Are You Hairy Down There Too? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you could use both hands if you wanted to though," Patty said, her breathing getting heavy.

"Never tried," I said.

"I remember you swimming over here long time ago. When your suit got wet I could see the outline of your cock. Looked big. Way bigger than Dad's."

"Patty..."

"When you were jerking off, what were you looking at? My armpit hair?" Patty asked while dropping her hand down between her legs and started to rub the mound through the bikini, and I didn't know whether to run or jump on the girl.

"At first I did but then I looked down the rest of your body," I confessed. "You looked so sleek - so androgynous - so sexy."

"Go on."

"Then I looked between your legs," I blurted out. "Wondered whether you were really hairy down there too."

"Are you?" I asked with a wobbly voice, and could that really be me asking, "Are you hairy down there too?"

The next 30 seconds were a blur. Patty tried to undo the knot of the bottom that was on her hip and after struggling for a second just yanked it off, showing me for a brief moment that she was indeed very hairy down there before her hand went into action.

Patty frigged herself hard, savagely almost as her eyes bugged out of her head as she lost all traces of her cool demeanor. When she came seconds later she was beside herself, her body convulsing violently so hard I almost panicked until she finally stopped spasming and went limp in the chair, her hands dripping and her arms wet all the way up to her elbow.

I sat there frozen, just watching as her breathing finally began to slow, and then Patty took a deep breath and sat somewhat upright.

"Whew! That was way more than good. Was it good for you too?" she asked and as I nodded she looked at my lap. "Or did you spill something?"

"No. You looked incredible."

"Did you cum?" Patty then asked as she looked at the huge stain in the crotch of my slacks. "Oh, guess not. You're still hard. Guess you drool a lot."

I cringed when I saw the bulge near the stain and shrugged my shoulders in response.

"Let's go in the house," Patty said. "I want to watch you now."

So I followed Patty in the house, carrying my shirt and our glasses while Patty carried the pitcher and the remnants of the bottom of her bikini.

It would have been quite a sight if someone was within view of this scene. A sweaty old man without a shirt and an erection dripping in his slacks following a slender girl with a wild untrimmed triangle of pubic hair in full sight, but there was nobody near. Just me and Patty.

***

As I walked into the living room of the Davis residence looking at Patty's little dimpled butt in front of me, I had a horrifying thought so I asked Patty if it was possible.

"That would be funny," Patty said after dismissing the idea of video security cameras being present. "No, I think I would have known about it, especially with some of the things a camera would have seen before today. Take off those yucky pants Mr. Domino."

"Maybe it's time to stop calling me Mr. Domino," I suggested as I self-conscious stepped out of my slacks. "Jim would be fine."

"Mom would throw a fit if I ever called an elder by their first name," Patty told me. "Even standing naked with an elder here."

"We aren't naked," I reminded her as I gestured towards her bikini top.

"Neither as you," Patty said as he nodded down to my gooey boxer shorts. "Do me a favor first though. Fluff up your chest hair for me."

"Like this?" I asked while rubbing my hand over the moist pelt.

"Yeah," Patty said and she stood there with her hand doing a little rubbing of its own through her bush. "Is it as soft as it looks?"

"You can find out for yourself you know," I offered but Patty shook her head.

"Not today," Patty said. "Today we're going to just look at each other. No touching. That will come later in the week."

"You have this all planned out?"

"Pretty much so," Patty informed me. "Don't you like it so far?"

"Sure."

"Well now just take the elastic of your boxer shorts and pull them down slowly - really slowly Mr. Domino," Patty instructed. "Did you lose your hard-on?"

"A little."

"Nervous?"

"Frankly, yes."

"Don't be," Patty said. "You look good. Now slowly. That's it. Nice bush you've got down there. You're pretty hairy too. I like that. Stop there. Ohhh... I love that."

I glanced down and saw that the boxer shorts were hiding most of my cock with only the base showing, and while it didn't look all that special to me Patty was liking it.

"Oh man, you've got a real thick cock. Now tug them down a little more. You cut?"

"Pardon?"

"Are you circumsized?"

"No."

"Awesome. Little lower. Ooh it's veiny. My knees are turning to jelly. Little further - there. I can see the outline the head now. Lower... yeah. Let them fall now."

My unveiling complete, the soggy boxers went to the carpet, leaving me naked.

"How big is your dick?" Patty asked, and when I said I didn't know, she started conjecture about it.

"Let's see, it's about 5" long now soft..."

"Not soft," I informed her. "Somewhere in between."

"Oh yeah. I can see it getting longer while we're talking. Does it turn you on to have me talk about how big your dick is, Mr. Domino?"

"Actually I'm more turned on watching your run your fingers through your pussy hair," I explained.

"Is it hairy enough for you?" Patty asked and after I nodded she added, "Not too hairy I hope?"

"Not possible," I said but when I reached down to start pulling on my dick Patty stopped me.

"I want to see if you can get hard without touching it," Patty explained.

"It would speed things up if you took off that top," I suggested.

"It also might make you limp - maybe permanently," Patty advised me.

"I don't think so."

"I'm serious," Patty said. "The first boy I gave head to made me leave my bra on."

"I'm serious too and I'm not a boy am I?"

Patty shook her head and she seemed nervous for the first time in this passion play of ours, but her hands reached back eventually and undid the know and then she was pulling the top off, leaving us both naked.

"Told you," Patty whispered softly as her hands waved around in front of her chest before she finally let them fall to her sides.

I exhaled loudly as Patty's breasts were revealed, although calling them breasts might be a bit misleading since they were only little swells on her lithe frame, no bigger than limes cut in half. Most of her breasts consisted of aureola and nipple, the bright red buds like strawberries.

"You are so beautiful," I whispered, and patty raised her eyes to meet mine, probably to tell me I was full of shit or something caught her eye on the way up.

"Oh man," Patty said as she walked my cock jerking up like it was on a jack, ending up pointing straight at her and ever curling up a bit in a way it hadn't done in years, a tribute to how hard I was. "So are you."

"Now what?" I asked.

"You usually jerk off standing up, sitting down or laying down?" Patty asked. "Why don't you sit there and relax? I want you to make it last as long as you can."

"That might be tough."

"I know. It's dripping."

I reached down and wiped the string of pre-cum that was hanging on the edge of my foreskin with the back of my hand and sat down in the chair, while Patty sat in a matching chair opposite me.

"You can start stroking it now," Patty said as her hands started massaging her chest. "Anything you want me to do? You know, pose for you?"

"That's nice there, what's your doing," I said. "Your breasts, are they sensitive?"

"Yeah," Patty replied. "Oh Mr. Domino. Your fucking cock - you've got big hands and your fingers don't reach all the way around it."

"Just about though," I said as I gripped it hard when I pumped my hand slowly up and down while slouching back in the chair.

"Love the way the foreskin slides down. The head of your dick is as big as a plum," Patty sighed as one hand went down between her legs.

"Sweet. Play with that hairy pussy," I said.

"Want a better look?" Patty asked just before she raised her legs and placed her calves on the arms of the chair while spreading her skinny thighs wide.

"Hope you don't want me to sit like that. My back would snap," I said but Patty said that she was happy with the view she had of me as i was.

"Here," Patty said as she scrunched down even further and affording me a view that was as graphic as you can get. "Can you see where the hair stops?"

"Uh - no," I said as I peered way into her crotch and saw nothing but rich brown hair.

"That's because it doesn't," Patty informed me, looking for my reaction as she asked me if that bothered me. "Here's a better look."

Patty climbed out of the chair and turned around while bending over and spreading her bony little ass-cheeks wide to show me that while the hair thinned, her ass crack was furry and her anus was surrounded by hair.

"Don't cum yet," Patty said when she glanced around and saw my fist working faster without my having realized it. "Stop jerking it for a second."

Patty came over and looked at my swollen cock which looked ready to erupt.

"So tempting. Can't. Not today. Take your index finger and wipe the underside of the cock and the the tip," Patty instructed. "That's it. Get it all."

My index finger had a big gob of cum on it after I did this cleaning, and as I stood there wondering what I was supposed to do with it Patty leaned over.

"This doesn't count as touching," Patty declared before she opened her mouth and sucked on my gooey finger, letting her lips slide down and off my now clean digit.

"Yummy. Did that gross you out?" Patty said and I shook my head no so briskly my brain or what was left of it probably rattled around in my skull. "You want to cum so bad, don't you Mr. Domino? You cock is so red and I can almost see it throbbing."

"Yes," I said as my fist began stroking again.

"Slower. Use both hands for a second," Patty told me, and although I felt stupid I did what she asked and awkwardly moved both fists on my dick as best I could. "That is so fucking hot. You want to cum so bad. Me too."

Patty was a few feet in front of me, her legs spread with several fingers deep inside her hairy pussy while her other hand mauled her titties.

"How about this?" Patty said. "You want to do this to me tomorrow?"

"Yes," I gasped as I watched Patty take her hand off her nipple and put it behind her neck as she twisted her head over and began licking her armpit.

"But I'm a sweaty and everything," Patty said with a devilish grin while she wiggled around with most of her hand inside of her.

If there was a camera in the place I would have paid anything to see what we looked like at that moment. I know what Patty looked like; a wild eyed naked girl acting like an even more demented Juliette Lewis from Natural Born Killers, flaunting all of her natural assets as lewdly as was possible.

Me? Maybe the combination of seeing this woman-child who a couple of days ago I had hardly even thought about and rarely saw, and seeing the way she had changed along with the decadent nastiness of it all made it this erotic as possible for me.

Me, a widowed man with Social Security looming on the horizon and a being respected business man in the community, jerking off like a lunatic in the house of a neighbor I was supposed to be watching, and the object of my lust was the fruit of his loins.

I think Patty came first but I'm not sure because my eyes were blurred by the sweat pouring into them, and when I started cumming it was so intense that I nearly blacked out. Later I would wonder what would have happened if I had a stroke and Patty had to explain to the EMT why her next door neighbor was naked and covered with semen in her living room.

Covered with semen was an accurate description, and when Patty climbed up to her feet from the floor she had ended up on, she giggled when she saw me.

"Looks like garland on a Christmas tree," Patty pointed out, and I suppose the ropes of semen that had sprayed onto my chest hair and the surrounding area did give that impression.

"I'm gross," I declared, and I didn't just mean my appearance.

"Not to me," Patty said as she grabbed the top of her bikini and put it on, which was funny to me considering what I had just witnessed. "Sweat and cum and everything else are like aphrodisiacs to me. Takes a lot to gross me out, but if you want to try as time goes on I'm game."

"You're something else," I told her.

"Something good I hope. Just think, these last few years instead of you sitting next door alone we could have been having fun," Patty opined.

"I _ I could never do that," I informed her while putting on my nasty clothes so I could run next door for a shower. "You just turned 18 a couple months ago."

"That proves you aren't a pervert because real perverts don't care how old you are. Trust me on that because I know," Patty explained. "You going to come over tomorrow or have I scared you off?"

"What time, or should I wait to see you sunbathing?"

"Anytime, but if you're going to look don't be jacking off while you do," Patty declared. "Tomorrow we start getting serious."

***

12