Aquata Cove Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Merrick huffed as he put his hand to his eyes. He sniffled as he tried the wipe away the tears, "This is what it is to be a rogue..." He muttered. The merman felt the older man walk up to him, and pat his shoulder.

"It's ok, son..." Luther muttered, "It's ok..." Donna came up to him too.

"I'm sorry, Merrick..." She said. Merrick eased up when Adam came to him, and hugged him too.

"We're here for you, Merrick..." Adam said lowly.

It's not the pod he misses so much, but a human family will do...

~~~

"C'mon, Mom," Adam moaned, "I save mornings like this for sleeping."

"Oh hush now, you're worse than your father!" Donna said as she stretched herself, getting ready for a morning jog, and dragging Adam along with her.

"Tell me again why Dad can't just go along with you?"

"He wants to take Merrick bowling, just to get to know him better."

"Awwwwhhhhh!" Adam moaned, "I wanna go boowwwllliiing!"

"We'll see." Donna said, "Now lets go."

Adam groaned as the two of them set off jogging down the beach. Donna and Adam jogged lightly away from the driftwood legs, along the rocks and cliff, and onto the beach.

"See?" Donna said as they went, "This is nice!" She said. Adam groaned in response, making her laugh and swat his arm.

Adam rolled his eyes, before he saw something off the corner of his eye. He stopped in his tracks, and turned around. Donna jogged a few feet ahead before she stopped. "Adam?" She looked, and gapped as she stared at the person sitting on the rocks.

A rather large man with black hair on his head, and a pointed goatee. Tan skin, hard, rippling muscles with a few long, wide scars on his chest and abs. He wears a band of Great White teeth around his head, and a string of angler fangs around his neck, and crossbelts of more Great White shark teeth around his body, and wearing nothing else. With one hand on his knee, he holds a long pole with a semi-rusted fish-knife attached at the bottom end of the pole, and a three 12inch spiral shells tied with fishing line onto two detached anchor prongs.

"Who the heck?!" Donna said, "Sir, who-" She stopped talking when Adam held his arm out. Adam narrowed his eyes, glaring at the man's sapphire blue eyes.

He took a few steps toward him, but only a few of them, "I know you can't talk to me," Adam said, "But just so you know, it's far from fair on how you judge your son."

"..." The man scowled and leered at Adam.

"If you think he's abandoned his identity, you're dead wrong," Adam told him, "He's doing fine now, but he's miserable without his pod. I want you to know that." Adam continued, "Or did that not occur to you because we was banished?" The man's fist tightened around his three-pronged weapon.

"Whatever grudge you hold against him, you should know that it was never his fault to begin with. Even YOU should figure that." The man grunted at Adam, before turning, and maneuvering himself off the rocks, and into the ocean.

"... Adam?" Donna started as her son turned around, "Who in the world WAS that?" She asked.

"Well, I think we just had a run-in with Merrick's father." Donna blinked at him as Adam stood there. "I met his mother already, and she is incredibly nice and reasonable. It's his father I have a problem."

"Why was he just glaring at you? I'd feel a little tiffed if you talked like that to me."

"I told you before, contact with humans is strictly forbidden," Adam said, "Come on. Just meeting him pisses me off." He said as he started to jog away.

"O-Ok! Wait for me." Donna said as she quickly caught up with her son.