April's Release Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grasping her hips, he thrusts himself fully into her and rides her hard; letting her feel each deliberate plunging stroke into her soaked pussy.

Responding to Heather's gesture, Ron withdraws quickly, not nearly fulfilling April's need. He allows Heather to position him on the bed straddling Heather, his knees in line with her breasts.

"Spank me!" April shouts out loud. "Spank me again, please." She begs for attention while her lovers regroup.

Heather quickly removes April's blindfold.

April opens her eyes to discover Ron stroking his cock just inches from her lips. "You have to suck him now, April," Heather instructs. "Time to take his cock all the way down your throat."

Heather lifts April's head and holds it while Ron presses the head of his dick head to her lips.

April resists, turning her head to the side.

Heather's strong hands force her head back. "You have to learn to take it all, lover," Heather orders. "Come and lick all of your pussy juice from his cock ... come on now, lick it clean."

April reluctantly opens her mouth, touching her tongue to Ron's cock. But again she resists. Just as he touches her, she purses her lips, refusing to accept him orally and offers contact only with the tip of her protruding tongue.

Heather is not at all satisfied at all with this, not at all. "Come on, April, don't tell me you never sucked cock before." She scolds.

"Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm" April grunts, turning her head side to side, gesturing "NO," as before, this time with her lips held amusingly closed around the tip of her tongue.

"Oh," Heather says, "Maybe you don't like the seasoning. I get it. We can fix that, baby." She releases her grip and April seems to relax.

"Come on over here, big daddy and load that thing up with some of Heather's juice. Let's give her something to crank up her appetite."

Heather turns and rolls her large body across the bed next to April but in the opposite direction, her ass next to April's head. Ron dismounts his position over April and comes to Heather, entering her quickly. His compact, muscular body sinks into her soft, copious flesh. His face nuzzles her large breasts." My, Heather," he whispers, "no one can ever give me what you do." His cock begins to throb as soon as it feels itself home in her warm, wet, inviting pussy.

Knowing that he is dangerously close, Heather pushes him back. She takes his dripping cock into one hand. She reaches out wit the other and grasps April by the hair. Turning her head forcefully to Ron she proceeds as before to attempt to feed Ron's cock to April's mouth.

And once again April resists.

"This will not do, baby," Heather tells her firmly. Standing opposite Ron at the side of the bed, she holds April's and slaps Ron's wet cock against her closed lips. The hard, wet, head makes a splat sound with each contact.

But April still resists, holding her mouth firmly closed.

"You are going to have to learn baby." Placing one hand behind April's head, Heather reaches her free hand over April's face, cupping her mouth and pinching her nose.

April's eyes open wide in near terror, but Heather holds her firmly. She is unrelenting while April enters into profound struggles for breath.

"Are you ready now?" Heather asks harshly, "or shall I keep you here a little longer?" April attempts to nod against Heather's iron grip. "Is that a yes?" Heather asks almost maliciously. Again April attempts to nod affirmative, her eyes bulging. "Are you going to promise to open your mouth wide and suck Ron's cock now?" Heather demands while April struggles to nod again. "Are you?" Heather asks again, this time releasing her grip and allowing the struggling April to gasp in some air.

Heather now strokes April's hair, supporting her head, allowing her to relax, to catch her breath; giving her a moment to understand.

Aprils mind whirls. She was terrified, but with fear came intense arousal. Her clit is hard with excitement. Her cunt juice has soaked her thighs and is dripping into her ass. She is on fire. Panting. Sighing. After a moment, her breathing slows and she is ready. April's mouth opens wide; she turns her head freely to Ron. Taking his cock in her hand she accepts it fully into her mouth, licking and sucking like she should have done all along.

"That's it, baby, lick all of Heather's pussy from his cock ... good girl," Heather coaches, "then you can suck out all of Ron's hot cum and swallow it down to the last drop."

Ron could tell immediately that she was not a swallower. As soon as Heather told her this, she once again began to toss her head making the mmm mmm mmm sound, this time, with a mouth full of cock. Holding her head, Ron continues to work on her, fucking her mouth, gently, but persistently, letting her know that he is in charge.

April, her mind still spinning furiously, is well aware that she may be expected to learn something this evening.

"Okay, baby," Heather says, softly, "I understand," she continues. "Here, let me move you around a little. We can make this work."

Taking command, Heather moves Ron back on to the bed, positioning him on his back. Deftly, she takes April's delicate body and arranges her so she is kneeling over him at his side. "See, baby," she explains while she moves April into her final position, "this way, you won't gag and you will have control ... and when this bad boy pops off you can get your mouth out of the line of fire." April seems happy with this and brings her mouth to Ron's cock, this time, showing much more interest and experience. "Better, now?" Heather asks.

"Mmm," she replies as her head glides up and down on Ron's hard cock.

April is working out nicely, but there is just enough teeth in her technique to keep Ron distracted and well distant from 'popping off,' as Heather so aptly described it. Watching April suck, he sees Heather reach over to the dresser for her paddle. His cock throbs, knowing what is in store for this new lover.

Heather begins to massage April's ass while she continues to suck. Ron has realized that she is clearly talented at giving oral, but could use a little help getting those teeth out of the way. Still he is enjoying the ride. April seems to be enjoying Heather's massage and starts to work harder on Ron's cock, thinking - maybe hoping - that he will "pop off" soon. Problem is, that the harder she works, the more teeth she seems to put into her work and the more distracted Ron becomes.

But she is quite enjoying watching Heather fondle April's ass, and though the teeth may be distracting, anticipation of the paddle keeps him up and hard for April's mouth.

The attention to her ass has placed April in deep heat.

"Are you loving his cock?" She asks.

"mmm." Same answer for everything. At least her head wasn't turning.

"He is going to cum in your mouth, April"

"Mmm mmm mmm" She said again, apparently protesting the earlier suggestion that she might not have been expected to swallow.

Okay, I get it, Ron thinks, "mm is good, mmm mmm mmm" is bad. Jesus, I am learning a new language. And I thought I was getting head. At this rate, I may never cum.

"I said," Heather repeats, "He IS going to cum in your mouth, right April?" and as she says this, she completes the sentence by bringing her open hand to April's ass with a loud slap.

"mmmmmm" April responds.

Now I wonder what this means ... Ron muses.

Heather slaps her again, even harder this time. "Swallow!" she says as she slaps her again, making a loud cracking sound.

April's hand suddenly comes back to stop her, but Heather anticipates this and catches her wrist, grasping is firmly and pushing it up in a hammerlock. Once again Heather demonstrates total control. Following Heather's cue, Ron takes a firm hold on April's head. He brings his cock fully out of her mouth, holding it to her lips and stroking it with his other hand.

"I want you to swallow all of him, baby," Heather orders her, bringing her hand down hard and fast on April's soft ass.

"No, no, no," April protests, "I can't, I don't want it. I can't do that."

"Tell him what you want, now April, love, tell him to cum into your mouth," Heather instructs her as she continues to spank her with her open hand.

"No, no, nnnn," April says. But the spanking has excited her greatly and she brings her lips to Ron's cock hungrily.

"Yes, yes, yes," Heather contradicts, punctuating each yes with a slap on April's sweet ass.

"Tell him to cum in your mouth, tell him you want it," she continues to talk her through it, "Tell him you love it, that you need it." Heather now begins to apply the leather paddle to her. The crack of the leather as it falls on April's tender flesh is loud, but it is just noise, the sting is subtle. It is Heather's words that have the power.

"Yes," April says finally. "Oh my god, YES!" she screams as the paddle falls on her hot flesh. "I am ready now. Give me your cum."

"Good girl," Heather praises her, slapping her ass again. And as she continues to service the head of Ron's cock, Heather starts once again to massage her hot, red ass. She extends her treatment now, caressing April's ass, loving it, probing gently between her soft cheeks, whispering lovingly to her. The spanking has heightened April's excitement to a white heat and it seems now as if her mouth has a mind of its own as she makes deep passionate love to the head of Ron's cock.

"Tell him," Heather orders, much more gently than before.

"Cum in my mouth, baby," April whispers with her lips on Ron's cock, stringy precum on her thickened lips. "Let me swallow every last drop of you, now," she sighs, truly excited with the thought of this new experience.

Ron's cock begins to throb between April's lips, pulsating against her tongue as he strikes himself furiously.

Heather brings her lips to April's asshole, kissing her there, sucking softly and probing with her tongue, slapping her cheeks gently, playfully with her open hand.

"I made you so red, baby," she whispers. "Let me love you sweet April. Let us love you together now, my sweet, sweet April. Suck him good while I fuck your ass with my tongue." Heather sighs.

April's mouth opens wide, her tongue swirls sensuously on Ron's cock. The teeth are gone. But what really excites Ron now is looking over April's shoulder and seeing Heather's hands spreading her cheeks, spanking her softly, as she works hard eating her ass. He can feel Heather's hot tongue as it has probed his ass so many times. He knows how much Heather loves to eat ass. He can only imagine how intense this must be for April at this very moment. He loses control and cums explosively in April's mouth.

Her lesson is well learned. April truly has learned something tonight.

On the threshold of orgasm, she is near rapture. Her lips tingle, thick from the furious pounding of Ron's cock, hot from the cum spurting over them. She swallows hungrily, opening quickly after each gulp, licking the cum that drips from her lips. Spurt after hot spurt flies against her lips and tongue and she works greedily to take it all into her, to devour the very essence of this man who has brought her here.

Ron intense strokes slow as April sensually licks him completely clean before she is done.

Heather never stops eating her ass and now Ron climbs under April to eat her pussy at the same time. This is so nice for all: Ron has Heather's sweet breasts in his face, he can see and feel her hot tongue probing April's asshole, and he has his tongue in her pussy.

The lovers eat April together like this until she has cum several times and has begun to squirm, telling them it is time to change.

"Are you ready to eat me now, April?" Heather asks her.

She is less demanding than before and April is more compliant, more yielding and clearly more trusting.

"I want to try," April responds.

"Come to me," she instructs, taking April in her arms and bringing her mouth to her sweet, pink nipples.

Ron sits by the side, stroking himself to full erection watching Heather teach April how to make love to her. April lies on top, sucking Heather's nipples and kissing her. Her hands slowly work their way down, trying, reaching, and struggling to touch Heather in that forbidden place. But Heather is patient with her and lets her come to her discovery in her own time, giving her a little help here and there: a little push, a little guidance. Finally, April's hand comes fully over Heather's pussy. Her fingers begin to move, cautiously testing, probing, feeling, and probably for the first time, the unique wetness of another woman. Heather's legs open wider to admit her explorations more deeply.

Following the path of her hand, April's head works its way down slowly, reluctantly. Heather is loving and patient with her new conquest, never forceful as she holds April's head in both hands and guides her slowly but persistently down.

Finally, April arrives. Heather can feel April's hot breath on her wet, sensitive flesh.

"It's my first time," April says timidly.

"Go slowly, love," she whispers. At the same time she takes a firmer grip on April's head with both hands.

"Go slowly," she repeats. "Taste me," she instructs, clearly now becoming very excited that this virgin girl mouth is about to taste her sweet pussy. "Come to me," she whispers in a needy voice. "Come to me," she repeats. Heather lifts April's head. April looks up to her lover, unsure. As she does, Heather lets their eyes meet momentarily and then she quickly pushes April firmly to herself, holding her hard to her pussy.

April knows what to do and she begins to lick, spreading Heather's lips with her tongue and working her way in, pushing her tongue as deeply and she can into Heather's open pussy.

Heather rolls side to side, holding on tight to her lover. Ron comes to the bed and kneels behind April. "Ron is going to fuck you from behind now, April. Spread your legs for him."

He positions himself solidly, holding his cock in his hand, pressing hard against her wet cunt. Soon he begins to fuck her, riding her doggie style, his hands spreading her still very red cheeks, his thumb pressing against her tight ass hole. Patiently, he awaits Heather's instruction to introduce her to that exquisite pleasure.

Ron's cock is hard and throbbing inside her, but April has drained him well and he is not quite ready to cum. Not yet. April gives Heather several nice orgasms with her mouth but Ron knows that Heather is not ready yet. Not for that final orgasm. And he wants to cum with his lover when she arrives.

He pulls his cock out of April's pussy and takes it in his hand. He spreads her red cheeks and he begins to cock-spank her in between her cheeks, letting the head land on her asshole each time, spanking her asshole firmly with his wet tool.

The cock spanking excites April intensely and she begins to moan, working even harder eating and sucking on Heather's pussy. Ron continues slapping his cock against her asshole, watching her response, measuring her readiness. Her rose bud opens slightly. Methodically, he spanks her asshole into a fully engorged, relaxed and open state of excitement, waiting for the moment to enter her.

"Do you want him to fuck your ass, baby?" Heather asks her.

April does not respond.

"Do you? Do you?" She demands. "Tell me now! Do you?"

"I'm afraid," April whimpers, lifting her head from attending to Heather's sweet, wet pussy. "Don't hurt me..." She nearly begs.

"He's going to love you, baby, not hurt you. Trust him, open your ass and take him in." Heather instructs her. "Tell him what you want now, love. Tell him."

April knows that she has learned much this evening, and by now she knows that Heather will not accept any resistance for anything that she knows will please this new girl love of hers. April has only to submit. If she has learned anything, April has learned that Heather truly understands her needs even better than she does, much better, in fact, than she does. Heather can see those deep secret fantasies that April barely would admit even to herself before this night.

April accepts. She yields, not to Heather, but for the first time, to her own need.

"Take my ass, Ron" April whispers. "Be gentle with me, please, but take me. Yes, love, take my ass"

Heather takes April's head firmly in her hands and brings her close while Ron positions her hips. He has decided, even though she is soaked in her own juices, that using some lube will enhance the pleasure of her first anal experience. He reaches for a tube and applies it copiously both to his cock and her ass. Satisfied, he bends to kiss her pussy, then quickly inserts a well-lubricated finger fully into her open ass, pushing the slick lube deeply into her. Heather understands April's anticipation and keeps her busy with her pussy while Ron prepares April's ass for his cock. He rolls his finger inside of her to spread her more and then pumps it firmly in and out several times. Adding more lubricant, he repeats this with two fingers, entering her slowly at first, and then pumping her firmly and deeply. April responds favorably to his attentions. He can see her pussy glistening and smell that her scent has intensified with increased arousal.

He adds more lube and again inserts two fingers, rolling them inside of her ass, spreading her, and pumping in and out slowly, several times, making sure that her muscles have become more relaxed.

"I'm ready for you now, April." Ron says softly. "Open for me." He orders gently as he presses the head of his hard cock against her nearly ready asshole.

April can not respond to him because Heather is holding her mouth hard against her cunt and smearing her lips over her pussy as she moves her head with her hands.

But her body says she is ready.

"I am going to start to push into you now, love," Ron says softly. He can hear April's muffled grunt as she tries to speak with her mouth crushed against Heather's soaked pussy.

"I want you to be a bad girl, now, April, and when you feel me push in, like this," and, with that, Ron pushes his cock hard against her as he speaks, "then I want you to try as hard as you can to push me out."

"I want you to fight me, sweet April. Be a bad girl and try as hard as you can to force me out while I try to push in."

Ron thrusts.

Obediently, April pushes back, trying, as she was ordered, to push him out.

"Trust me, lover..."

"That's it, push" Ron can feel her ass opening for him as the muscles did exactly what no one expected them to do ... open instead of close.

He lets his cock penetrate slowly into her, taking his time just to get the head in. He senses her sudden flinch as the head penetrates her just beyond the ridge. He holds himself there, letting her acclimate to the pressure that is spreading her tight ass wide.

He begins to work her pussy with his hand, holding her in place and keeping his cock inside of her, but not very deep ... not yet.

Certain that she has had time to relax and prepare for more, Ron pushes his cock in firmly, letting the full shaft penetrate slowly and smoothly into her. April quickly gives in to the passion and lets out a shriek of bliss. Ron begins to ride her ass slowly, but fully in and out.

At the same time, Heather rolls her hips back and spreads her cheeks for April's tongue.

"Eat my ass now. April, I am ready for you now." She demands.

No longer hesitant, April brings her hungry tongue firmly to Heather's open asshole and works it hard. She cannot get enough of her new lover now. All the while, Ron pumps her ass hard, holding her hips and riding her, his hand wraps around her and massages her pussy, rubbing her hard clit, and pulling her up close as he thrusts his cock into her ass.

Heather, feeling the lustful penetration of tongue in her ass, descends into the depths of intense orgasm.