All Comments on 'Aprons For Gayle Ch. 05'

by Addicted2Writing

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Shysub412Shysub412over 10 years ago
You were right!!

Chapter 5 is the best yet! A great mixture of humour, and getting to know Hamish a lot better. He is growing on me for sure!

MasterfulJim may have a problem with Gayle mistreating Bessie though!

Please don't post elsewhere...please! I shall offer up more prayers and a sacrificial kitten to the lit gods.

Kitten...did i say kitten, i meant Chicken obviously!

5 stars once again, a favourite and huge hugs to you and scooter.

MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago
Hamish is Human!

Yay, hugs and kisses. The characters are becoming more complex now, especially Gayle with her hidden demons and it adds another level to the storyline. Hamish you big old softie ❤! Love the description of the dungeon, I have been in a fair few castles and I have to say there were a few implements there I have never heard of before! Fab chapter.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 10 years ago
Leave

Bessie alone !!

Sigh

Lovely story A2W, and it's nice to see H softening, though I hope he doesn't overdo it.

G can keep on sassing right back at him...go girl...give him something to grumble about.

Aaannnndddd.....she's about to get waxed....ooo errr missus.

Wonder if that will bring tears to her eyes. Lol

Ps....poor scooter

Is he a gibbering wreck yet, babbling at the padded walls being spoon fed liquids ??

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlabout 10 years ago
great chapter AGAIN!

@A2W i love the way you're pacing this story. love that Gayle doesn't trust Hamish yet - being able to make her squirt is admirable, but does not equate trustworthiness.

LOVED the dungeon and her honesty about her feelings in the stocks.

And i am VERY intrigued with Hodges. No way is he gay!

5 stars & hugs to both you and Scooter :)

funinthesungirl19funinthesungirl19about 10 years ago
Lovely!

My favourite chapter to date, absolutely lovely. There was a bit in the previous chapter that made me slightly uncomfortable (STG and FA_JF both also talked about dubious consent, and I did read the discussion and understood both points of view.). She didn't seem to want this sexually at all though for much of that chapter.

This chapter - the hints of a past, her increasing attraction for Hamish - follow that chapter beautifully. Lovely writing, and now I'm going to be dancing from one impatient foot to the other - waiting for the next chapter!

FA_JFFA_JFabout 10 years ago
Now, Gayle

You're a smart lass. 'Hold your tongue' is nae the same as 'don't make a sound.' And will himself be watching this procedure? Seems he would, for all the many possible reasons. ;)

Is the dungeon actually his play dungeon? I'm betting he has his in a more hospitable spot. And STG is spot on, while submission is given, trust is indeed earned. Himself shows good character to understand and work towards that.

You've let us peek at some of her wounds, but there must be more what with the nightmare. And who/what has wounded dear Hammy? Enquiring minds want to know.

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingabout 10 years agoAuthor
Comments to commenters...

First of all, chapter 6 will be posted tonight!! So the fate will then be in the hands of the Lit Gods!

@Shysub: Honestly, MJ’s concern over cats and dogs don’t bother me. Gayle will not harm Bessie. Besides, I banned him! Thanks for the vote!

@Mayness: Thanks for your review. Dungeons are not pleasurable places, that’s for sure! And not so much complex but more damaged. Yes, gotta love Hamish!

@MJ: I thought I banned your arse! Oh, well. Nope, Hamish does show his soft side, but there is still a hard side to him. Oh, Gayle will have lots more to make Hamish grumble about. No, Scooter is fine. He dubs me!

@STG: I hate the pacing….I’m impatient. Oh, Hodges is a good ole boy!

@fungirl: Well, there’s a reason she’s holding back on the sex. That is yet to be explored. If you dance make sure you don’t get a blister!!

@FA_JF: I was about to blast you when I saw, ‘you’re a smart ass.’ Then I realized you wrote ‘lass’ and you were talking to Gayle. Lol Hamish is a man – any chance to see a va-jay-jay they’ll watch, but Hamish might not. Yep, you like Hamish now, don’t you? Admit it! Lol

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingabout 10 years agoAuthor
To Anon Poster

To you that posted "being sold into slavery is disgusting....not going to bother reading your stories....voted -1- on every chapter because idea is disgusting...... AND "Even your comments are drivel...."

First, they have been deleted because I don't need to be dragged down by someone as negative as you.

Secondly, I'm sorry this story isn't to your liking. I am not writing for you. I am writing for readers who actually like this story and see that it isn't about slavery.

Thank you for proving cyber bullying is out there, but your attempt has failed.

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedabout 10 years ago

srry i'm just posting A2W i read earlier but was on my phone and didn't want to use phone to type. i can't beleive someone would say this is about slavery wow. anyway i think this was a great chapter. i wonder what happened to Gale in her prior relationship. can't wait for more wooohooo chapter 6 :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for sharing this story and for giving me a series of stories to look forward to on Lit. I used to never enjoy the series type of stories, but once I found one that I liked, I realized it meant that I didn't have to go on that endless search for stories that were written well and could capture my attention. If the first chapter or two did that, then I knew the rest would as well. This series has done that for me. The details are lovely and the connection between the characters is developing nicely.

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanabout 10 years ago
Great story!

The more I read, the more I like this story! I like that we kind of already know the ending. (the marriage proposal). I can see Gayle and Hamish already beginning to get closer. Please keep writing!

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingabout 10 years agoAuthor
Comments to Commenters

@Phil_Patsfan: I'm glad you like it! Yes, Hamish proposes, but it's not Gayle. Really. NO teasing here.

@Anonymous: Wow! Wonderful comment. Thank you! I'm glad you are enjoying the read.

@pheobecharmed: HEY girl! Thanks for your shout out! Yep, there are some real 'loosers' out there. Thus it affects my rating. Scooter calms me down, though.

strayfelixxstrayfelixxabout 10 years ago
thank you for this fantastic story

i am glad you are addicted 2 writing because you are so talented ! its one of the best stories i have ever read , bdsm or not. you should consider publish it, of course you should extra chapters in order to do so , how unfortunate for us lol.

please don΄t get discouraged by stupid anonymous comments. people with unresolved issues exist everywhere. dont be surprised they popped out of nowhere to say their disturbed hello.;)

your story is a long time fantasy of mine , i wish there was a Hamish for me too. he doesnt have to own a castle , i couldnt possibly manage all that cleaning.

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingabout 10 years agoAuthor
@Strayfelixx

Thank you for your wonderful comment! I wouldn't mind finding a Hamish in Scotland, too! I think a manor would do just as well then, right? lol Hope you enjoy the ride!!!

lm1jrlm1jralmost 10 years ago

really outstanding thoroughly enjoyable

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous