All Comments on 'Aquamarine'

by ladyroxanne21

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good till...

this was a good story with lots of room to grow if you wanted too. The last 2 lines kind of put a damper on it for me. I would love to see more.

ladyroxanne21ladyroxanne21almost 12 years agoAuthor
Response to good till

Thank you for your comment :-) I know that in real life, most parents would get upset, and there would be an argument. I think you were hoping for that drama, and I must admit that it would have been a fun scene to write, but I think that doing so goes against one of my core beliefs. I am a big believer in accepting someone for who they are. If someone realizes they are gay or they want to be in an alternative relationship like this one, then the last thing they need is their loved ones suddenly turning against them. The best way to promote acceptance is to make it seem normal and automatic. Plus, as a mother, I would react by saying something like, "You have a set of gorgeous twins as your boyfriend? Awesome!" My mom would probably say the same thing to me, so I guess it's best to simply write what I know, lol! Sorry if it ruined the scene for you :-)

lenalovesfunlenalovesfunalmost 12 years ago

Loved the story and loved your response to anonymous great all around and very hot. Hope to read more :)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story! I'm just sad there isn't a follow-up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous