April's Release Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron's eyes meet Heathers and he immediately becomes immersed in Heather's pleasure.

April works harder than ever, eating Heather's ass, shoving her fingers hard into Heather's pussy.

Heather moans deeply, a sound that comes from the very core of her soul. Her eyes roll back. There is no lover whom Ron knows better than Heather, and knowing where she is at this moment excites him to the point where he completely loses control and literally explodes in April's ass. He forces his cock fully into her. Mashing his hips into her delicate cheeks.

Feeling Ron's throbbing cock pumping hot cum deep in her ass, April screams out loud in thunderous orgasm.

Her first anal experience together with her first woman has delivered her to new heights, heights she had not even imagined before this evening.

Too intense.

When it is over the lovers all kiss.

April starts to say something about how silly she was trying to resist such incredible things but Heather stops her and simply advises that she was chosen her because she and Ron could sense her sensuality.

Heather kisses April softly on the lips and apologizes for reddening her ass. "No, please, don't worry," April says, "Actually, I think I like that quite a bit. Maybe we could do it again sometime."

"I think," Heather says, "that we are going to be seeing a lot more of you in the coming months and years. And I think that we are going to enjoy some incredible things together, the three of us. For now, let's get some rest ... it is almost sunrise."