April, May, June -- May Ch. 01

Story Info
Stories of 3 unforgettable women back in the 90s.
4.4k words
4.42
17.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lpmsa
lpmsa
94 Followers

{These are a series of stories about a period of life when I actually had relationships with women named April, May and June. The stories will be posted in no particular order. None of the women knew the others, but pretty much all knew about the others.}

{ My name is Just, but I am probably mostly called JT. This is my story. These events happened over ten years ago and I am writing them down before I forget them again! I did write a few short accounts of some of those days and I'll recover those notes and develop them into stories as well. Please let me know if you find these worth your time. BTW, I am not and never have been Gorian, fine if you are, but I refuse to get into BDSM purity wars. Orthodoxy is individual.}

+ + + + + +

In the mid nineties, I had a job on the east coast while I lived in Arizona. This kept me traveling almost constantly. I used to make almost weekly trips to Baltimore and was at that time interested in the D/s (Dominance/submission) lifestyle. That was when I met May.

May was in a dying marriage with a husband working overseas. By mutual agreement, they had ended their 'vows' but delayed ending the marriage contract because of his travel. This left them both in an open relationship. May had long held a submissive streak and she had just joined the BTS (Baltimore Thorn Society) about the same time I had. BTS met every other Thursday evening, from eight to midnight and my first meeting was her second.

The first half hour of each meeting was just hanging out as a mixer. Folks were dressed normal and behaved fairly typical of society. The actual meeting started at eight thirty and last from thirty to sixty minutes, usually consisting of lectures, demonstrations, or even a short film on the various BDSM topics.

As soon as the meeting was over, the door was locked. Once the front door was locked, the rules allowed virtually any activity except insertion of a penis into any part of any body. The sergeant-at-arms would tromp up the stairs of the old brownstone and announce that the door was locked -- and clothes would fly. People wore fetish-wear, underwear, or got totally nude. There was usually a good mix of Tops and bottoms, or Doms and subs, and while some were paired off, most were single or couples that attended to play as individuals.

So, let me tell you how I met May. Since this was my first time, I did understand that the 'play' started when the door locked and still did not know what to expect. Of course, I had witnessed the near-instant strip off of most of the subs and the change into fetish-wear of a few folks, so I knew this was going to be good. I had introduced myself as a 'Switch' -- one that plays either as Dom or sub -- and had remained clothed like a Dom in spite of my general penchant for being naked. I love it.

As folks began to wander around the house, I entered one of the playrooms and there was a couple playing. I had watched them during the meeting and they had caught my attention as a pair of Switches. I had hoped that they might play as individuals and that she might want to play with 'this' switch, me! But that was not to be. He-switch was wearing something like a Speedo and topping she-switch, who was now wearing just the top of a leotard set. She obviously had nothing underneath as her nipples were not only protruding, but her areola were shading through the light tan colored fabric. She had no panty line and since her mound was perfectly smooth, I was sure she was shaved.

I was not sure of the exact etiquette, but believed that any watching was permitted and decided to chance that, standing back and paying rapt attention. I must have done right because they both smiled at me and He-switch nodded. He was rubbing something like a hair brush over her body, very gently, but over every inch. He had started on her back and was coming around to her front. His first strokes were around her collar bones and caused ripples of reflexes. Next, he moved down to her breasts -- not the nipples, but the fullness of her smallish breasts -- and contented sighs could be made out. Then, he gently ran the bristles across her nipples directly and she purred, jumped, and gasped all in simultaneous motions. I was as hard as a rock watching this amazing display.

I had to adjust myself in my slacks and felt self conscious at first, but then realized that while he could not see me because his back was to me, she could see me and her smile gave me the impression that she took this as a compliment.

I continued to watch and as he moved across her torso, I anticipated him giving special attention to her pubic area. Her movements, and the increase in stimulation had now produced a significant camel toe in her leotards and he drew closer and closer to her mound with the brush.

Finally, he placed the bristles on her labia and drew them forward, arcing upward to follow the contour of her vulva. Her gasp was animal and easily audible outside the room, I am sure. He slowly pushed and pulled the brush across her vulva a couple of times and further punctuated the pleasure he was giving her.

When he paused, even I felt a temporary sense of relief. He walked behind her again and unbuttoned the neck of her leotard. As I realized what he was doing, she caught my eyes and smiled seductively. He took first one wrist, then the other and tied her to the eyehooks dangling from the beam that crossed over where she stood. Now, with her legs only slightly apart and her arms suspended, he rolled the sleeveless, unbuttoned leotard down over her shoulders until it revealed just the top of her breasts. Again, her eyes locked on mine and he slowly pulled the fabric lower until one and then two light brown nipples were visible. I looked up to her eyes and smiled -- a smile she returned. She-switch was a beauty.

As He-switch continued in the process of stripping his wife, I heard a whispered "She's lovely" at the moment I felt something brush the back of my right arm. As I turned, I noticed that what had brushed my arm was a nipple and the owner was a naked and attractive BBW equally as mesmerized as me by the unveiling we were watching. I have no idea how long she had been there, but immediately noticed that she was alone.

Looking back to the couple with the action, I was greeted by the emergence of a navel and the swell of hips. I was holding my breath. Almost too quickly, the man's hands pulled the fabric over her hips and exposed her perfect and bald pussy. I looked up into her eyes again, and for the first time since I had been watching, there was a sense of the demure. There was no embarrassment, just a reticence as though this was further than they usually went in their play.

After removing the now useless garment from her legs and letting her step out of the leg holes, He-switch guided her legs open with a gentle hand at her ankles, one and then the other.

He then stood behind her and ran his hands over her front to cup her breasts and begin to tweak her nipples. Soon his right hand dropped slowly to her pussy and began an exquisite massage of her mound. She moaned, she writhed, she cried and whimpered. Her hips flexed and rolled. At moments when his hand returned to her unattended breast, I noticed that the excitement and stimulation had her inner labia engorged and protruding. And always, he brought his hand back to her mound. In just a few moments, she went into a shuddering orgasm. For a good ten seconds it wracked her body violently and then for almost a minute she shivered, cried, and gradually became calm.

"Geez! That was one of the most amazing things I have ever seen" caught my attention and I again turned to see the woman that had been watching from behind me.

She looked at me with a sense of awe covering her face and I smiled and speechlessly nodded, then eventually added "Yes, that was awesome."

"My name is May, I've never seen anything as powerful as that. This is my second time here and I can only hope that I can experience something like that sometime."

"I'm JT and this is my first time here -- it won't be my last! Are you with someone?"

"No. Long story, but I came alone. Do you need a break? We could go down to the bar and get something to drink?" And then realizing she had broken nearly EVERY sub barrier by speaking first and without permission and also inviting ME to join her activity, she added ... "That is, Sir, if that is something you'd like to do. I sometimes forget my place and get to forward. I apologize, Sir JT."

As a switch I understand the fun of role play and how it can make things more fun, but May was really laying on heavy, so I thought she might be trying to impress me. To help find out, I asked her "Are you owned and just here alone by accident? Is there someone I should get permission from to go drink with you?"

May looked up with a twinkle in her eye "No, I'm not owned or attached, if you accept my apology, then it is only you that needs to decide about having the drink." And as she finished speaking, May looked down toward the floor submissively.

I decided to try her patience just a bit and silently looked at the naked woman that was trying to turn 'topping from the bottom' into meeting me. May was actually very cute. She was a BBW, but she was more voluptuous and 'soft' than she was large. She was about five -- nine or maybe a bit more. And she probably weighed about one eighty. May's hair was a dirty blond, not Scandinavian, but possibly German? Something I like and am a sucker for is her breasts. Many BBW have large breasts, but May had either A or B cups breasts, nose-cone shaped, that did not sag, but which pointed out perkily and not being full, tended to more vibrate than sway or wobble. Her nipples were pink and not very prominent, at least at the moment. Looking down, her skin was pale, unblemished and her tummy led to a handsome trimmed pubic patch that was light brown, just a darker version of the hair on her head.

Not wanting to take the testing too far, but wanting to truly find out, I ventured the question "And if I felt that a spank or two were appropriate for your forwardness, what would be your reply?"

To this, May immediately and undeniably turned and bent slightly forward, offering me a beautiful ass, and said "I would be happy to receive your correction, Sir, and honored to show you that I learn well."

At this point, I had no choice, but to turn and with moderate force, spank first her right, and then, slightly harder, her left ass cheek. After the two swats, I ran my hand over each cheek in an act of comfort and thanked her plainly for her obedience. With this done, we turned and headed to the stairs.

+ + + + + +

Downstairs, I found a small loveseat we could use and told May to go get anything she wanted, but to get me a Diet Coke. Her eyes lit up that I would use her to serve me and she turned with a smile saying "Yes, Sir, I will be right back."

I watched as May's ass swayed lusciously, deliciously. I was on my first trip to an event where I didn't really expect to meet anyone and I was being courted by a subbie, of all things. And while not a crashing beauty, May was very cute.

When she returned and sat, May looked down and folded her hands in her lap until I said "Thank you very much, May, you did vey well. I am pleased."

To which she looked up and smiled a cheerful "Thank you, Sir." And she took her drink and sipped it, looking at me, eyes twinkling, over the top of the glass.

"May, before we visit much more, I will not lie or mislead you," I began, "but I am married. My wife does not know I am specifically here, but she knows I have a life of my own; she has her own life. We both agree that will divorce, but have not settled on the 'when' or the 'how' of it yet. I live in Arizona and travel here regularly."

"Well Sir, I am married as well, my husband knows I come here for the meetings and when they are. He works overseas and comes home for a month every six months. We will divorce when his overseas contract ends next year. We both are openly 'open' and we have no relationship between us. When he is in town, he sleeps in the other bedroom, not with me. So, I am okay with your situations and I really thank you for your honesty, Sir." May said quietly in a serious voice. The twinkle returned -- "I have a submissive streak I have suppressed for ten years and I can't keep it inside anymore."

She continued "Sir, it is SO forward for a subbie to do this, but if you are looking for a sub, I'd like you to consider me. I will mind, I promise. And I'll take my punishment when I don't. But you are so nice and handsome. And you seem so much more - - I guess - - dignified, somehow." Knowing that she had again overstepped normal boundaries for subbies, May bit off the last phrase and looked down. She was genuinely agitated and afraid that her forward actions had cost her any chance of success.

"May, I think we are both sort of beginners here. Neither of us knows the other one enough to make permanent decisions. We are both married and only looking for an 'outside interest'. I travel and am here regularly, but only temporarily when I am. There are a lot of reasons we can't get too involved. But if you are willing to commit for a period of time to enjoy and try things out, I'd be happy to try as well." I offered.

May looked up and smiled and then quickly looked down and politely said "Yes Sir, Master."

I cupped her chin and looked May in the eye. "Okay, if we are going to do this your first lesson starts right now. I do not want to degrade you, but I do want to seriously train you. When we get to a breaking point, you will get some paper and pencil and write down our email addresses and phone numbers so that we can keep in contact. I want an email from you every day, even if it is just saying 'Good morning, JT' and you will address me as 'JT' if nobody else can hear and as 'Sir' if someone can hear."

I went on, "When we are here, you are to get naked as soon as the door locks like you did tonight. When you sit in front of me, spread your thighs wide enough that I can see your cunt. In fact, right now, reach down and spread and display your inner lips for me to see clearly." May reached and while she rocked her hips backward, spread her labia and her inner lips to expose her obviously moist vagina very nicely. "While either of us is married, we will not have intercourse, but you will blow me when I say to, and swallow, and we will discuss limits on other sex. Is all that clear?"

She quickly answered "Yes, Sir."

I reached and pinched her nipple and asked her "What did I say to call me?"

"I'm sorry. Yes JT."

"Okay. When you are good -- and ONLY when you have been good, I will allow you to masturbate for your pleasure and mine, but you will always be attentive to my need to orgasm and will provide me with an orgasm anytime I ask. Any place. And in any way I want. Is that clear?"

"Yes, JT, I will be so happy to. Please let me know when I can give you the joy you desire?"

"I will let you know. I may want to give you sexually to someone so I can watch -- it might be a man or woman. Is that clear?"

There was a huskiness of lust in her throat when May looked at me and said "Of course, JT." Her inner desire was clearly showing. I began to realize that one of the things May wanted was for someone to expect her to do things, even order her to do things, things that she wanted to but was too afraid, ashamed, or embarrassed to do on her own initiative. May wanted to be told to be the 'bad girl' that she was on the inside.

"JT, Sir. Can I be so bold as to say that there is one room upstairs with a door that gives a lot of warning when it opens and if you wanted to do anything privately, we could see if it is available? If there is anyone else there, they would be using it for the same reason and we could probably break some of the rules there if you wanted."

"May, you are a good subbie. Let's go up there, but first get the paper and pencil and don't let me forget that I want you to fill out one of those long-ass 'play surveys' that lets us compare limits and things we like, and such."

"Yes, Sir!" and she slid away looking for paper and pencil, totally unaware that she had called me 'Sir'. Oh, well. She is happy. And after writing down our email and phone information, we went back upstairs hoping for the room that was safe to break a few rules in.

We found the room empty, to our happy surprise, and we went in with a quiet cheer, like lovers under the bleachers or boardwalk.

"Stand here, May, I want to touch you and enjoy your body. But first, I want you to undress me. Here we have bonded so well, and you have no idea what I look like -- not that your pleasure or desire overshadows mine, but you have been good, so you get to play a bit also. Start by taking off my shoes and socks."

May bent and slipped off my loafers. She lifted my pants legs enough to pull off each sock, which she carefully folded into the appropriate shoe, setting these aside. I caught her looking at my belt, but before her reach succeeded, I pointed to my shirt and she obediently began to unbutton me -- with a typical subbie pout on her lips from being corrected.

When my shirt was off and folded, she reached toward my belt and, stopping, looked at me for permission. I smiled and nodded and May began to undo my pants and pull them down. Once loosened, May was able to pull my slacks and boxers down in one move. Now, I'm not known for having a trouser snake in there, but my very average sized penis has a very good-sized circumsized head and since I was over half hard, it did look ok. May placed my slacks, unfolded, on top of my other clothes and hugged me -- since she turned her face slightly, my cock was against her cheek and her arms were around me, on my ass.

"Stand up, May. Lets go over to this pallet and lay down." May did as directed and as I looked at her, with just a minor gesture from one hand, she spread her legs wide and freely open, then smiled when she saw me nod and smile at the sight of her pussy so blatantly available.

I knelt and ran my hands across her shoulders and collar bones, then down to her breasts. Her nipples had probably doubled in their size based on their perkiness. Then I caressed her tummy on my trip to her sex. As I arrived on her mound, I informed her that I really want her to shave all her hair from her neck down. I love a smooth, slick body on a woman and oral sex on a bald pussy is heavenly!

I watched her reactions and behavior when I tweaked her nipples, her clit, when I massaged her inner lips, her asshole, and her soft labia. Since she was already quite moist, I eased a finger into her pussy and then two. She was tight and I complimented her on the sexiness of her body and the pleasure I expected to gather from it.

But tonight, when the rules were no penis insertion in any orifice, we had some rules to break and so I told May "you have all it takes for me to get hot sex and pleasure with your body, pleasure you will also receive when you are good, but right now, I want you to take my cock in your mouth and take me until I cum, which you will swallow. And if anyone comes, we will simply back off and make it look like you are teasing me, are we understood?"

"Yes, JT. Can I touch your penis now? Can I suck your cock?" May asked and waited for my slight nod.

I had her lay so that her legs were open and visible to me to look, watch, and even touch if I chose. But another thought came to me and as I felt May's mouth envelop the head of my dick and create that first sensation of vacuum, I reached a hand to her pussy and got several fingers very lubed, then moved these to her ass, where I applied the lube to her rosebud opening. I didn't press into her, but as she nodded, sucked, licked, and pulled on my meat, I simply ran small finger circles around her back opening.

lpmsa
lpmsa
94 Followers
12