All Comments on 'Are You Gullible?'

by king_wesley

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
bdsmbillbdsmbillalmost 17 years ago
Very Nice!!!

This was a fun story. Good job.

en_extaseen_extasealmost 17 years ago
Great!

Great story, loved it a lot. Nice use of a repetitious trigger/phrase without making it obvious or boring. Very good immersion! Thank you for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

loved it my name is dan and i like a girl named megan the physical description didnt match but i loved it

SegamiSegamialmost 13 years ago
I completely

fell for the warning at the beginning. I almost didn't read this story. It's not quite as bad vore, or bayonet rape(whatever that is), but it's still kind of bloody. Take my word for it.

Just kidding. I like my words, don't take them. Overall, the story was good. More of dumb blonde than mind control though, but still a fun read. I would have liked it to be longer, but short is not bad either.

VyresOfTheArtVyresOfTheArtabout 10 years ago

Lmao, this wasn't what I was exciting... I completely fell for the warning, of course, although if this story was that extreme, it wouldn't be on this site. :O

Tanya1274Tanya1274over 9 years ago
Love it!!

Awesome, perfect and amazing! I absolutely loved this essay!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Perfect pacing...the mark of success!

The title says it all....

Ben_BittenBen_Bittenover 6 years ago
OMG

I like the pacing and the premise; but it only should've been necessary if Megan wasn't already his perfect woman! Why would he want a Blonde, Bimbo? I'd rather have the real Megan?

Why go through all of the suggestion / mind-control BS?

Danny should've just realized he had his perfect woman in the first place and asked her out, DUH!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Clever *and* sexy!

Loved this. Humour, cheekiness and sex all in one great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Decent premise...but you missed several plot twists you inadvertently set up. Megan studies with Danny every night until 3 am...on weekends, and complains she can't find a boyfriend? Megan smirks when she see's Danny's obvious erection? Megan has a boyfriend that is too stupid to realize it. Megan was playing Danny the entire time. People won't do anything their unwilling to do normally when under hypnosis. Power of suggestion isn't going to change that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous