Appreciating Amanda Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really wanted to find out more before I probed. I knew that his wife had left him for a younger, more successful man -- or rather he'd left her after an acrimonious divorce that gave him custody of young Amanda with occasional visiting rights for his former partner. He'd given me the gist of that when he first came round. I'd sympathised then, but had decided to let him re-open the topic in his own time.

Obviously I was concerned for him because of you, Amanda. I've never really had much interest in men. The dominant ones repel me with their habitual crassness, while the more insecure irritate and even disgust me. The rest just fade into the background and out of focus.

I wasn't at all interested in James, but I could show vague interest in his profession and even put some trade his way. My contacts in the town were soon sources of income for him and sources of influence for me, but my wandering thoughts were increasingly torn from the dusty interior of his library.

In actual fact, I found it increasingly hard to concentrate on anything to do with your dear daddy. Whenever I visited I was increasingly drawn to the dust motes floating in the spring sunlight and, beyond them, the temptation of your soft contours as you got to know different aspects of the garden.

It was, alas, all motives for me, with no means and no opportunity whatsoever. Of course I persisted, because, you are quite lovely in looks, demeanour and malleability, as well you know now. Look at the way you splay those coltish legs so indelicately when I mount you. How can anyone resist that delicate little cunt of yours? It gets so wet when you have been well-whipped.

This girl can only do her best to serve you, mistress, and if that means that I become pleasingly moist just by being in your presence, then I can only consider that my duty to you is served. Your touch is so much more meaningful than this girl's. I think of your hand on my arm as I lie in bed at night and caress myself, hoping that you will hold me tighter and tighter until I can hardly bear it.

Touch me, taste me, whip me, place me at your disposal and you will make this girl want to express herself, but only in so far as you will allow, mistress. I want to be good, but I want to be the best for you, mistress. I want only to serve your imagination and all your intrigues in every way possible.

Let this girl be a whipping post to serve the pleasures of your friends and earn you the influence you cherish. Let her lips meet with those of Alexandra as you watch us, dancing in the sunshine, our skirts flipping up in our romps, showing you the extent of our excitement, the degree of our need. Take us both to your bed and fuck us together with your cleverly placed fingers, your inspired tongue and the harsh words that have us trembling in your service.

I have found it unsurprising that Amanda's taste in fiction is so romantically inclined. Even if her father aspires to classical volumes, Amanda has a young girl's passion for romance and surrender. She will often leave a book face up on the grass, abandoning it to her dreams of being conquered and taken.

A little substitution of reading matter, showing how a middle class girl can take adventures of the most Sapphic extremes has worked wonders over the months. Her aspirations to slave girl status that have caused her to tremble so in her little bed have served me well at every turn. And yes, we have had a delicious journey together on the road less travelled towards her self-realisation as my pet, my toy, my lovely little and just about virginal slave slut.

Mistress, you can contrive any direction, any punishment, any duty and I will beg to yield to your tender mercies. Oh mistress, I can keep quiet no longer, I am coming at the thought of you owning me, tending me, making me yours...

I know this dear. And your soft mewling, Amanda, when one determines to push a strap-on into that gloriously tight bottom of yours, has to be heard to be really enjoyed. You can only really get a filly like you going, of course, if you first twist the thumb into the bottom -hole and rotate it, just like this...

12