April and September

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
I_M_Patient
I_M_Patient
11 Followers

"What? Uhh... No! I mean I would like that a lot. Dammit, yes please!"

Smiling I took her face in my hand and drew it near. I kissed her long and gently on the lips, slowly increasing the vigor. When I brought my other hand to the middle of her back she sighed with a contented little moan, opening her mouth slightly. I seized this opportunity to probe between her lips with my tongue. As she felt our tongues touch, she stiffened.

"Oops, went too far to fast." I thought.

Just then she grabbed my head with both hands, fingers gripping my short hair, and crushed our lips together searching for my tonsils. Her hands began a frantic search for anything, gripping and stroking seemingly at random. When the kiss ended, her hands came to rest on my butt and chest. My hands were on her hip and shoulder. She blushed and looked away.

"Hey, what's wrong sweetie?" I asked.

"May said I'd get cold feet. She said I should just let her have at you."

"Are you?" I asked.

"I don't know. I want it all, but I don't want to mess things up. I'm not good at this!" She was nearly screaming the last part in frustration.

"You were good enough to curl my toes back there... I think what you lack is confidence."

"Do you have a magic fix for this too?" she cocked her head.

"Actually, I do," I quipped. "Want to hear it?"

"Sure."

"The problem is consent and communication. I come from a culture where no means no, maybe means no, and yes means maybe. You are afraid of coming across as a loose woman, which I know already you are not. So what we need is a way to communicate your desires in a way you and I find acceptable."

"Okay," she said with a hint of confusion.

"If you want something done to you, do it to me, or it's male analog. If either one of us wants to stop, just say so. The other will stop immediately. If we don't want it to stop, then we simply enjoy the gifts the other has put in front of us."

The light went on. "I like this plan. Are you sure?"

"Absolutely," I said.

"What have I got myself into?" I thought.

With that she tackled me. My shirt was the first to go, followed by hers. She felt my chest as I gently caressed her breasts through her bra. She reached back and unclasped her bra and I took this opportunity to remove my tee shirt.

Once the tee shirt cleared my vision, there were a beautiful pair of breasts in my face. I noticed the lack of tan lines or any evidence of visits to a tanning booth. Her natural color looked like a perfect tan. People would kill for what she had naturally without cosmetics or tanning booth. Idly I wondered about her ethnicity, not that it matters to me. I am quite a mutt myself, as only rural Montana can produce.

"What are you thinking?" she asked.

"Not much really. I'm a guy with a pair of perfect breasts in front of me. Thinking really isn't a skill I posses right now."

"Oh puh-leeze," she drawled.

I pulled her arm toward me catching her breast in my open mouth. Using gentle suction I drew her nipple into my mouth where I lashed it with the tip of my tongue. She hissed as she sucked in air through clenched teeth.

I felt her nipple harden and expand in my mouth. Lightly clamping her erect nub in my teeth, I inhaled slow and long. Her back arched as the cool air rushed past her nipple exciting it further.

When I could inhale no more, I released her nipple from my teeth, exhaled, and opened my mouth wide covering my teeth with my lips. Pressing my face to the assaulted breast, gently sucked the it into my mouth, I lay my warm wet tongue over her chilled nipple like a blanket. She whimpered in appreciation.

Switching my attention to the other breast, I took a slight detour nibbling gently on the back of her jaw under her ear. She shuddered as chills whiplashed through her. When I repeated my performance on her other nipple, I noticed that while she arched and groaned, she had her eyes squeezed shut and humping my thigh, gripping my erection through my pants with one hand, and rubbing her breast and overstimulated nub with the other.

I gripped her hips with my hands and using her belt for leverage, I pitched her pelvis a bit forward as I pulled her down and toward me along my thigh. She gritted her teeth letting out a low growl. Her green eyes opened with a feral look of need. She backed away and unfastened her jeans wiggling out of them and kicking them over to one of the random piles we had made along with her shoes and socks.

Dressed in only a pair of pink panties, she fixed me with a needful stare and waited. My pants, socks, and shoes came off my body nearly of their own accord. We met in the middle of the rock and embraced. When I reached for her panties, her hands arrested my progress.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"There's something you need to see before we go any farther. If you loose interest in me, I'll be hurt, but I'll understand."

With that she turned around and showed me her butt. It took me a while to realize what I was supposed to see and be repulsed by. She had a port wine birthmark on her right buttock from just below her hip bone to a little down her thigh. Then she turned back around with a sad little expression.

"You are right," I quipped. "The left side does hang a bit lower."

"What??? OH! You shit! It doesn't bother you," she said more as a statement than a question.

When I shook my head, she grabbed my bikini briefs and pulled them down past my knees. She barely missed being hit in the nose by my freed erection.

"Oh my!" she said. I shook my underwear the rest of the way down my legs and kicked them in the air. As they spun in space, I caught them and neatly placed them in the pile that contained my pants. I fished a condom from my pants pocket.

Turning back around, all I could see was pink. She timed it perfectly and flung her panties across my face using the elastic as a rubber band. Her musk was intoxicating. Feigning blindness, I felt around heading for the edge of the rock. "April?"

"Oh shit!" she exclaimed as she grabbed my arm to keep me from teetering to my certain doom. I reached back and grabbed her spinning to the ground in a controlled decent that looked anything but. She landed breathless straddling my thighs with her chest on my abdomen.

Now she could see me peeking through a leg hole of her panties. We started to giggle and soon were awash in hysterical fits of laughter.

She began to slide down my body while my rock hard cock slid up between her breasts. She picked up the head with her lips and began to bring her head down the shaft. About half way down I removed her sopping panties from my head and stopped her.

"April sweetie, just a second. I am a bit longer than most, and you make your living with your music and voice. Let's not do that right now. I really want to, but I don't know that it won't mess things up."

She considered briefly. "You're right, you are much bigger than Johnny, though I'd like to try it with you later."

Two thoughts flashed through my mind:

"Johnny had her go down on him, but wouldn't kiss her properly? That fucking BASTARD!"

and

"Later? Woohoo!"

Men can multi-task... who knew?

"Okay, now turn around so I can 'do unto you'" I said as I smiled at my most lecherous.

"No. I would love for you to, and you'd be my first, but until there can be a fair exchange, no deal. That's our agreement, right?"

"Shit. Did I say that?" I wondered silently.

"All right. What comes next?" I asked her.

"I'm going to put that rubber on you and show you," she grinned.

"Oh. I figured I'd get you good and wet first."

"You saw the condition of my panties. Do you really think that's going to be a problem?"

"Umm... probably not," I chuckled.

With that she plucked the condom from my hand, opened the package and attempted to unroll it on my cock. Getting it started was always the trick, a rolled up condom is the least flexible and my head is the widest. Finally it rolled down the shaft. Grinning in triumph, she straddled my hips and began to insert the head between her dripping folds.

"My god she's a tight fit!" I thought as things began to move.

Once the head was mostly in she arched back and slammed my cock home. I felt a crushing tightness and a pop.

I would have thought the condom broke were it not for the convulsion that spasmed up her frame and the tears rolling down her face. Time came to a screeching halt and we both froze.

Suddenly I jack knifed upward and hugged her close. "Oh fuck, she was a virgin!" I thought.

---

I could feel her body spasm sporadically, crushing my cock like a vice. Every time she spasmed, her body jerked and a whimper escaped her. I just held her until they subsided.

When she finally opened her tear filled eyes, I asked her a simple question: "Oh Sweetie, why didn't you tell me?"

She adjusted things and grimaced a little. "You might have freaked if I told you. I wanted this so bad. I wanted you so bad. I couldn't take the chance."

"I would not have freaked and ran for the hills, but I would have liked to take things slower. Maybe get to know you better over a couple of dates."

"You and I don't have that luxury. We will have to be at my next gig in two days, one spent packing and driving. My record company has got us hopping to fulfill our contract, or else we get taken to the cleaners," she pointed out.

"Okay. I can't guarantee that I would have said yes on your timetable, but in the future, can we talk about things first?"

"Absolutely... uhhh... what are you doing with your hips?" she said as she bit her lip.

I just smiled. While we were talking I was slowly rocking my pelvis forward and back. While my cock stayed wedged deep, it was changing the pressure on her clit and moved the base of my cock along her slit from front to back. As the pain receded the pleasure was building.

She started to rock her hips in time with mine. The combination of motions ground her clit on my hip bone with my pubic hair to tickle. It also began to move my cock in and out in short strokes.

"OooOghaaawd!" she shuddered.

As she became more vigorous driving front to back with my cock buried to the hilt, I quit rocking my hips. Instead I increased blood pressure to my cock by clenching my butt cheeks and tightened my abdominal muscles to increase pressure on her clit. The head of my penis was putting a lot of pressure on her cervix, but she didn't seem to mind. In fact it seemed to drive her into a frenzy.

"Ohh. H-ah. H-ah. H-ah. H-ah! H-ah! gu-UH! H-UH! H-UH!"

I began to pick up her hips with every forward stroke and let her bring herself back down. She began to really go nuts.

"OH! GEEZ! MORE! MORE! HARDER! HARDER!!!"

April was raising herself nearly off me before driving my full length back in. Few women have ever been able to do that without pain. My astonishment was short lived though as I felt the mother of all orgasms rise from my toes. I did my best to hold off since she was so close.

When I couldn't hold back any more I arched my back and bellowed, lifting April off the ground. I saw her eyes roll back in her head and she screamed. It was one of those screams that starts in a normal low vocal range like a moan but ends up breaking glass and driving dogs to thoughts of suicide. The end of the scream was largely inaudible, but it distorted sound and made my ears feel wet. She collapsed against me, and once again I just held her.

We somehow managed to be off the side of the blanket, since everything below my waist was on the bare sandstone. I must have cum in buckets, because the sandstone was soaked with her blood and my semen.

As a pagan, I knew this was an auspicious thing.

---

When I awoke some time later, I gently rolled her off of me. My softened cock slid out of the condom with little friction and I gently pulled the condom free of the still sleeping April. I squeezed the semen out and dropped it with the rest and April's virginal blood on the sandstone.

As was my family's religious custom, waved my hand in an invoking manner and said:

"May the offering of male and female, power from opposites, upon this altar bring blessings, confidence, and great fortune to us all.

"May we find our own unbound paths, and may they cross again."

Turning around to wake April and gather clothes, I found her staring at me with wide eyes. "What exactly was that?" she asked.

"Oh crap," I thought.

"April, ummm... what religion are you?" I asked.

"I used to be generic protestant, but right now I'm pretty agnostic. Why?"

"What do you know about Pagan religions?"

"I have an aunt that calls them devil worshipers, but I know better. I have friends who are Wiccan. They are good folks."

"Well, I am another type of Pagan called a Famtrad. That's short for Family Tradition, indicating the practice is multi-generational. The main difference between us and Wicca is that we've been doing it longer and it tends to be more integrated in our everyday lives."

"Integrated... how?" she asked.

"Many of life's events mark the procession of time both from a personal event and calendar point of view. Each of these events should be revered and recognized. Also certain actions, words, and thoughts have power. This is power we lend them which we must then draw and instruct for desired effect... we call this process magick."

"Okay, so what was that little ritual you just did?"

"It served three functions. First, it recognized a rite of passage, namely yours. Second, it pushed for blessings, confidence, and great fortune for us. Finally, it pushed for each of us to be our own person, but have our paths cross again."

"I thought I already was my own person. There's more to this, right?"

"Yes. Personal items can be used to bind a person to another or to a fate. The more personal, the greater the power of the bind over the individual. How much more personal could there be than the blood from your virginity and my semen? I wanted to be sure there was no energy given to a bind between us."

"So, you don't want to have anything to do with me?" she said with a disappointed tone.

"Actually, quite the opposite. I want to see you a lot, but I would like or this to happen because we choose to, not because our fluids mixed in the dirt, and somewhere I feel that should mean something, accidentally lending it power."

"Got it. Housekeeping of a sort then?"

"Yep. According to my world view, we did some powerful magick. This kind of thing needs guided and defined, or else it will have unexpected consequences."

"So, why all the sneaking then?"

"Sorry, old habits. I didn't think you'd be this cool about it. Most folks are quite finicky when they find out about my religion. I felt I needed to do this and you being asleep gave me the perfect opportunity without worry."

"I'm going to use your words on you now. 'In the future, can we talk about such things?'"

"Touche. For now though, let's get dressed and go somewhere indoors. We are both turning pink."

"Wow! I never burn this fast."

"It's the high altitude sun. There's not a lot of atmosphere above us to filter out the UV."

"Okay. So where are we going?"

"My house. I plan to feed you and then show you what you missed because of abstinence."

"Not that I mind, but why? Is it one of those little rituals you do?"

"Sort of. My dad told me 'never bed a virgin once. Make sure she gets the full E-ticket pass to Disneyland.' Sex being something that could be wonderful or a dreadful for a woman, and he felt that it was the man's duty to make sure the virgin's first time would be the best that it could be."

Grinning, she said "Wise man. What did you do with my panties, dear? I'm starving!"

---

Arriving at my home she was surprised. First by the condition of the house, then by my housekeeping. The house is quite old and has seen more than it's share of hard times. As an engineer, I tend to repair the functional items before the cosmetic. The house looks like it's ready to be condemned from the outside, but once inside she discovered a warm and tidy home.

"It's a work in progress," I said. "My next project is to improve the bathroom. I want a big bathtub."

"When are you going to paint the outside?"

"Next year. The trim on the outside is a total loss, so I'm gong to have to replace it all and probably a window or two as well. Besides, I have a reputation to uphold."

"What reputation is that?" she eyed me suspiciously.

Chuckling I said "The condition of the place on the outside makes folks think of a haunted house, especially with a little help from specialty lighting and sound. This close to Halloween, it almost seems like fixing and painting would take some of the joy out of the event."

We both laughed at the thought of little ghouls terrified about walking up to what is arguably one of the safest houses in this sleepy little town.

"What are you in the mood to eat dear?" I asked.

"You, but you won't let me," she pouted.

"Food wise, sweetie. We need to eat before we faint from hunger right in the middle of all the fun and exertion."

"A sandwich of some kind? I'm not real picky."

"Anything you won't eat?"

She grinned. "Johnny. I think I was still hung up on him until this morning. He could have asked me back and I think I would have ran to his feet. Food wise? I will eat anything."

"I'm glad to hear that, on both counts. What to drink?"

"Water is fine," she said.

There was a few minutes of silence as I made sandwiches worthy of the wait. Triple deckers with salami, ham, cheese, baby spinach leaf and anything else I could find that wasn't nailed down.

"Jesus! Now that's a sandwich! Oh... did I just offend you?" she asked concerned.

"Huh? How? Oh, the Jesus thing. No sweetie, He's your boy. That doesn't bother me in the least. I do have an unrelated question though," I said as I filled two glasses with water.

"Ask away," she stated flatly as she took the water and struggled to bite into a sandwich taller than her mouth could open.

"You mentioned that Johnny still had quite a pull on you until this morning. Why do you think that was?" I asked as I bit into my lunch after squishing it down a bit.

"MMMph!" She was still chewing. Finally she said "I'm not sure. The more he treated me like shit, the more I felt like he was the only person in the world who would put up with me. He had me in a really bad place."

"Okay. That explains the change once we started talking and..." I paused looking for a gentle way to put what we had done on the rock that tied it all together.

"...the term I think you are looking for is 'fucking'," she said with a grin, taking another bite.

"Nope. What we did wasn't fucking. We'll do that in a bit. What we did on the rock was closer to making love."

"Mmmm," she swallowed her bite. "Okay. I'm sure I'll learn the difference in a bit... Oh, hello! Who are you?"

Babe had tripped the door latch and walked in. Usually she was suspicious of unfamiliar people, but she walked right up to April with her ears back and tail drooped and wagging. She was accepting April, sight unseen, as a superior member of her pack. She has only done that a couple of times before and I've come to realize that she is an excellent judge of character.

"This is Babe, my 'yote."

"Your what?" she asked puzzled.

"Babe is half German Shepherd and half Coyote. Got the smarts and body of the coyote, but the coloration of the Shepherd."

"How smart is she?" she asked.

"She let herself in just now, she is an excellent judge of character, I'm pretty sure she can drive a stick, and I'll never teach her chess for fear of losing," I said with a smile

"She seems to like me well enough," April said with a smile as she pulled a piece of ham from her sandwich. Babe sat looking intently at April with a 'don't tease me so' look in her eye and quivering lip.

I_M_Patient
I_M_Patient
11 Followers