April's Dilemma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't," April told her friend. "I have to go somewhere."

"I'll have her come by later and tell you about it!" Tina teased. It was pretty well known around the office that April felt uncomfortable listening to Melissa's stories.

Of course, April reminded herself, by the time lunch was over, she would have given a blowjob more recently than Melissa! What were the odds of that ever happening? April almost giggled out loud at the thought.

As she stood in the lobby waiting for Nicholas, she caught herself shuffling from one foot to the other, almost like she was dancing. She knew she was a little nervous about what would happen when Nicholas pulled up. Neither of them lived close enough to get to one of their places and back. So whatever was going to happen had to happen in the car.

There were some roads not far away that weren't well traveled and had very few buildings or houses on them. April was going to suggest Nicholas just drive along those while she did her thing. Or his thing, she corrected herself with a smile.

She felt the chill of nervous excitement shoot up her spine. Was she really standing in the lobby at work waiting to give a blow job? While driving around in broad daylight, no less? Maybe she should start hanging around with Melissa! The anticipation was practically making her vibrate. When she finally saw Nicholas's car coming toward her, she almost ran out to meet him.

"Why don't you ride out that road past the horse farm," April suggested to Nicholas as she slipped into his car and pulled her seatbelt across her lap. Even as she clicked the belt into place, April realized she'd have to unbuckle it to do what she was here to do.

Nicholas tried once to start a conversation, but neither of them seemed all that interested in talking. April knew all she could think about was leaning over and putting her face down in his lap. If he was anywhere near as distracted as she was, it would be a wonder if they didn't wind up in a car wreck.

A few minutes later, he turned the car down a narrow, tree-lined road. There was a farm on one side, but beyond that, there was very little. April's whole body flushed with warmth as she told herself this was it! It was time to do this!

Hardly believing what she was seeing, April watched her own hands unbuckle Nicholas's belt, unsnap his pants and lower his zipper. With one last deep breath, April reached her hands into his pants and leaned down into his lap. A moment later, his rock hard member sprang from his pants and April wasted no time putting her mouth over it.

It was lucky that she was quick about it, because Nicholas, apparently very turned on by the circumstances, lasted less than a minute. April had barely started bobbing on him when she felt him tighten up. Then she was tasting his hot cum on her tongue. She swallowed it and continued sucking, draining everything she could from him. It was a nice big load, the size of the one that had almost gagged that first time last week.

April sat up and looked at the clock on the dashboard. They still had plenty of time.

"Wanna go again?" she asked. Nicholas turned, his eyes opening wide.

"Uh, I don't know if I'll be able to again before it's time to get back," he said. But Nicholas's voice betrayed excitement and April suspected that he could and would do it again, with time to spare.

As they continued along the rural road, April reached her hand over and gently squeezed Nicholas's softened member. She ran her fingers lightly along his length and around the smooth skin of his head.

"I like it, you know," April said softly without looking at him.

"Whu... what?" Nicholas asked.

"Sucking you," she whispered. Her words were barely audible, but April knew he had heard her. She gave his cock a squeeze and felt it starting to get hard again. Five minutes later, he was hard as a rock and in her mouth again.

It was especially rewarding to April when he came the second time. Particularly because he had to pull over. Like he had the previous week, he let out an animal groan as he climaxed. The amount of cum that she reaped for the effort probably wasn't worth it, but the feeling of satisfaction they both were left with definitely was.

They sat on the side of the road for a few minutes before Nicholas could zip his pants and drive again. While they sat there in silence, April savored the tingly feeling his sperm had left in her mouth. Not only was it very satisfying to suck him off that way, but it would beat back the blemishes too. April sighed softly. It had been one of the best lunches she had had in a long time.