April, May, June -- May Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, the circles began to relax her sphincter and as I felt my balls tighten, warning me that I would soon cum, my finger began to be easily finding an almost effortless path into May's nether entrance. I was past one knuckle deep in her ass and she was showing no sign of discomfort.

My balls had tightened and now they were feeling like they were about to burst. And Very Soon, too. And I waited until I felt that first spasm -- the one the comes before anything comes out. I knew that the next spasm in about a quarter of a second, would place a load of semen into May's mouth and throat -- I wanted the timing to be perfect and I pressed my finger completely into her ass just as my ejaculate arrived and May was surprised on both ends with fullness. She began to reflexively swallow and to grind her hips down onto the nether-hole's invading finger. I am not always quite in orgasm, but I had to start out quiet to experience this surprise, and it was SO worth it.

May sucked me dry and I whispered to her to softly hold my penis in her mouth until I was completely deflated and back to normal, which she did. I prepared myself to make sure May behaved appropriately for me letting her give me the pleasure I desired.

So as I pulled myself up to sit against the sofa beside us, I simply looked at my new subbie as though I was waiting. She instantly recovered her senses and said "Thank you , JT, for letting me touch your cock and thank you for letting me be the one you allowed to bring you much pleasure, I hope that I did well enough to make you happy."

"You did make me happy, May. You have done quite well and I want you to masturbate right now as a reward. Usually when you masturbate, you will face your pussy toward me, often I will let you have your legs around me, but right now, just spread you legs in front of me and I will allow no modesty -- frig yourself wildly."

With not a sound, May adjusted herself slightly and laying back, she used her right hand to begin circling her clit while her left hand began visiting one of her nipples, the other, and the back in a rhythm that was beautiful and classical as well as quick to bring her to orgasm. For a good ten seconds, May shivered and involuntarily rocked her hips. A deep red blush rose up on her throat and spread to her breasts and the tops of her arms. May, it turns out, is a wonderful orgasm-er to display.

We held each other for a few minutes and then it was time to leave before they locked everyone in -- so we dressed and I walked May to her car. I kissed her and put her in her sedan with "you are quite the subbie, we will have wonderful fun together. I want you to think clearly about what happened and what I said and write me an email before dinner tomorrow as to whether you are truly wanting this or are having second thoughts. Then shave that beautiful pussy and start on the survey so we can go over it on the phone before next week! Good Night sweet May."

"Good night, JT, ..... Sir." She uttered with an angelically evil grin.

+ + + + + +

Chapter 1 is concluded, please let me know if you want to hear more about the three wonderful women April, May, and June.

12