April in Texas Ch. 04

Story Info
Humiliation and joy in San Antonio.
5.6k words
4.1
28.6k
2

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SLC-Ohio
SLC-Ohio
64 Followers

Once back in our hotel room, I immediately went into the bathroom. I locked the door behind me. "How could I?" I thought. "How could I have embarrassed myself, embarrassed Louie...how could I let my business associate Lamar take nude photos of me having sex...am I insane?....how could I let his wife Mindy order me around..."

"It must have been the alcohol...or maybe Lamar put something else in the Cognac...maybe an aphrodisiac...I had no control...it wasn't the date rape drug, I didn't pass out...I was out of control."

My heels, my dress, I threw them in the corner of the bathroom. After unwrapping the seal on the water glass, I filled it, and I drank a full glass. Then I drank another. I paced for a minute, and then I knelt before the toilet. "Got to do it," I thought, "do it now."

I stuck my fingers down my throat and I gagged...I stuck them down again, and again...and my vomit came, my stomach muscle reflexes threw it into the toilet...the fish, the wine, the Cognac, the bread...more to come, I stuck my fingers back down my throat until I vomited again...I had to rid my body of the poison...more fish and food...standing up, I drank another full glass of water and I paced...I then stuck my fingers back down my throat.... more vomit came...more water, more vomit...more fingers, more water and more vomiting, again and again until my vomit was clear, until I had cleansed myself of any trace of the poison.

"Sheryl," Louie asked through the bathroom door, "are you all right? Can I get something for you?"

"You can leave me alone."

"Honey, if your sick, I can ask the hotel clerk for some medicine."

"I'm not sick, I don't want to have a hangover, that's all."

I turned the shower on. I had to purify myself. Climbing in, the warm water cleansed the outside of my body, but didn't change my feeling that I was a piece of shit. I had humiliated myself, I had humiliated Louie...he now knew how I was promoted to management, why my salary was quadrupled....

My razor was on the sink, I reached out and I grabbed it. I lathered myself and I shaved a very close, rough shave...all the way from my ankles to my navel...yes, I cut myself, once, then I cut myself again, and again. Little cuts that I could hide or blame on a dull razor. Who would see the cuts? No one. It's easy to cut yourself while shaving, move the razor sideways. It's easy to scrape yourself raw, change the angle of the blade. Without at first realizing it, I was crying, as I was cutting my skin on my legs, then on my crotch, then my folds.

"Louie's going to throw me out with the trash," I thought. "No way he'll let me stay in his house or be around his sons. Lamar showed him what a slut I was...what a slut I still am...he won't want me anymore."

I shut the water off and stepped out of the shower. The towels wiped away most signs of my minor injuries. After emptying a small give away bottle of hotel bath oil on my legs, I was fine. I waited in the locked bathroom until I thought Louie was asleep. When I left the bathroom, Louie was in bed, under the covers. The air conditioning made the room quite cold. I slipped between the clean cotton sheets and faced away from him. I thought of the saliva of that bitch Mindy, her saliva, drying on Louie's penis. I thought how I had been reduced to watching another woman take his cock, another woman better me, another woman show Louie that I was a shit, just another cunt, another whore. The lights were off when he turned my way.

"Remember when we first started going out?"

I didn't respond, I had heard enough history lessons about my past.

"You were married to Don Roberts. And I was married. That was years ago. Before we dated, I did your divorce from Jim, when you were living with Mick Givens. Then you were running around with Rhonda and the gals in her escort service."

More history lessons. Next he'll bring up my training for the CIA.

"My point is," Louie said, "that there is nothing, not one thing, that Lamar can say or show me that will change the way I feel about you. Sheryl, the best part of our relationship is that we rescued each other. I'd still be fucking whores in my office, if not for you. You bring out the best in me, you have that talent, and I will keep trying ...I know I failed tonight...I'll keep trying to bring out the best in you."

"But tomorrow, I'm hiding your cell phone. I don't want you to think about Public Entities Insurance for even a second. I want us to see the Alamo, see the river walk, drink in the hotel bar. You want to see Corpus, Padre Island, Austin - we are going to make our own decisions about what we do here. Texas is big, we have time and a car, we can go in any direction."

I didn't say a thing. Instead, I went back in the bathroom. I lathered a washcloth with soap and warm water, and I brought it, with a large towel, to our bed. Reaching out, I flicked the lights back on.

"Here," I said, "lay across this towel."

Kneeling beside the bed, I washed Louie's genitals. I cleaned his cock, his balls, his pubic hair. When he rolled over, I washed his ass, I wanted every trace, every scent of that whore Mindy off of him. Taking the warm washcloth, I worked down Louie's legs, and I slowly washed his feet, massaging every toe. Then I dried his body and tossed the towel and washcloth on the floor of the hotel room. Louie was relaxed and he had a smile on his face.

"I'm sorry," I said, "forgive me."

"You don't need my forgiveness."

"Will you...spank me? Louie, you may need to discipline me. I'm worried. I was cutting myself again...like before...in the shower. Maybe if you disciplined me I wouldn't do that. My dad would spank me when I was bad...when my mom caught me giving head to a boyfriend in my bedroom, she didn't stop me, but she told my dad...I had to take my panties down and my dad spanked my bare butt in the kitchen while my mother and brother watched..."

Louie looked at me and he laughed. "You have me confused with some other husband. I'm not going to hit you." He put his arm over my shoulder and he hugged me. He pulled me onto the bed, then he slid away. "Get some sleep." He knew that I needed my space, and that the king size bed was big enough for it. He turned the lights out and we fell asleep.

Next morning I slept in, a little bit. Louie was entering me from behind, and that's not the worst way to wake up. His long penis went in and out. He would pull his penis completely out, then stick it completely in, over and over, redoing me like the first entry. It was one of his ways of keeping me tight. He was gentle and soft and reassuring. It was his delightful way of saying good morning, saying...Guttentag...saying...Bon Giorno..

"This is the way we start our day, start our day, we start our day, this is the way we start our day, so early in the morning."

I guess he still liked me. He climbed on top to finish off.

"The Menger Hotel, it's one of the last, where guests have to buy their breakfast..."

As he spoke, Louie pumped his semen in me, he always spilled like a glass of milk when he got on top, and then he rolled over.

"We could eat here and we could talk, or we could have breakfast on the river walk."

It was only a few blocks away. The morning air awakened us, it was good to be out and exercising. We each had our warm ups on, clothes that you can jump in and out of. The air was brisk, and cold air settles down overnight. I had not seen San Antonio's renowned river walk before. Originally, it was a small gorge, a gully. It's something like three miles long, but that must be an exaggerated figure. It was 8:00 A.M. when Louie and I were walking there, seeing the different closed restaurants and shops, checking every window. We walked both sides of that trickle that would be called a creek in Ohio, and regrettably, the only breakfast to be found was back in the McDonald's up above the river walk. That's not to say the river walk was a dud, actually the restaurants along the water, the menus, the prices, the shops and the obvious success of the idea was intriguing. And it was clean. The few people out were workers cleaning up. It reminded me, in a way, of early morning Paris, center city in May, with the workers hosing down the streets, saying 'Bon Jour', reminded me of buying coffee with Louie at 8:00 A.M. in a Paris cafe.

We retreated to our hotel room. I was watching the weather channel while Louie finished his morning SH routines; the forecast was for ninety-three degrees! If I needed any encouragement to be as nude as possible, that was it. Forgetting that I had behaved like a whore, the night before, I played with myself while Louie showered. What to wear.... I decided on a sleeveless thin white top, no bra, white panties, my short ass hugging shorts, and some slip on heels that were quite comfortable. In the sun, or in air conditioning, my top was nearly see through. I wore it to get Louie's attention. When we'd go walking in public, the focus would be back on me. The shower water stopped, and I went into the bathroom.

"What do you think?" I asked, as I modeled my outfit.

"Do you want to show that much?" Louie said, looking at my chest as he dried his body. I directed my eyes to his penis.

"Is it that much?" I put my hands on top of my head and moved, shaking my boobs. "I mean, 93 degrees. I could wear a bikini top instead."

I could see Louie's penis growing as I modeled my outfit for him. "Fantastic," I thought to myself. "It works!" Reaching over, I gently rubbed him.

"I'll be yours, and only yours...."

"Sure you will."

I squatted and ran my tongue on him, he tasted like soap.

"You better...you better, you better, you bet," he said.

Then Louie pulled me up and he kissed me. A quick kiss, I'm not much of a kisser, especially in the morning, and he knew it.

"We need to do the grocery store thing," Louie said as he turned away from me. Whenever we traveled, wherever we traveled, we would shop the grocery stores. In countries where they don't have decent grocery stores, we would shop the open markets. We wouldn't buy many groceries, there was no way to save food or to cook it. What we would buy was simple food, something to eat, and bottles of wine. In Europe, I would buy the little salami, and bread, which we would eat as we drove around the countryside drinking wine.

"The pulse of the population....beats at the grocery store," Louie would say, "what people eat, what they drink, what food is available...an entire culture can be evaluated in a grocery store."

Louie was driving the Mercury in square turns around old San Antonio. Then we found it. A huge grocery store, called 'The Central Market'. When we went in, it was an awakening! Olive oil tastings, bread tastings, wine tastings. A fantastic selection of prepared foods, an area to eat the food, an internet cafe, friendly staff, attractive people to look at...we loved it. It was upscale, a little pretentious, but it was exactly what we were looking for. The wine department was exceptional, and they carried many Texas wines. All of the European varieties and quality levels of wine made in Texas were there. We tasted whatever we wanted to taste, the staff opened the bottles, they were that friendly. Some wines were excellent, some not so. But we found a wine that was a cheap, drinkable and an enjoyable quaff – 'Texas White'. It may have been the least expensive wine that I have found worth drinking in the States.

As Louie stood around, sampling Texas wines, I drifted over to the prepared food section. The foods were kept cold in the refrigerated glass compartments. I felt my nipples harden and I knew that I was...exposing my breasts. The florescent lights went right through the thin material as I leaned over the glass displays. To anyone beside me, I was bare up top. My nipples were out and showing. I teased the attendants, a little, by bending over to see the selections. As I walked around, I bounced. One guy followed me, staring at me, and I welcomed his stares. I showed him as much as I could.

Well, I thought, there was no way that I was going to see these people ever again...and they had been so friendly...I saw a stock clerk stacking shelves on an otherwise empty aisle...for a while I stood next to him, reaching out, pretending to look for something...just a cute kid in his twenties...

"Do you have any of the..." My voice tailed off as he looked my way. When he looked my way, I lifted my shirt over my bare breasts for him...for just a minute or so...

When I found Louie, he had bought a case of wine. One of the wine guys was boxing the case to carry it to the car. He was a good looking guy, but not as sharp as Louie. They were laughing together like old friends. Louie excels in social circles, even with strangers.

"Did you find anything?" he asked me.

"Not really...though I was able to show my boobs, just for a second, to that kid over there..."

"I don't think that's illegal here in Texas," Louie said, "you can show your boobs all you want...my brother says they have no shirt law for women...I wouldn't want to test it though, we haven't seen any topless women running around."

"So it's ok to take my shirt off?"

"If you want to. Ok by me. I like looking at your tits. Legally, I don't know, I don't have a law license in Texas."

"You won't mind?"

"Not really...no, I won't mind."

Louie headed for the check out lane. I went back to the wine department and found the friendly guy who had sold Louie the case of wine. No one was around but us two. I faked some interest, confronted him and walked toward a corner. Then I lifted my shirt over my breasts, and I took my shirt completely off. Louie had said it was ok to do it. I stood there topless a foot in front of him, holding my thin tee in my hand.

"Tell me," I asked, "is this legal in Texas?"

He stared at my bare chest for a long while as he contemplated the situation. There was no one in any direction.

"I don't think you'll be arrested, at least not here, although I may be fired, but..."

He reached out and felt me, his hands cupped my breasts and he felt them all around. Pulling me toward him, his mouth found my nipples as he bent to taste me, his hands found my ass. He sucked one breast and he sucked the other. I pressed my crotch into his. There was a small back room there with an open door and he motioned me into it. Wine boxes were stacked everywhere.

"I only have a minute," I said, "my husband is..."

As I spoke, he unfastened my shorts, and I helped him take my shorts and my panties quickly off. Nude, I leaned back against the boxes and I spread my legs wide for him as he studied my body. Then I moved forward. I undid his pants, I drew his penis out and I knelt on the concrete floor of the back room of the grocery store.

"Only for a second," I said, as I licked the head of his cock. I took his hard dick all the way in my mouth, as far as I could, and I licked him all around. Then I stood up. He had his arms on top of my shoulders as I spoke.

"Got to go..."

"Wait," he said, "for another second."

He turned me around and he bent me over some stacked boxes. I spread my legs and I bent my knees forward but...as I felt his penis bumping my butt from behind...I stopped him. I stopped him before he got his dick even close to inside me. I couldn't do it. Then I turned and stood again.

"Second's up," I said.

"Thanks...you have great boobs...a great body..."

Leaning down, I kissed the head of his penis. I pulled my shirt back over myself. I pulled my shorts up and I hurried. Somehow, I caught up with Louie heading to the car. We put the case of wine in the trunk, and then got in.

Louie didn't start the car though, he unzipped his pants. He turned his legs my way. I dropped to the floor of the big Mercury as Louie slipped down on the bench seat so that we were not visible. His dick was already erect when he pulled it out for me. I was so hot from my tease, my quick thirty second pretend suck with a stranger. Louie was hot too, he probably knew that I was flashing my tits but he didn't know, couldn't know, the rest of it. He'd think my red knees were from the floor of the car, and the guy didn't come in my mouth. Louie twisted my nipples, roughly, as I bopped my mouth up and down on his long dick. After a few minutes, I jiggled his balls and I was swallowing his sweet semen. I know that I gave Louie better head than that whore Mindy, I know what works on Louie. And that includes me flashing, it gets him excited every time.

We drove back to the hotel. In the room, Louie and I tried to make plans for the afternoon, he wanted my input. This was our vacation. One thing he was against was seeing Lamar and Mindy again.

"Unless you have some desire to watch me fuck Mindy in the ass, don't turn on your cell phone. And Lamar? His wife can watch me punk him too, that's what he really wants anyway. Let's forget about them and decide what we want to do."

Louie was expressing his anger about the way they controlled me, and I understood his frustration. He witnessed it. It's one thing for him to tell me to get on my knees, quite another for a strange woman I just met to do so.

"I have no desire to watch you with Mindy...open one of those Texas Whites while I pee."

Louie uncorked the wine, poured us each a glass, and watched through the bathroom door as I urinated. When I was younger, I couldn't urinate in front of a man. With him it was never a problem. As I wiped myself, yes I wipe myself when I pee, I spoke.

"Louie...listen to me. If you need sex, any type of sex...I'll give it to you...you know that. If you want to tie me up, if you want to spank me, if you want to put your penis in any pore that I have...ok, you can do it, whenever you want...but what I also give you... Louie...is my heart, my future, my soul and my love..."

"Stop worrying about it, Sheryl. I love you. When we were married to other people, when we were each sleeping with another people, I loved you. So you watched Mindy give me a blow job. It's not like our entire relationship was undermined. As you always say, dear, what's a blow job anyway? You claim to have sucked off – your accounts vary – how many guys? All those different things we stick in our mouths, all the crap food, all the shit we eat and breath. Last night, you condoned the sexual activity. Get over it."

After a few glasses of Texas White, we walked over to the Alamo park. The surprising thing was how small the Alamo was. Just a stone front of an old chapel surrounded by concrete walkways filled with tourists. There were a couple of other stone buildings – looked like horse stables to me – and that was it. There was a display of artifacts that some liars claimed were found there. It was all bullshit. That stuff could have been found anywhere, I knew it. There was a rosary under glass that was labeled 'native prayer beads'. The whole thing was an insult, an insult to the Native American peoples who, at the Alamo, successfully repelled an occupational force of European invaders. Yes, they defeated the 'white folks'. Santa Ana was their leader. Those aboriginal natives have lived in their particular part of this planet for over ten thousand years, it was their homeland to keep, and they did. And they still have it now, notwithstanding whatever borders the government has erected. Texas is their native land, the land of the Tejhas tribe, a tribe descended from the Aztecs.

Thirsty after the Alamo, the next round found us in the bar of the Menger Hotel. The history of the place was enough to draw us there, there were print outs and scripts about Teddy Roosevelt and the Rough Riders. Inside, it was all old wood, dark mahogany, and it was two stories tall.

"You know..." Louie said as he looked at the upper level...

"Yes I do know," I said. "This place was a whorehouse. A brothel, with the hotel next door. Where else would Mr. Roosevelt find cowboys?

SLC-Ohio
SLC-Ohio
64 Followers
12