Arcadian Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am so turned on now, my body in desperate need of release. Though my first orgasm was awesome, the act was so quick I am left wanting more. As if reading my thoughts, she begins to explore me once again with mouth and hands. Just a touch on my swollen clit sends spasms through my being. As her tongue dances upon my clit I am in another dimension, my mind no longer able to think. I knew then that I needed her, had to taste the sweetness of her cunt. I reach down, curling my fingers in her spiked hair and lift her head. My longing eyes looked at her.

"I need to eat you. Sit on my face."

Ayre obliges without hesitation. As she lowers her hot pussy onto my face she dives back into mine. I reach up tentatively and explore her clit with my tongue. Her moans urge me on and I lick her clit with the fervor of a starving man. She wriths and moans, never missing a beat with her tongue on my own hot button. Suddenly your thighs clamp around my head. I lean my head back and look up to see you in full erection. Your hands grab her hips with determination. Looking down with those haunting violet eyes you search for her vagina with the head of your hard purple dick. It finds it's way inside of her quickly, and you pump with vigor. I look up and watch as my tongue continues it's dance. I watch you fuck another woman, and my cunt explodes under the magic of her tongue, an orgasm more intense than this world has ever seen. She is moaning uncontrollably, her body shaking in the ecstasy of tongue and cock. I watch as you pound yourself deep within her, rhythmically, sensually, and with a passion I've never before seen in you. She screams into the night air with the explosion of her own orgasm. The prostitute is satisfied by sex with you and me. I can hear your moans, feel your tension building toward release as I see your cock swelling ever bigger as it strokes in and out of her. Her body falls limp on top of mine. I lean back and lick the base of your cock as your balls slap against my forehead. You gasp and pound yourself all the way in her as you release the last of your load into her. Your moans tell me of your immense satisfaction. Totally spent, you ease out of Ayre and collapse down on the bedroll. You lean up and lift her off of me and onto the bedroll between us. She drifts off to sleep quickly. We lock our arms and legs overtop of her and begin to drift off ourselves as the embers of the fire slowly die.

12