanted. Her body was desperate to be fucked again, but tonight was not the night.

Her idea of meeting Alex Goodwin for a curry was in part her way of making up for what had happened between them. She'd treated him badly by not talking to him about her visit to see him and their subsequent sex. But his emotional attachment to her had always frightened her. It still did. Perhaps it was her guilt that insisted she tell him face-to-face about her decision to leave the Met—to jump before she was pushed.

And what better way to do that than over an innocent curry in one of her favourite Indian restaurants? It was important to her that she was the one to break the news before any of the rumours broke surface. Rumours spread like wildfire in the Met offices. Plus she needed to tell him she was closing the investigation. What a waste of time that had proven to be.

She hoped Alex didn't have any other expectations of the evening than a harmless chat between two friends. The one thing she was clear on was that she wanted Goodwin as her friend again. How could you continue to ignore someone as loyal and devoted as the barrel chested goon? Okay, he could be gruff and to the point, but that was what made Alex what he was. That side of him often infuriated her, but she loved it, too.

Then why, she suddenly asked herself as she smoothed the red dress across her flat stomach, had she put so much effort into looking as good as she did? Her reflection in the mirror told her she looked hot, and the flush of excitement on her face complimented the colour of her dress. Not only that, but this was the same red dress she'd worn to the open night at Appleby's modelling agency. And the same one she'd fucked Goodwin in.

She swung away from the mirror in disgust. Everything was crowding in on her, she admitted to herself. That was why she was experiencing such a variety of contrasting thoughts. And that was why she'd allowed that young teenager to fuck her last night.

Pin pricks of arousal overwhelmed her body at the excited recollection of their hot encounter, at the same time as her confused mind recoiled in disgust. On the one hand, the sheer, utter wickedness of their dangerous sex still sent shivers through her. Even at the peak of her affair with Goodwin—when discovery would have seen both of them publicly disciplined— the incredible exhilaration hadn't reached the levels of last night's brief tryst.

The hand job, the feel of his young hard flesh, the enthusiastically boyish yet very grown up way he'd fucked her. Out in the open, too...

Yet... every one of her experienced cop's instincts inside her mind screamed that she should never, ever, have placed herself in a compromising situation. What if she'd been seen, recognised? It would have become public or worse still, her one-off mistake could have been taken advantage of by anyone unscrupulous enough to do so.

How fucking stupid had she been? What the hell had got into her?

Her hazel coloured eyes glanced down her body, but she hadn't needed to look to know that her nipples had begun to pierce through the thin material of her dress. She needed sex, again, there was no doubt about that. And Alex Goodwin was much the safest option. But she'd have to be careful tonight. The idea was to win him back as a good friend, first.

After that, well... she'd see.

***

"You don't believe in wasting much time," Alice mumbled. Her pale face was covered in the sort of heavy blush that came with the heady mixture of embarrassed excitement.

Marcia just stared at her, that mischievous look of smiling arousal all too evident in her green eyes. She raised an eyebrow that reminded the blonde this was just the start.

Alice pulled her gaze away as another heated flush ran through her and glanced down at the stain on the floor. Neither glass had broken but wine was splattered across the plush carpet.

"I'm... I'm so sorry—" she began. Her nostrils flared as she forced air into her lungs, trying to come to terms with what was happening, to present a calm, collected exterior when inside her body was screaming out for more.

It seemed that Marcia understood. Grabbing her hand, she pulled the blonde across to the four-poster and roughly pushed her flat onto the bed. Ignoring Alice's gasp, she crawled onto the multi coloured sheet beside her and threw a leg across the young cop's lap. Sitting there, she half stretched her curvy body so that she could reach the bedside table, she giggled as she removed a baggy filled with white powder.

Alice's stomach bottomed out and all of a sudden, a searing heat shot through her body and out of the top of her head. Marcia had dipped her long fingernail of her pinky into the bag, scooping a bit of the coke on the end and sniffing it quickly. Her glistening green eyes never left Alice's.

The blonde licked her lips, once again remembering the sensation at the modelling agency. And her temptations the other night. How could anything so good be bad? What was the big deal, anyway?

Marcia's fingernail returned to the baggy. Light flashed through her eyes. She held her coke-covered nail to the cop without a word. The blonde licked her lips, felt heat dance across her scalp, and leaned forward.

"Are you sure?" Marcia asked at the last second, pulling her hand away. Pulling the drug away.

Alice felt a flash of annoyance, silenced quickly as Marcia closed her glossy red lips over Alice's cute mouth and stunned her with a passionate kiss. It was hard, wet and sexy. Just as the blonde's tongue responded with the same aggression, Marcia sat back upwards. Again, the drug was there, tempting.

"You'll love it," the redhead reassured. This time, she didn't draw back as Alice leaned forward. She lifted her finger and held it against the young blonde's nostril. Just as Alice did the unthinkable—snort the powdery chemical—Marcia stroked the girl's sex through the damp thong. When the young blonde gasped, involuntarily raising her ass from the bed, Marcia pushed her finger into the blonde's mouth and the girl began to suck.

"That's a good girl," Marcia breathily murmured. Pulling her finger away from Alice's mouth, she sucked the wet residue into her own mouth before adjusting position on the blonde's lap. Suddenly both hands were on Alice's dress, her wide green eyes gleaming in that sexy way that was becoming so familiar. She held the cop's gaze as she began to undo each button, raising herself a fraction so that she could pull both sides of the dress open.

"Marcia..." Alice grunted, her chest heaving.

The redhead responded by ripping Alice's bra cups upwards and the blonde's body jerked.

"Oh fuck, Marcia..."

"Exactly," the redhead sexily murmured, bending her head to one of those modest sized tits. The contrast between Alice's pale flesh and her tanned skin was so sexy.

Before attacking the hard bud, her knowing eyes slithered back up her willing captive's body to meet her hot gaze. They talked to the blonde, telling her dirty things about what was going to happen tonight. Holding the gaze, she let Alice watch her sweet lips open and suck the small, dark nipple into her mouth.

The young cop moaned like an animal on heat. Her body began to move, seeking as much contact with the redhead as she could. Marcia's mouth didn't so much suck on her hard bud, it fucked it. When the redhead pulled it between her teeth, her body jerked.

"You've been naughty," Marcia whispered, sliding her mouth away. She licked her way back upwards towards Alice's lips, but stopped a tongue's lick away. "You didn't tell me you were a cop."

This time the shudder that ran through the blonde's body was shock rather than arousal.

"I don't mind," Marcia whispered. Her husky voice was low and persuasive "It's kind of sexy seducing a cop, especially one who likes coke and sex. Quite a potent combination..."

Alice's heart palpitated. Her cover was blown wide open. Marcia could see the panic in her sexy eyes. The Blush and cocaine inside her body would make it difficult for the girl to think clearly. The redhead's timing, as usual, was perfect.

"You're secret is safe with me," she told her, adjusting her body so that she could fit her thong covered pussy against Alice's. Give the girl some reassurance whilst upping the sexual temperature. "I understand," she breathed, pulling one of the blonde's legs up to her shoulder. "The Met don't know you're trying to get yourself into the fashion industry. You want to see how far you can make it before you say anything. That's good."

Relief flooded through Alice's eyes a fraction of a second before Marcia began to grind. The look of relief turned to one of heat as the redhead began to move her hips.

The teasingly slow pace made her feel suddenly faint...

"Being a cop is very sexy," Marcia whispered as her padded pubic bone found Alice's clit. "I hope you have a uniform. I've always dreamed of fucking a cop in a uniform."

Words wouldn't come. Alice began to pant.

"And handcuffs," Marcia added, her hot breath burning Alice's skin. "Being fucked when you're tied up is so very sexy..."

Alice tried to speak, but she could only grunt.

Within seconds the slow pace had changed and the redhead on her lap was circling her hips faster, increasing the intensity. Holding Alice's raised leg against her shoulder, she gripped the cop's toned ass as her pumping hips upped the ante.

"Come on, girl," she gasped to the blonde. "Show me how hot you can be."

The words hit the spot. Marcia could see that in those sexy sea blue eyes. Alice's slowly undulating hips moved faster, seeking out and then matching the pace. Grabbing Marcia's leg, she leveraged herself under the moaning woman and increased the friction.

"Oh, fuck, yes..." Marcia grunted. The sexy blonde was every bit as hot as she'd expected and they were only just beginning. The night was young...

Reaching out, she roughly yanked the blonde hair. Alice screamed, "Yesss..." as her nerve ends triggered. Her body vibrated.

"You like it rough?" Marcia rasped, feeling the heat overpowering her own curvy body as well as the blonde's. Her grip on the blonde hair tightened as her free hand slid downwards and danced across both their clits.

"Oh fuck... oh, God..." Alice's thighs started to shake and her throbbing, drug fuelled body couldn't hold back.

This time she screamed out her orgasm...

***

"I appreciate this, Alex," Brendan Kaminski said, as Goodwin negotiated the heavy London traffic. He hadn't really needed the lift, but it gave him the opportunity to keep himself up to date with the Vice Squad's investigation. From what he'd learned so far, the schmucks hadn't found a single thing. "Where did you say you were heading again?"

"I didn't," Goodwin said. His mind was on other things. He was only around fifteen minutes away from the Moti Mahal Indian restaurant in Covent Garden and had mixed feelings about his meeting with Sandra Wilson.

For a start, why the fuck hadn't he taken a taxi? He wouldn't have had to listen to Kaminski drivel on, and could have had a few beers. A curry without beer wasn't worth having, was it? Except... he wanted to be on his best behaviour tonight.

Besides, he knew a few of the traffic boys. If he had one or two beers, it shouldn't be too much of a problem. If he was stopped by them, a word or two in their ear would be all it took. No, what was more of a concern to him was the conversation he was about to have with Sandra Wilson. She could have spoken to him in the office, why did she want to talk to him over a curry? At the back of his head, he wondered if sex was on her mind again.

Was that why he'd brought his car—to make it easier to go somewhere more private?

Kaminski's nudging arm stirred him from his thoughts. The Homicide cop whistled through his teeth as he craned his neck to stare out of the window. "Hot, eh?" he gurgled, slapping his thigh as they drove past three young girls dressed only in skimpy tops and miniskirts.

Goodwin ignored the comment. It was typically Kaminski.

"So," the Homicide cop continued, swinging back into his seat and checking their location out of the window. "You have nothing else to tell me? Just that the investigation is all but closed? Bit of a waste of time, wasn't it, all this?"

Goodwin forced back his anger at the patronising question and slammed his foot on the brakes. He'd almost overrun the lights. Tossing Kaminski a frustrated glance, he waited until they turned to green before he spoke again. "It's never a waste of time, Brendan," he spat out, unable to disguise his irritation. "You should know that."

It wasn't just Kaminski's comment that troubled him. It was his attitude, too. The cop seemed to be taking a delight in their failure. But then again, there was more than a grain of truth in what he'd said. It had all been a waste of time. Basing a mission on nothing more than a hunch had been a mistake—and a big one at that. Maybe the stress that Wilson was under had been evident even then? Her judgement had certainly been faulty...

It was partly his fault, too. Sandra had asked him to help, told him she valued his support. He should have recognised the signs instead of jumping onboard like a love struck teenager. The way he'd felt had blinded him. He should have been more alert. Had he been able to think logically, he could have counselled her more wisely.

His head was beginning to ache. Other than providing information on the open night, Kaminski hadn't offered much of value to their supposed partnership. In hindsight, there hadn't been any point in involving him. It had only increased the risk of something leaking out on their investigation and that would have harmed Sandra immensely.

He turned to snarl something at the Homicide cop but Kaminski beat him to it. "Drop me over there," he was saying. "By the pub. How's Alice by the way?"

"She's good," Goodwin snapped. He had no intention of talking to Kaminski about his daughter. He might have had doubts about her inexperience to handle the case—going undercover was a task for senior, experienced professionals, not rookies learning their trade—yet she'd shown a maturity beyond her tender years.

He was proud of her.

***

Alice's eyes burned into the sexy redhead's.

That same look was in Marcia's sparkling eyes again—the one that promised so much. Neither woman spoke. Only their heavy panting filled the bedroom. The redhead was every bit as excited as she was and that pushed her own arousal levels even higher.

She pushed up on her elbows, glancing down her own body as she did so. Her crumpled dress was wide open, her juice covered thong was pulled to the side and her bra was around her neck. The sight should have made her feel ridiculous, she thought, but instead the sluttiness of her appearance only inflamed her further.

So did the sight not more than a few feet away from her. Marcia's naked body was spectacular. Maybe it was her diminutive height that accentuated her curves? She could have stepped right out of a Playboy magazine. Her large breasts hung perfectly on her tanned frame and those light pink nipples melded with her freckled skin.

They were hard and erect—and suckable.

But the redhead's nakedness wasn't the only reason for the heavy thumping in Alice's heart. It was the large strap on dildo that she'd just watched Marcia fasten around her hips. It flapped lewdly in front of her as the redhead rubbed up and down the shaft with her hand. One thing was for sure, she wouldn't need any help to take it inside. Her flowing wet juices would be enough to do the trick...

And now she was moving towards the bed, reaching out to hook her fingers into Alice's thong and dragging it down her body. Pulling the young woman's legs so that they spilled over the edge of the bed, she sank to her knees on the lush carpet.

"I want this," she breathed, running her thumb across the cop's wet folds. Alice groaned. When Marcia's soft tongue ran along the trembling inner thigh, she lifted a leg and placed it on the redhead's shoulder. Marcia smiled approvingly. "I guess you want it, too," she growled.

Leaning forward between the wonderfully spread thighs, she ran her tongue across those juice covered labial lips, savouring the texture and the taste. Alice grunted, her body shuddered, her hands found Marcia's red curls and then she couldn't hold back.

"So quick," the redhead softly murmured, lapping at the tasty orgasmic juices like a cat slurping from its bowl of milk. Alice's body twitched with each sweep of the magical tongue. Raising her head for a brief moment, until the blonde was forced to look downwards into her hot gaze, she grinned. "You want Marcia's tongue to give you another?"

Without waiting for an answer, she went back to work, licking faster, changing the pace. Not content with the throbbing sex, she worked her tongue from Alice's pussy all the way to the little rosebud between her tight little buttocks and then back again.

The blonde whimpered and jerked as if she was being given an electric shock. She tried to say something but it came out in an unintelligible moan.

Marcia understood.

She pulled Alice's other leg over her shoulder, creating an even sexier target to work on. Her tongue wasn't still, licking up and down that sensitive crevice, jabbing inside the cop's hot pussy, lapping around and then sucking in that needy clit.

"Oh God... please... yes..."

She didn't let up. By the time she was finished, the helpless to resist blonde would be totally under her spell. The young cop's head shook violently from side to side as she brought her to the boil again.

"Fuck... don't stop... don't stop..."

She didn't. Fingers joined her tongue. She knew exactly what to do, where to go, how much pressure to apply. Her experienced touch was perfect—playful, wet and mischievous as she tantalised and teased the blonde's erogenous zones.

Three stabs in the puckered opening were enough to make Alice shriek again.

***

Kirsten Tobin lay in her hot bath, her juice covered black dildo temporarily lying on the edge of the tub. That last orgasm had been sensational. She poured more bubble bath into the bath and turned on the hot tap. It would replace the water that had splayed over the sides and onto the floor as she'd climaxed.

She'd used 'Wesley' daily since she'd purchased it. Last night's workout, after she'd returned from Paris, must have lasted a good couple of hours. And here she was, less than twenty four hours later, putting 'him' through his paces again.

She'd thought of naming the phallus after Tony Daly. After all, he was her first. Then she'd decided to christen it after Pierre Laroche. The Paris experience had been unbelievably hot. But Wesley Snipes had been her first 'love', her initial masturbatory fantasy, the person who—in some odd way—had sparked her desires and made everything possible.

So 'Wesley' it was...

With each usage, her fantasies grew wilder. Nothing could beat the feeling of being fucked by Tony Daly that first time in the studio. The sexy way he'd stepped unannounced into the shower with her! The feel of his body as she'd soaped and then gone down on him! The way he'd subsequently fucked her in every conceivable position. Not only had that been an experience to savour, but it was one she intended to repeat on a regular basis.

hal_tee
hal_tee
396 Followers