Arab Femdom in Toronto

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

I loved the taste of Jayanti's pussy, and felt a special thrill knowing that I was the first man she'd ever been with. Gosh, those Muslim women are something else. Now I know why the Muslim guys like them to be all covered up. They're not women, they're goddesses! I continued lapping up my lady's womanhood with my tongue, and delighted in her pleasurable moans. I continued until she told me to stop. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her. Jayanti looked at me, a stunned expression in her beautiful face. I winked at her. Yeah, I got skills. My oral skills are among the best. My ex-girlfriend Sheila Johnson had a policy with me. If I wasn't willing to lick her pussy properly, she wouldn't let me stick my dick inside of her. I lay next to Jayanti, licking my lips and closing my eyes in remembrance of how good she tasted. I was so wrapped up into it that I didn't realize what she was doing before it was too late. Before I could stop her, Jayanti had taken me into her mouth. I gasped as I felt her tongue against my dick head. Damn.

I think I was more nervous than Jayanti during our first time together at that point, because she'd never gone down on a guy before. And yet she started sucking me and wouldn't stop. I had to carefully tell her to use her tongue and absolutely no teeth. She winked at me and continued what she was doing. Lord, I was nervous but I didn't want her to stop. And amazingly, she made me cum. I shouted a warning to her. The last time I came in a gal's mouth it was an accident, and I got smacked for it. Jayanti briefly paused and told me she wanted to taste me. Then she resumed sucking me. And by God I came. Astonishingly, Jayanti gulped down every last drop of my manly essence. I think I had tears in my eyes. I hadn't felt anything like this in what seems like forever. Grinning, Jayanti wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. Then she asked me how did she did. I gave her two thumbs up like Ebert and Roper! Jayanti was eager for the next phase of our activities. She grabbed a condom from under her pillow. I raised an eyebrow. She rolled her eyes and told she selected me to be her first and wanted to be prepared. I smiled at that and put the condom on.

At that point, Jayanti was really nervous. She asked me if it was going to hurt. I nodded, but reassured her that it would soon feel good too. I gently kissed her and laid her on her back. Gently I spread her legs, and rubbed her pussy. Then I pressed my dick against her pussy lips. Looking into her eyes I asked her if she was ready. Jayanti nodded, and I smiled as I pushed my cock inside of her. I felt a brief resistance which I knew to be her hymen and then I was in. Jayanti shrieked as I penetrated her. Gently I began making love to her. I took my sweet time as I went inside of her for the first time. Inch by inch, I went in. Jayanti took a deep breath as I pushed deeper inside of her. She asked me to slow down and I did. Slowly, gently, we established a nice rhythm we were both comfortable with as we made love. Jayanti played with my chest hairs as we made love. Sometimes she cried out either in pain or pleasure. Otherwise she simply lay there, sort of humming gently as I groaned on top of her. I switched things up. Now I was on my back and she climbed on top of me. I told her she could ride me however she wanted. Laughing, Jayanti boldly took my dick in her hand and put it inside of her.

Thus, Jayanti and I made love. I rubbed her breasts together and played with the areolas as she rode me. Jayanti grew more assertive as we continued, and she was basically in control of the lovemaking. As well she should. I worked most of my dick inside of her, and she took it all. For hours we went at it. It was fantastic. I even took her doggy-style and we both loved it. The sight of Jayanti's gorgeous, heart-shaped booty glaring at me as I took her from behind thrilled me like you would not believe. I thrust my dick deep inside of her, loving the feel of her booty against my groin. Her screams of pleasure delighted me. We went at it for hours on end, and didn't stop until we were both exhausted. Our bodies were covered in a fine sheen of sweat. I pulled Jayanti close to me and kissed her. She kissed me back passionately and pinched my nipples playfully. I winced. Hot damn. My gorgeous Muslim goddess is so hot!

And that's how I found the lady whom I now know to be the love of my life. In my next correspondence with my father via Skype, I introduced him to Jayanti. I loved her, you see. My father told me he'd like to see me during Christmas 2011. I told him I'd have to get a rain check on that. I'm enjoying myself here in the Province of Ontario, Canada. I like my school. Carleton University, also known as last chance university, doesn't suck. They're getting a football team together. I'm going to try out for it. Also, I love my new lady. My Jayanti gets along great with my uncle and aunt and my cousins. I also met Jayanti's mother Parvati, a gorgeous older lady who was half Tamil Indian and half Saudi Arabian. Miss Parvati was really nice, if somewhat reserved. Jayanti introduced me as her future husband, ipso facto putting me on the spot. I took her hand in mine and told her mother that she was the love of my life. The woman I'd live for. I would die for her any day of the week. That answer seemed to satisfy Miss Parvati, for she invited me inside for dinner. Jayanti assured me that her mom thought I was okay. Phew. With those reserved, inscrutable older Muslim ladies, you just never know. Guys, I love my life. I love my future wife. I'm glad I live in Canada. It's not America that's for sure, but this place doesn't suck too much if you surround yourself with the right people.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers
12