Appleby Blush Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kicked the robe away from his feet. Emmanuel had undressed too, but she didn't even appear to be aware of his brother's presence as he obediently stood at the back of the room. Instead, her brown eyes were staring unashamedly at his pendulous cock. That told him everything he needed to know.

"Why don't you come over here, my dear?" his deep voice suggested. The firm tone was that of a command and not a request.

She moved hesitantly at first, but there was no doubt the hot bitch was putting an extra sway into her hips as she walked towards him. The short red dress bounced provocatively around her tanned thighs with each step. His raised hand stopped her a few feet away.

"And now you," he told her, licking his lips at the thought of the fabulous body she was about to unveil. "Take the dress off..."

The woman didn't hesitate.

Maybe he'd mistaken her earlier nervous? Perhaps it was anticipation? The way she confidently kept her eyes firmly fixed on him as she unzipped her dress suggested she had no inhibitions. As she let it fall to her ankles, he smiled in satisfaction. Her body was magnificent. This one was Kirsten, he remembered Appleby saying. The blonde who'd soon be joining them was Alice. He'd remember their names—white women liked that.

Her hands went to the waistband of the plunging black thong even without him asking and she casually eased her thumbs into the material. When she pulled them over the gentle curve of her hips and down over her thighs, she cocked her hip to one side, resting one hand on it as she struck a sexy, teasing pose. She was daring him not to approve.

He nodded in unspoken satisfaction as his eyes devoured her body. Her brown nipples proudly pointed upwards from the crest of jutting breasts that sat so beautifully high, and her smooth pussy was already providing evidence of her arousal.

And he would soon be fucking her...

The Prime Minister fisted his cock, watching her eyes explode in need as his manhood rose impressively under his stroking hand. "Come here, Kirsten, and show me what you can do."

The brunette almost rushed as she closed the distance between them and dropped to her knees. My God, she really was up for this. Her long fingers wrapped themselves around his girth as she spat on his cock, rubbing the saliva in with both hands. When her wet mouth descended on him, he knew she was about to live up to Appleby's promise.

***

Sandra Wilson leant against the cubicle wall and dropped her mobile phone back into her small bag. She'd been able to get through to Alex Goodwin first time and her hero was already on his way to collect her. Her need for sex was beginning to overwhelm her and had Daly not been interrupted, it frightened her to think that she would have willingly surrendered her body to him. That had been close.

It concerned her to think that she was as constantly aroused as she was. The thought that somehow the Appleby people had fed her something had occurred to her, but she'd been in a constant state of arousal for days now. No aphrodisiac could have that effect.

No, it was her eighteen month abstinence from sex that was at the root of her problems, inflamed by her sex in the lift with Alex. That had lit the fires again and she just had to go with the flow until she could control them. If that meant resuming her relationship with her former lover again, she'd go with the flow and see where it led. In her position, the last thing she could allow herself to do was to fall into casual sex with other people.

That included Tony Daly.

Alex had said he was half an hour away. She'd noticed a couple of dark lanes nearby when the taxi had delivered her to the mansion and any would do. They'd park there after he'd collected her and she'd work off some of sexual the tension that had reached fever pitch. After they got to his apartment, she could indulge herself for the rest of the night.

Her chest was heaving as she rested the back of her perspiring head against the wall behind her. Even the restroom was impressive with its tiled walls, large mirrors and marble fittings. Tilting her face tilted to the high ceiling, one hand slithered to the hem of her blue dress, dragging it up to her waist while her other hand found her damp thong.

One orgasm before Alex arrived, she told herself. That might calm her.

The fingers that had slid inside her thong began to work faster. At first she concentrated on her clit but quickly she eased to inside her wetness. Little pulses ran through her body with each stroke. As her hips began to rotate, she braced the soles of her feet on the floor. Thrusting fingers and strumming thumb—that was the secret!

She bit her lip as her body trembled. The hazy mist was beginning to descend again. She could hear her own throaty moans, as if they were echoing around the restroom in stereo. Low and guttural, like the bitch on heat she was right now.

"Need some help?

The voice was soft and teasing but it sent tremors of foreboding through the cop. She'd been caught—masturbating in the restrooms—like a... a...

Dropping her hand away from her throbbing sex, she pushed off the wall, looking for a way to scurry out of sight like an embarrassed, frightened animal. The woman's voice stopped her in her tracks.

"Sandra, isn't it?"

Wilson's heart nearly exploded from her chest. She'd been recognised...

Staring at the redhead, she realised she knew the woman. Marcia, wasn't it? The redhead she'd spoken to at the agency on the open night at Appleby's studio? Relief flooded through her. As horrendous as the situation was, the woman had no idea she worked for the Met.

"I... I..." she began, searching for words that wouldn't come.

Then Marcia was walking across towards her, the sound of her high heels bouncing off the hardwood floor. "It's okay," her reassuring voice whispered. "Why don't you let help?"

"No," Wilson heard herself whimper as the redhead closed in on her. This was absurd. She looked for a way past her but the curvy woman had her cornered. "No..."

"Oh, yes," Marcia responded, leaning in to kiss Wilson's neck. The touch of her tongue on her skin was softer than Daly's had been less than ten minutes ago.

"No," Wilson gasped again, but this time with less conviction. A hand was already between her thighs and her legs were somehow widening to welcome the caressing fingers.

Unlike Daly's, they slid down inside her thong rather than just pushing it to one side. The touch confirmed that the redhead knew exactly what she was doing. Her thumb was doing things to her clit that Wilson didn't think possible and the two fingers that had easily slid into her wetness created a tender, insistent rhythm that was finding its way inside her overheated body and her imaginative mind.

"Fuck them," Marcia encouraged, lashing her tongue in long sweeps across Wilson's neck. "C'mon girl, fuck my fingers."

It was a command that couldn't be ignored. Pushing her firm buttocks back against the cubicle wall, Wilson began to hump back against the working hand, slowly at first and then more quickly. Marcia matched each wild thrust, upping the pace of her finger fucking.

"C'mon, girl," she rasped again, her mouth on the Vice Head's ear now. "Cum for me."

Wilson felt her body tremble at the words. She so wanted to, needed to... Her head fell forward, dropping onto the redhead's shoulder as she began to shudder. When the redhead's teeth bit down on her earlobe, it was like pulling the trigger.

A shriek exploded from her throat. Her body arched and shuddered as if someone had fed electricity through her. She'd escaped from Daly only to be finger fucked by an Appleby models in one of the mansion's restrooms. The thought was as powerfully exciting as it was frighteningly real.

"That's what my fingers can do," she heard the redhead whisper as she ran her juice covered fingers across Wilson's open lips. The cop couldn't help herself. She sucked them inside. "The next time I'll use my mouth..."

***

Alice had walked slowly inside the room, feeling her anticipation build with each step. Marcia had taken her to the ante room that led to the Jacuzzi area before hurrying away. The sudden text message was unexpected but urgent, apparently.

"I'll catch up with you later," she'd quickly explained, before leaving. "Think of this as my present to you."

It hadn't taken long to realise what Marcia's present was. As soon as she'd opened the glass door and entered the Jacuzzi area, the sound of the male grunts had led her gaze towards the kneeling brunette. She was giving an older man a blow job.

From the back, the naked woman had a strangely familiar look—maybe she was a model? She certainly had an awesome body. And she was good at giving head—very good. There wasn't an inch of the man's cock or balls she wasn't covering with her mouth and tongue.

Alice was unable to resist the urge to slide her fingers beneath her short cream dress as she watched. Why not? The coke had kicked in and she felt empowered. She was a sexual predator, a girl who swung both ways and one who could enjoy the pleasures of both men and women now. Sexually, she could do anything she wanted...

Pressing back against the door, her hand snaked down inside her thin panties. One finger inside her sweet pussy wasn't enough, but two felt just right.

Her moan came from the back of her throat.

"Sexy, aren't they?" The voice came from the left and should have startled her. But it didn't. Somehow she wasn't even surprised, though she had to do a double take. The two naked men could have been twins. A different colour to the twins she'd picked up and let fuck her a few nights ago, and much older than them, but they looked hot all the same.

Realisation suddenly dawned. Marcia had set it up for Tony Daly to fuck her at the night club. Now she was giving her two black men to enjoy...

The man grunting under the brunette's skilful mouth looked across at her. The smile on his face revealed his white teeth. Alice returned the beam, but it froze on her face when the brunette suddenly turned towards her. Fuck...

The look of shock on Kirsten's face matched the disbelief registering inside Alice's body. This simply wasn't possible, was it? She knew of her friend's fantasies about black men, but here at the party, so quickly? It had to be pre planned, didn't it?

And yet Kirsten hadn't said a thing about it on their taxi journey together.

Emmanuel had stepped behind her while the women's gazes were still locked and his fingers began to work on the zip at the back of her sequined dress. The sight of Kirsten's blow job made her even wetter than she already was and she sexily shook the cream dress down her body. She wanted her friend and Met colleague, as well as the men, to see her naked.

Reaching down, she stripped her thin panties down her legs and stepped out of them.

Kirsten looked around, as if searching for an exit. The panic in her eyes was clear. But the man beside her had no intention of allowing his conquest to go anywhere. Instead, he rested his arms on her shoulders and eased her backwards onto the tiles.

Alice took three steps forward towards a table close to them as she watched the man mount Kirsten. Should she really be finding the sight as hot as she did? Resting her palms on the tabletop, she spread her legs and glanced backwards over her shoulder. The way her blue eyes gleamed with arousal made her intention quite clear.

Emmanuel gave a grin of approval. Alice purred. His semi-erect black manhood wasn't as big as Tony Daly's, but in profile it looked magnificent.

Another lick of excitement fed through her body.

When he began to rub his cock underneath her, Alice caught it with her hand and immediately fed it to her sex. This was no time for teasing. She needed to be fucked. Turning her gaze back to Kirsten, she allowed him to push inside her.

Joseph had simultaneously straddled Kirsten and far from objecting, the brunette wrapped both legs around her lover. Her ankles locked around his back and as she at last tore her gaze away from Alice, she began to hump upwards.

Alice stared at her friend. The look of passion on her face made her high cheekbones even more prominent. She'd never really appreciated how beautiful Kirsten actually was.

But soon there was no time for further rational thought. Instead there was only pleasure. As the two lovers fucked on the tiles in front of her, Emmanuel reached underneath her arms to squeeze her perky breasts. Alice lifted her buttocks, feeling his hardness slithering against her clit as he began to thrust in and out. When he pulled on her nipples, her body burned.

She groaned as she thrust back against him. The sound of his animalistic grunts was almost as much a turn-on as the sight of her brunette cop friend being fucked so hard in front of her. She whimpered as Emmanuel's hips violently began to slap against her and dropped her right hand down her body, rubbing it against her swollen clit.

When Kirsten's eyes opened and stared at her again, the intense feeling of arousal was too much. Thumbing her clit one final time, her orgasm erupted.

***

It took Sandra Wilson a few moments to persuade Alec Goodwin to park the car in the dark lane and another few to persuade him to get into the back with her. When she'd ripped his cock free from his trousers and reversed onto his lap, he didn't need any further persuasion. She began to undulate on his thick manhood like a series of waves on the sea.

The Vice Head had remained in the restrooms for some time after her encounter with Marcia—long enough to give Goodwin a chance of reaching the mansion, but more to compose herself. Her body had felt like it was experiencing the aftershocks of an earthquake, with little mini tremors resonating around her sex long after the moment.

They'd still been there when she'd somehow escaped unnoticed from the house. She still didn't quite know how she'd done that, her mind was still trying to find a way through the fog. But Alex by some means had gotten through security and was waiting for her as he'd promised. She'd ask him how he'd done that later. It wasn't the first time in her life he'd rescued her and right now she was giving him the first part of his reward.

The rest would follow when they reached his apartment.

She looked back at him over her shoulder as she rotated on him. "Is that good, Alex?" she asked, arching her body and pushing her breasts into his palms. With her arms extended on the seat infront of her, she had the perfect platform to control the pace.

"Yeah," he responded, sending wheezy grunts into her ear as she built the friction between them.

She relaxed her tempo until just the tip of his hardness was inside her, before plunging down again. The feel of his thick girth was just what she needed to counteract the images of Marcia that kept returning to her mind. She grunted as he bottomed out. That was better...

"You like that?" her strained voice asked again, increasing the pace of her downward jerks. The car began to rock underneath their movements.

"Yeah."

His voice was hoarse. Glancing again over her shoulder, the familiar look on his face confirmed what she feared. "Not yet," she rasped at him.

"Close," he instantly replied, his breath coming in heavy pants.

"Not yet." She shouted out the instruction and lifted her ass so she could feel his cock brush across her clit. Oh fuck, that was good.

"I'm trying," he mumbled, clenching his teeth.

She felt her own orgasm begin to bubble at the change of angle. That was better, almost there... almost there. She just needed to time it perfectly, like the old days. She could tell from the way he throbbed inside her that he was ready to erupt and yet he somehow held back, just for her. She loved that.

The friction of his shaft on her clit fed through her and suddenly she was there. She jammed down harder. "That's good, Alex," she yelped, leaning back against his chest. "Yes. Now. C'mon. You can cum now. Come on baby, for me, nowwwwwwwwwww..."

***

Kirsten pumped her head along Emmanuel's thick girth, feeling his crown hit the back of her throat. She'd already sucked both men's cocks, been fucked by both of them, and still wanted more. The men had taken turns with her and Alice and the two cops had been driven on by the inflammatory sight of the other being taken so wantonly.

Fuck... how many orgasms had she had?

The shock of seeing her blonde friend watching while she gave head to Joseph seemed a long time ago. She still couldn't work out how the four of them were together like this, but then her confused mind was having trouble focusing on anything other than the need to give and receive pleasure.

Twisting away, up onto her knees, she let Emmanuel's cock slid from her mouth and stroked it with both hands, loving the way the glistening, black flesh remained hard for her. For their ages, the men were remarkable. She pushed the rigid member to the left and ran her tongue around the base, provocatively looking up into his dark, lustful eyes.

When his hands went to her head, pulling her closer, she reached behind him and clutched his buttocks. His hard muscles tightened beneath her fingertips as she slithered her tongue along his hardness and then took him back into her mouth.

"Oh fuck!" She heard Joseph's cry to her right and swivelled her eyes in that direction.

It looked like he'd been fucking Alice doggie style, but her young friend had whirled around and was pushing the unresisting man onto his back. With a soft grunt, Alice perched on his lap, reaching between his legs to place his juice covered cock against her wet opening. For a few moments, she teased him by stroking his hard shaft along her labial lips, teasingly pulling upwards as he tried to enter her.

When Kirsten's eyes met hers, it was impossible to miss the unmistakeable dreamy glare of lust as Alice grinned at her. Their gazes locked as Alice stroked him with her athletic body, still not taking him inside. She wasn't going to give him what he wanted until she was ready.

She nodded at Kirsten, as if confirming to the brunette that the time had arrived, and then sank down. Her eyes fluttered shut as she guided his cock into her moist pussy. Her pale body provided an erotic contrast to the black man's glistening skin.

"Oh, fuck," Joseph groaned, clutching at Alice's hips as she tightened her hot sex around him.

She pushed herself back up to a straddle and bucked down on him. There was no more teasing, this was hardcore, and the young blonde raised her hands to her hair, pulling it onto the top of her head as she grinded down on him.

"Slow down," he whispered, attempting to rein her in. He was wasting his time.

Alice bounced harder, lost in her arousal. Flesh slapped on flesh. The older man grunted under each downthrust. The sight of the young blonde's pistoning body, her perky swaying tits, and the way she half raised up from the black hardness before jamming back down again, all found their way into Kirsten's psyche.

The hand she had around the base of Emmanuel's cock inadvertently tightened.

Joseph was losing it now; there was no doubt about that. Alice had further picked up the pace of her lap grind, riding him so fast and hard that the poor bastard's attempts to hold his orgasm at bay didn't stand a chance.

"Slow down," he grunted again, gasping out air with each of the undulating woman's violent downthrusts. "Oh fuck...oh fuck..."

Alice felt his approaching orgasm and was off him, sliding back down between his legs. She timed it perfectly, catching catch the first blast of cum between her open lips. She took it all, her long fingers stroking his juice-slick cock as she coaxed out and devoured every drop.