Are There Men Like That - Marge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After our climaxes, he simply lay on top of me, kissing me on my lips, my eyes, my cheeks and my neck. He would pause every now and then to look me in the eye and flex that magnificent tool, which was still hard, and smile at me. I returned the favor and flexed my kagel muscles causing him to pump a stroke. We kept this up for while, until I began working toward another orgasm. When I began to pump rhythmically he returned the favor and got me off again. I was amazed at the stamina of the man. He worked a bit more and then climaxed. He smiled, winked and kissed me lightly before he slipped out and off to the side drawing me into a cuddle and pulled the sheet over us.

"'Strange' I thought, 'I don't remember even turning down the bed,' as I drifted back to sleep.

"It couldn't have been much later when I woke and found him sleeping. Lay there thinking about the slut I had become the night before and how I was totally receptive to his advances. 'Damn Jerry,' I thought. 'That damn bet set this up. If he'd just told Mark, "No way, I'm not betting my wife,' none of this would have happened.'

"See how easy it was for me to assign blame? Denial is spelled, D E N I A L, and I was spelling it in capitol letters. Then a wicked thought hit me. Twice that magical appendage of his had taken me over the moon and I had never even seen it... not in the light anyway.

"I pulled the sheet back and looked down. He was incredible. Even in his sleep, it was still semi-erect. I stared at it, and then my hand, of it's own volition, reached out and took a hold of it and stroked it. It began to respond and grow and I found myself getting excited. As it grew, I inched down for a better look. When it was near it's full size, I simply took it in my mouth, without a thought as to what I was doing. There I was, laying I bed giving a man I wasn't married to head in his sleep. What a slut.

"I don't know if I thought he wouldn't wake up or what, but he did wake up and moaned. He put his hand gently on my head and I looked up at him as I felt him grow even a little larger in my mouth. 'Me thinks me lady wants more,' he said. I nodded around that engorged member.

"He move quickly, so quickly that I didn't even have time to worry about that thing being out of my mouth. I was on my back, his head buried between my legs and the massive tool slipping back in to my mouth in a blink. He gave as good or probably better than he got. I went into a blissfully lust driven state and soon had a climax, at which point he spun around and mounted me, lifting my knees and positioning his knees on either side of my hips and pounded me with long heavy strokes. My climax returned with a vengeance. It rolled over and over through me. 'This is good, this is so fucking good,' I thought.

"He stayed with me all the way through it and we did a repeat of the flexing thing we'd done the last time. Just then, his cell phone beeped. He looked around and spotted the clock. He shrugged. 'I guess I should see what that's about,' he said and slipped out of me. He found his pants and pulled his cell out. Looking at it, he nodded and started getting dressed.

"'A reminder of a promise I made for today. I'd love to spend all day in bed with you, but I've got to leave,' he said. I found myself feeling cheated, some how.

"'But I owe you a climax,' I said trying to lure him back into bed for another round.

"'I know, but next time. OK?'

"I nodded. 'Next time,' I agreed.

"'Lay right there, don't move. I want to remember you just like that,' he said.

"I watched him get dressed as I allowed him to scan my naked body. After he was dressed, he came and kissed me a gentle kiss and said, "Until next time." And just like that, he was down the stairs and outside. I went to the window and peeked through the blinds. I watched him put his share of the wine into his trunk and drive off. 'Did I just agree to a next time?'

"I turned and surveyed the room. 'Oh crap,' I thought. 'The bed looks like somebody had a sex orgy in it. I better clean this up before Jerry gets home.' I stripped the bed and put clean sheets on it. I threw on a robe and took the old sheets down to the garage. On the way through the kitchen, I noticed that thoughtful Mark had turned on the coffee. As I carried the sheets into the garage, I noticed just how much they smelled of sex. 'I'd better get some air freshener and spray the room... and take a shower. I can't smell much better.' I put the sheets in the washing machine. 'Thank God Jerry's flight doesn't get in until three today. It'll give me plenty of time to straighten up the house.' Imagine my horror when I came back into the kitchen and saw Jerry pouring himself a cup of coffee.

"'Jerry, your home,' I choked out.

"'Yeah, they canceled the late session, last night and I managed to get on the red eye. I didn't call you before the flight because I knew you'd still be at the winery, or maybe on the way home and this morning when the plane landed I didn't have the heart to. I figured that you guys made a night of it at the Concours. I got in about nine and decided to get a cab home. I thought you'd probably still be in bed. From the way your dressed I guess I was right.'

"He came over to me and wrapped his arms around me. He kissed with a passion that rivaled Mark's the night before. He had a lump in his pants that seemed larger than I remembered. 'I thought of you all night on the flight. I was so turned on I was tempted to get a blanket so I could masturbate, but I wanted to be ready for you when I got here. I'm glad you're not dressed yet, I'd just have to undress you,' he told me.

"He literally dragged me upstairs. As we went by the front room, I glanced in and saw my dress draped half on the couch and my bra on the floor. The half full bottle of wine and glasses were still on the table. There was nothing I could do, but try keep up with him as he took the stairs two at a time.

"He was naked in record time and we were on the bed... the same bed that Mark had so masterfully serviced me on not fifteen minutes before. He wasted no time. His hands were all over me. I tried valiantly to respond, but I was so nervous he'd realize that I'd been well used all night that it was certain to be seen as a sham. But he was so intent on ravishing me, that he didn't seem to notice the sticky mess my vagina was, in fact it seemed to excite him more as he pulled his fingers back and wiped them on my stomach. I allowed him, maybe even encouraged him to mount me. I threw my legs around him and hung on as he pumped wildly.

"He only took minutes to come to a climax and then just kept going. He looked me in the eye and said, 'God this is good. I can't believe how good this is.' Jerry doesn't have the stamina that he used to, never had a lot really, but that day he never paused but just kept up the pace just like he'd never cum.

"A wicked thought hit my mind, 'I've been fucking another man all night long and my husband is getting sloppy seconds, ... whatever... and he thinks it's great.' Some how the thought of him thinking it was great to have his cock buried in my cum filled quim turned me on. It spurred me on to another climax of my own.

"'Good,' he repeated. 'Good.'

"'I wonder how good he'd think it was if he knew,' I thought as I recovered from my climax. Shortly after my climax, he thrust in deep, closed he eyes and shook all over as his hips twitched. Then he collapsed and with great effort, rolled off me.

"'Oh yes,' he murmured. I stared at him as he lay there laboring for breath. I watched him fall asleep and when I was sure he really was asleep, I slipped out of bed and without even pausing to grab my robe I practically ran down stairs. I grabbed my dress and bra from the living room along with the wine and glasses. Out in the garage, I poured the wine down the laundry tub and stash the bottle, glasses and my clothes in the cupboard that I keep my cleaning supplies. I sprinted back upstairs to find Jerry still sleeping.

"I slipped into our bathroom and looked at myself. I was a mess, hair disheveled, remnants of my make up still on and my pubic hair was matted and crusty with cum. I could see a slick streak down one thigh. I looked worse than a whore. A whore at least cleans up between johns. I removed the leftover make up and showered. Try as I would, I couldn't really feel clean. I was dirty inside. I dressed quietly, letting Jerry sleep.

"In the kitchen, I cried softly as I sipped my coffee. I vowed to myself, 'Next time! There will be NO next time!' I was sure that when Jerry woke up, he'd put two and two together and get five, the number of loads of cum, I'd had dumped in me in the last twenty-four hours and only two were his. But when he came down, he was all cheerful and asked about the Concours. He wanted to know what kind of cars there were and what I thought of them. He asked about the dancing and wanted to know if we bought any wine. When I told him Mark had and had shared with us, he went to the pantry and looked over the wine and went on and on about the great wines Mark gave us. He never once mentioned anything about the odor in our room; my obviously well fucked look that morning or anything that made me think he suspected Mark and I.

"I've got to tell you the guilt flag was flying at full staff for about two weeks. The guilt was fueled when Mark called on Wednesday before Jerry got home and thanked me for going to the Concours with him. He was his usual jovial self and to my surprise, he didn't talk about his spending the night, or anything we did after we went to bed. He just talked about the cars he liked and which wine he thought was the best. He asked if Jerry and I had had any of the wine yet. It was like ignoring a 5000 pound elephant in the room. I serviced Jerry morning and night. I was trying to fuck away my betrayal. My mind wasn't working. If anything I was being obvious about feeling guilty. On Thursday the second week, Jerry commented, 'If it's going to be like this every time I go out of town and arrange a date for you with Mark, I think I should do it three or four times a year.'

"That cooled my jets real quick. Looking back that was the wrong thing to do too. I should have just slowed down gradually. But stopping could only have served to say that he noticed something I didn't want noticed.

"It took another two weeks before I became convinced that he wasn't going to say anymore about what I'd gotten up to with Mark. I began to breathe easier, but still when Mark came over I was concerned that his flirting might make some specific reference to something we'd done, but he didn't change much from what he'd done before. When Jerry wasn't in the room, he did mention how hot I was, that was different. Always before it was like all the flirting was for Jerry's entertainment. That's why I was so comfortable with it before. I reasoned if it was done in Jerry's presence and with his knowledge, it couldn't be bad. But sometimes I'd catch Mark looking at me in a way that said he was remembering me in bed and liking the memory.