All Comments on 'Aprons For Gayle Ch. 17'

by Addicted2Writing

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Shysub412Shysub412over 9 years ago
What a cliff hanger!

Good for Gayle, but left feeling a touch sorry for poor old Hamish. I do hope she makes him work for forgiveness but still keeps her new found submissive tendencies.

A lovely chapter. 5 stars.

inspector123inspector123over 9 years ago
Hamish is in some trouble isn't he?

It will be interesting to see how he gets out of this one. Good to see that Gayle isn't afraid to speak her mind and Hamish knows when he is in the wrong. Good chapter as always A2W!

lovelydarkroselovelydarkroseover 9 years ago
as always

another amazing chapter love love love this story thank you for this wonderful story I get so excited when i see a new chapter is up have read this story about five times already

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Shysub412: Yep! I don't do cliff hangers that often, but since I put out two chapters in 8 days, I figured I was allowed one. Chap 18 is done but waiting for the final Scottishness changes. I hadn't realized that I sort of 'lost' Gayle worrying so much about losing Hamish, so I'm starting to have her standing up for herself AND her being snarky again.

Inspector123: Hi! Yes, Hamish is a man; they're ALWAYS in trouble, right? lol

Lovelydarkrose: Hi, to you, too! Five times? You are reading other fics, too? lol Heck, there are about 10 stories I have to read myself!

elisebeeelisebeeover 9 years ago
Very nice!

Your writing is getting stronger and stronger A2W. You have a lovely sweet freshness that makes mw A2R your work.

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanover 9 years ago
So How long will Hamish be in the dog house?

It's obvious that their feelings for each other are growing; so how long before she forgives him?

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingover 9 years agoAuthor
to Phil_Patsfan

Umm.....you'll have to read to find out!! Hamish DOES have to dig his way out of the dog house, but he'll get there...maybe!! Thanks for the comment.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
Ahhhh

She does still have claws.

And a glaikit Hamish...love it

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingover 9 years agoAuthor
MJ

Will still have to ask my Scot translator what the heck a glaikit is! lol

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
Glaikit

Ha

Stoopit, half brained, mouth open in fly catching mode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So mad!

So mad I started this series without it being finished! I read this entire story so far, all the chapters, in one sitting....now I have to find some patience for the next one.

I love the story. Very interested to see where it goes and now unfortunately I'm hooked. Great job!

How many chapters do you anticipate this story being, in total?

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingover 9 years agoAuthor
Anon

You had me worried! lol This is a somewhat special fic to me, and I am taking it slow to get it out the way it needs to be told She's there until Jan 31, and it's only Sept 20th-ish. So maybe 100 chapters total!

Um, no, not 100. I can't really judge how many chapters. They come out of me while I type, even though I know exactly where they're going.

And to make you feel better, Chap 18 will be out by the end of next week!!!

thanks for you comment, and I'm glad you enjoy Hamish and Gayle

A2W

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesover 9 years ago

"Muttering, she heard Hamish say quietly, "Would there be anything wrong with that?"

She didn't dare ask him to repeat what he'd said; she was too afraid to know if that's what she really heard."

Oooooh, I like it! Squeeeee! :D Chomping at the bit over here for more!

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingover 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter 18 just submitted

DeathandTaxes...As you wish!!

FindmywayFindmywayover 9 years ago
Once again......

you keep us on our toes....I am thrilled that Gayle has learned to stay true to herself and speak her mind. Poor Hamish continues to stumbles along what appears to be new territory. It's clear they have strong feelings for each other - if only they could communicate openly.

I am still trying to understand why he is investigating her family history and what the possible conditions are for his inheritance......

Finally, I remember early on when you were struggling to find your voice/direction for Hamish and Gayle. Let me say I think you found it!

Looking forward to your next chapter

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingover 9 years agoAuthor
FindMyWay

FindMyWay: Hey! Thanks for your comment.

Gayle's geneaology is a surprise for you readers. *evil grin*

The only condition of his inheritance is that he find a wife by his 30th birthday, sometime in early spring. If not, his brother gets it, but Hamish doesn't want him to have it!

He's not dating too much, I admit that. Right now I'm too focused on the charity event, but rest assured he'll start dating again.

Hope you keep reading!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous