All Comments on 'Are You Hairy Down There Too? Ch. 01'

by Madabouthair

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Teasing little tart

I would love to play whatever games this kid wanted to play too. How many neighbor girls have I watched grow up over the years wishing that I could get the chance at seeing them naked? I've lost count. The idea that's she's so much different under the clothes is great too. As a child of the sixties myself the big bush and hairy pits sure don't bother me either. Hurry with the second part.

peebudypeebudyalmost 11 years ago
hair raising

great story. wonderful characters and dialogue. a far cry from the usual pattern stroke stories on this site.

I too love a slender woman with hairy pits, but don't like hairy legs, so I was hard all the way thru this story.

thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Great Story! I'm already excited for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

love armpit hair

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 10 years ago
Are you hairy down there too?

Got your E-mail. Many of my stories are about peeing as well as hairy bushes ,pits, and legs.

Agness Again is one, The Stepmother series is aanother. Let me know. I'll get you to the right spot.

JhMcKn

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic

Great story and well told, please continue with this series.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
Glad you're still writing

I've enjoyed your hairy lady stories very much over the years, I hope part two is not long in coming (or is that cumming? lol). And I hope next time, Mr. Domino won't wuss out, but will stick around and shower with Patty since she's home alone.

Chuck2066Chuck2066over 8 years ago
Good

Another good one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Patty & Jim

Patty is SO CCOOL. She has known for sosme time that Jim has been observing her and she is nonplussed about it. She reaally liked Jim's wife, Melanie because she didn't shave, wore sleeveless blouses so her pit hair showed while Patty's mother discriminated about how her pits looked.

Patty is a lot like a bird that hasn't fully developed yet. Doesn't have her wings to fly and isn't very colorful, but knows what's going on.

I'm sure the next story will be even more delightful than this one was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great...!!

I like a hairy pussy, so your stories are fantastic. Was in a relationship with a woman who did not shave during the winter also. Did not have much armpit hair, just a small tuff which was cute as hell. Hardly any leg hair and only in a couple of areas. She had a nice furry pubic mound and either shaved or trimmed her pussy lips...actually liked for me to do it for her. Would change every few months as she did not want me to get bored with the same pussy. Would love it when she grew out her lush pussy hair and liked to bury my face in it....so sweet and tasty. Love your stories, but describe the hairy pussy in more detail. Keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
next?

Looking for chapter 2!!!!

MadabouthairMadabouthairover 6 years agoAuthor
thanks for the support

and as for another chapter, I put chapter 1 in the title by mistake. There is no chapter 2. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
There's something about a mature man and a not-exceptionally-pretty young girl...

Loved this one... As an older man now, I can appreciate women, and especially young women much much more than I did when I was that age myself.

What's sexy about the young woman in this story is that she's used to being unappreciated and perhaps ignored by guys close to her own age, but that makes her that much more well-matched to a mature man... Why? Because as the girl in this story openly related, she is going to be appreciated, and desired powerfully by a mature man, and since she is not getting those things from guys her own age, she "appreciates begin appreciated" as it were... I think every woman wants and needs that (as we guys do), so she is getting something she wants from a mature man. Anyway, love the girl in this story, loved her self-honesty as well, including the self-criticism because her breasts were very small. That was done in a very frank way by her, but not in some kind of mopey, self-pitying way, but instead with a sense of humor and detachment, as in "this is the way I am, oh well"... Great girl, inside and out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NO CHAPTER 2!! REALLY?

Pls pls pls....badly need to know about the next day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I knew a woman who was 35 years old an unappreciated by her husband. I was at her home one day and saw that she had dark hair on her arms. I told her that I had a theory that a woman with dark hair on her arms must have a lot of it down below. She smiled real big and her face turned red. She said, "Yes, I really do, but you have embarrasssed me." I asked her to let me look. She got up, pulled off her pants and panties, and laid down in the floor and showed me her heavy thick growth of beautiful black pussy hair. She was gorgeous! She had big beautiful tits with large areola and long nipples. She let me play with her pussy and she got very wet. We ended up having a lot of hot sex.

tonyslittledicktonyslittledickover 2 years ago

Seeing the characters in my mind, as the story progressed, made my little dick so hard! Had to keep pausing to not make myself cum too soon! I would really love to see a chapter 2!

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 2 years ago

Another episode in this series, please. It's different and exiting, thanks

BasshowndBasshowndabout 2 years ago

I like where it is going. Can’t wait to see just how nasty she can get. Please tell me there will be a continuation!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I liked that the story focused on and stayed on “pubic hair”. It was not just the occasional pubic hair every now and again. It was constant and that is what us pubic hair lovers like to read and better yet see! It was very well described in a lot of detail to (except, it didn’t mention how long her pubes were)….lol. Other than that, described very well. To be honest. I have never read a story so detailed and focused on a woman’s hairy bush as this story did and I honestly thought I was the only one who could describe a man’s bush fetish on a woman. This story depicted my most honest and vivid fetish of a woman’s hairy pussy. This story explained every detail of my fetish and could not have been better written. It hot on all cylinders so-to-speak. Awesome job and I would have never guessed someone out there has the same thought process as myself when it comes to my fetish of female pubes. Great job!! Would love to hear/read more.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You tell these hairy pir and pussy stories very well. I have looked at a few today and plan to look at more this week. I have rated every-single-one of your stories including this one as a five so far.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

My sixty-plus year old wife is a very attractive woman and has a beautiful big bush. As she has grown older her dark brown bush has more and more hair that is silver-grey, and she is proud of it. Her pussy hair is long and thick, and she has an especially thick tuft of hair growing out around her clitoral area. She loves the idea that men of all ages find her mature bush attractive, and her pussy smells sweet, sexy and fresh. More than one man has driven her crazy with his tongue licking on her love button. I love to plow through her forest and give her screaming orgasms sucking on her clit while her bush rubs on my face. I have known her to open her legs and show her hairy pussy to the excitement and joy of certain men. Once the 18 year old son of friends of ours accidentally walked in on her when she had just gotten out of the shower. He did not know she was in the bathroom. She was completely nude and he saw her beautiful body from head to toe. He saw her big full breasts with pointy pink nipples and her full bush. He was only wearing a pair of shorts. She helped him get over his shock at seeing her by letting him suck her nipples and play with her bush. He was a virgin. She told me she held his body tightly against hers and let his erect cock slide between her legs along her bush and pussy lips and soaked his cock with her juices. As she hugged him and rubbed her breasts on his chest, she opened her legs and his cock nuzzled against her open wet lips and she turned her pussy up and he slid inside her. He pushed deep into her standing up and she clamped down on his cock and he shot his load. He loved it so much that he came back for more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous