Appleby Blush Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sexy," Kirsten heard in her ear. It was Emmanuel's voice. They'd both paused to watch the action but now he was gripping her hair more tightly, pulling her closer.

Enthusiastically, she took the throbbing erection deep into her throat, her lips widening to accommodate him. He was even harder if anything—watching Alice at work had clearly affected him, too. When he bit his lower lip, she knew he was close. He was nearly there and she wanted his cum the way Alice had taken his brother's.

Sliding back, she began to bob her head faster along his black shaft, swirling the crown with her tongue before jamming down on him again. His hands fell behind him, palms down on the tiled floor. But... other hands took their place. Her mind tried to make sense of it but couldn't. They took control, moving her head now, making her gag as they jammed her head down onto his pulsating cock.

"Cum," she heard a voice from behind her. It was Alice's. She realised it was the blonde's hands in her brown tresses, too, guiding her. "Cum on her face..."

Kirsten felt Emmanuel's balls tighten as if in response to Alice's exhortations. His groan was low and guttural. She tried to keep her mouth on him as he began to explode but Alice's hands were dragging her head back. Creamy cum splashed across the bridge of her nose and another fired across her cheek, then her chin. She climaxed with it, each rough tug on her hair and splash on her beautiful face heightening her own orgasm.

"Oh yesss...." The lustful voice was Alice's again.

Kirsten was astonished by the ferocity of her young friend's response as Alice's tongue swept across her face. She lapped at the cum, drawing a creamy blob into her mouth and swallowing it before diving back for more. The sensation reminded Kirsten of a cat licking cream and she felt another mini tremor run through her.

She turned to look at her assailant and for a second, the two panting women stared at one another. Then Alice bent her head again.

This time it was the brunette's lips she wanted. The kiss started slow and grew harder, more passionate. Kirsten responded tentatively at first, but the fact this was so wrong made it so right. Within seconds, she was into it as much as her young blonde friend and their tongues were flooding into one another's mouths.

Alice's hands were on her breasts, squeezing and kneading, playing with her hard nipples. Kirsten could hardly breathe. Then the younger girl was straddling her thigh, panting and grunting with the headiness of the moment as she ground herself on Kirsten's flesh. All the while, each woman attacked the other's delicious mouth, lips and neck like two wild animals.

When Alice began to slither down her body, Kirsten felt the pinpricks of heat break out all over her body. No, she wasn't... she couldn't. It wasn't possible...

The hands lifting one of her tanned legs upwards and placing it across her pale shoulder told her otherwise. Alice's lips licked along her skin as she raised the other. With a grunt, her mouth closed in on Kirsten's clean-shaven mound, blowing softly.

The brunette whimpered.

The first lap of Alice's tongue across her wet pussy made Kirsten's body jerk. The second lick made her moan aloud. She orgasmed at the third sweep. Hard.

Alice grunted her approval but didn't stop. Lapping at the juices, she worked her tongue in patterns of bliss across Kirsten's pulsating sex. The brunette's body couldn't stop shuddering and when Alice rammed two fingers into her pussy, she came even more violently.

Her hazy eyes blinked several times as she watched one of the men line himself up behind Alice. It was clear what he had in mind and from the gasp the blonde gave, he'd already thrust himself inside her hot, needy sex. The motion pushed Alice's face back into her pussy and she grabbed the blonde's hair, raising her hips as she forced the fucking tongue even deeper into her wetness.

The other man—was it Joseph?—suddenly appeared, lowering his cock to Kirsten's mouth. She took it between her lips greedily. Both men had only just cum and yet they were hard again. They must be on Viagra. And turned on by the lesbian interplay they'd just witnessed.

So was she...

***

Carmella reached across Donald Appleby's chest to pick up the unfinished glass of champagne from the bedside table. The bubbly tasted all the better after their bout of lovemaking. She handed the glass to her half prone lover and glanced at the clock—seven in the morning. The party had only finished a couple of hours ago and they'd fucked solidly since then. It had been the perfect way to celebrate her fortieth birthday.

That and the expensive diamond necklace Donald had bought for her. She'd worn it immediately, loving the way the light glinted from it as they'd fucked.

"You're such a dear," she murmured, running her fingers around the edge of the gemstones for the umpteenth time. "And so clever too. You tied up the Schwimmer deal?"

"All agreed," he told her, smiling as she sat up on her knees so that she could admire the present in the far mirror. His hand reached out to run across her tight buttocks. "But that was never in doubt. And neither was the Pandini arrangement. Tonight just sealed them both."

"And we have enough evidence on Van Bommel to force his hand," Carmella added, flopping back on the bed beside him. "And on Damian Eto, too. It's just a matter of deciding when we turn those particular screws."

Appleby's amused eyes fixed on hers. Carmella's ability to seamlessly switch between sex and business was a talent he'd long admired. "I'll leave those arrangements to you, my sweet. You have such a flair for that side of things."

"I do?" she laughed.

His strong arm slipped around her naked shoulder as she snuggled into his chest. "Tell me, Carmella, is there ever a time when you're not scheming?"

"I really don't think so, darling," she murmured, twisting her neck to look up at him with that sexy smile. "It's such fun."

Tilting the glass, she spilled some of the bubbly onto his chest and dipped her head to lap it from around his nipple. Appleby winced as her teeth nipped at him. What would he do without his beautiful lover?

They'd shared some astonishing success together since he'd met her at the Miss World contest all those years ago. On first sight, she was the hottest woman he'd ever seen. Subsequently discovering her talent for business had been a wonderful surprise. All these years later, she'd displayed her shrewdness and business acumen time and time again. And she remained just as stunning.

"And you have the Nmobu's where you want them," she said, her eyes glinting as she slurped off his flesh. "Agreeing the deal so cheaply was a masterstroke."

"Two and a half million for them," he chuckled, stroking her hair. "And billions for us."

Carmella's hearty laugh filled the air. "You are so clever, darling. And thanks to Kirsten and Alice, we've all the evidence we need to rein them in if they ever try to step out of line."

"That wouldn't surprise me, they're a couple of devious bastards," he laughed. "But as long as they need us, they'll keep playing ball. As for the women, you've unearthed two gems..."

"Kirsten will definitely become one of our top escorts," she told him, rubbing her hard nipples against his chest. His cock was definitely showing signs of life again. "She'll leave the Met to join us but we'll keep Alice there. Marcia will be our link to whatever information we need to gather without the poor girl knowing a thing about it. And we'll use her for other activities in future, too."

Appleby gave a soft moan as her tongue found his nipple again. "Whoever could resist Marcia's charms? Or yours for that matter," he added, as her hand circled his cock. "So Wilson was our only failure?"

The Columbian woman idly brushed her thumb across his crown. "I'd hardly say that was a failure. Okay, I have to say I underestimated the woman. Who'd have thought she could withstand Tony Daly's charms, especially when Marcia prepared her so well."

"We gave her some Blush?"

She tipped the rest of the champagne over his cock, watching the liquid spill and fizz on his interested-again manhood. "Of course," she said, shuffling down the bed until her mouth could lick at the sticky liquid covering his groin. "But there's no need for concern, we have enough evidence with her encounter in the restrooms. I just have to decide how to use it."

"You'll think of a way. Oh fuck..." His eyes narrowed as her mouth covered his erection.

She sucked gently until he was hard enough to mount. Satisfied, she nodded to herself as she slid back upwards. Throwing a leg across him, she planted her palms on his chest. "Oh yes," she added, as if it was an afterthought. "There's another problem."

"There is?" He moaned as she took his erection in her hand and positioned him at her entrance.

"It's to do with her boss, Colin Turner," she said, pushing down until just the head of his cock was inside her. "Would you like me to explain?"

Before he could respond, she sank down and took him halfway inside with one pass.

Appleby grunted. "Later..."