All Comments on 'Are You Having Fun'

by murphy621

Sort by:
  • 81 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Expand the story more

Nice story but way too short. Flesh out the characters a bit and add more dialogue to make this interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
my god

Has it come to this if it not a sicko writing about his wife screwing everybody but him it's an idiot trying to tell a story and not very well about someone who ruined his life when he done it to himself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ignore the nay-sayers

This is Your tale, not theirs, nor mine.

My humble opinion is that it was well-told, well presented, ( spellchecked and proofread as well, which is appreciated) as well as being within the bounds of likelihood.

a good tale, with a moral (for those of us who like a moral) and a 'torch the bitch' ending for those who like that too, plus the hero comes out smelling like roses, which is always good.

Thanks

Kilroy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This wasn't too bad. The husband DID NOT, I REPEAT DID NOT WIMP OUT. 5 stars from me. I guess the cucks amongs us won't like this story, but any other men who read this writers stories will, this is not like the others give it read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WTF

16 year old in Literotica? What have we become?

SELSTIMSELSTIMalmost 13 years ago
Insecurity is a Bitch

Good story and well written. You almost have to feel sorry for Myra. It's obvious that she is insecure and that is caused by the way she was raised. She had no control over that and wasn't her fault. Unfortunately, that is an explanation for her behavior and not an excuse. In today's society when we become recognized as adults we are responsible for our own behavior. In other words, we have to live with the consequences. Also, unfortunate is that insecurity is passed down from the primary care giver to the children. Not by genetics, it's learned. People deal with insecurity in many different ways, most are destructive. An insecure person wants to feel secure and the easiest ways to do this is by using the body's own physiological reward system. In other words, they drink or use drugs, they eat, engage in sexual activities, they get angry or avoid any situation that may cause them anxiety. Anger is a common defense against insecurity. People are using the hormones for anger to trump the hormones for insecurity (anxiery, sadness, etc) because anger empowers people and makes them feel more in control rather than a victim. A great example is the reactions of some readers when they read a story that really makes them feel uncomfortable because of their insecurity in some topics. Of course, insecurity isn't the only reason for anger but that's another issue. Control is another defense against insecurity. I've seen some of these people become very successful in school and their careers. They are very meticulous, trying to control everything around them but like everything else taken too far and it becomes a neurosis. Basically, insecure people are always striving to feel secure to avoid the unpleasant feelings associated with the hormones that are elicited when presented with situation that triggers their insecurity. Most people are completely unaware of why they behave the way they do. In that regard, this story is very real and consistent example of the destructive nature of insecurity, if not controlled properly. Thank you for a well written story. Obviously, from a person with excellent observation skills which is an essential component for a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So so story

OK so his wife is a bitch. No sex for a year and he is surprised his marriage is in trouble? Duhh!

Then for years he dates occasionally and what, lives in a one room apartment lusting after his wife and daughter?

This would have been a much better story it he had gotten on in life, found a woman, and had a life.

Instead they are both a couple of losers, his wife saw that in him and bailed out. Good for her! Unfortunately her self image/character/lifestyle, whatever, turned her a looser as well.

So it might be realistic, but it doesn't make for a very enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What a dumb shit he was

As soon as he found out that the ex was letting a minor to drink he should have filled a complaint with the police, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, then he could have had custody at that time. You also could have used an editor.

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
Interesting Tale

Full of revealing moments though it lacks in dialogue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
comments

I can't believe some of the comments. and it was the wives parents fault. that one takes the cake. stop blaming everyone else for the problems in life. she was just a slut. blamed her husband for all of her problems and than lost her mind in a bottle. so lets place the blame where it belongs. on the slut, mother of the children.

and maybe the guy learned to pay for the pro and then send her home. much cheaper.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
GOOD!

SOme people don't know what they haveuntil they lost it...i don't feel sorry for Myra at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Well I say she got what was coming to her. No torch the bitch comment just opening mocking her for her stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I womder who this candy husband. Iwould have filed charges when she got his son drunk

End of story..end of myra.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
There was no explanation as to why Myra went off the deep end.

You gotta admit, that she became a total pyscho...so why? If it was for no other reason than because the author wanted us to have zero sympathies for her, then murphy, you're an idiot. If it was to reflect reality, again, you're an idiot. Real life isn't so easy. The truth is Myra would have gotten the house, the kids and everything else while dear ol' dad would be a pauper. He would have gotten lots of sex...from her and her lawyer cuz they would be fucking him in the goat ass every chance they had.

RHinSCRHinSCalmost 13 years ago
Not Bad

People do not always do what they are supposed to. You might want to check the DUI laws though. That sounds like what would have happened twenty years ago. I think it costs about four times that much now, plus insurance. The kid would not have to worry about a license until he was eighteen. Other than that, shit happens.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
Ummm...well written????good story????...

...I'll admit I like this as a flash, but really, it's not at all anything more than a news flash.

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 13 years ago
It seems that he got away.

The wife went off the deep end, and he was lucky to get out before she self destructed. What was interesting was that the children knew which parent was dependable, and do think that the husband should have pushed for keeping the kids. I do find fault in not going for full child custody after the DUI. Easy and quick read. Thank You.

demantoiddemantoidalmost 13 years ago
I was entertained by this story

Weird exposition, which heighten my enjoyment. At the end, I really liked this story. Thank you Murphy.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 13 years ago
Actually we do KNOW why the wife cheated

No sex for a year and he SUPRRISED the marriage was in trouble?

the wife is fucking her boyfriend in the open in the house with the kids around and the wimpo husband says NOTHING?

there is booze -- and in all likelihood DRUGS... and the wimp husband says Nothing ?

Th fat wife is ENCOURAGING minor age son to break the law and he does nothing legally?

well at least we know why the fat cow cheated

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Goes to show you

You gotta keep stupid bitches in line all the time. He should have just smacked his wife the first time she said no to sex, and just take it. He didnt and the stupid slut cheated on him, cost his family, and put the kids in danger. If he'd just bet her she would have been kept in line.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
A nice fast complete story

Well done. A good tale told by a good storyteller.

Smoothly written and edited to make the story easy to read.

A fine bit of work, thanks for the read...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You talk about feeling sexually attracted to your 16 year old daughter?

fucking loser...

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970almost 13 years ago
My cynical 2 cents

Myra's a twit in this, but so's the hubby as he's a rather passive fellow. People change in their priorities over time, and feel active parenthood's done, now what?

How they handle it can be all over the map. This is pretty far down the suck scale. Teens tend to mess up as a mixture of trying to define their own lives and cries for attention regardless of how good their parents are.

Good parents pay attention consistently and shut it down quickly.

Neither of the parents win any prizes here, because they're both busy with other things. The bit with Myra pimping out her daughter to keep the stepfather around is heinous. Myra's so far down the rabbit hole even protecting her daughter from a predatory jerk doesn't spark an epiphany to clean up her act.

Kids shouldn't be missiles or glue in a relationship.

You had the guts to write the narrator realizing things were out of whack for a year before getting served divorce papers.

I don't pretend to be any expert on love or able to shrink fictional characters but I agree with previous commentators--

she's insecure and creates the very thing she's worried about.

In short, a decent sketch of two folks with Issues. It's depressing how folly seems so easy to avoid, but we do so much of it because doing the right thing is tougher, more initially uncomfortable, and doesn't soothe our various hurts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Autobiography?

I missed where the author said this was an autobiography. Some comments indicate many think the stories in Lit are personal stories about the authors. WTFU readers.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 12 years ago
Finally...

...a half way decent story. Probably a 3 star for anybody else but I'll give you a 4 because everything else of yours that I've read pretty much sucks. Let's call it a Bell curve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
He should have contacted

child servese as soon as he found out she was having sex with the children in the house. He is such a dumb ass that he deserves what he got.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1*

Too over the top.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
DOES THE TOO FAT POLKA RING A BELL

I dont want her He dont want her Shes not right for we. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncok is so stupid

when the police told her she broke the speed limit she offered to fix it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncok is so stupid

when the police told her she broke the speed limit she offered to fix it

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Fucking bitch

I hate cheating whores but what I hate more are men who like little girls. This story just pissed me off. FUCK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
betrayal

he smoked a fat cock, buggered by a meaty one, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just one word.

Horrible!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Another Observation

Myra belongs in jail for attempting to pimp out her daughter to her step-father. He should be dead. Myra should live in agonizing pain.

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
I'm sad to say

That there's actually women like this walking amongst us, they pimp out their young daughters for drugs/alcohol & for the affection of a man. These type of women are worst than pedophiles because they deliver their own flesh & blood to these perverts & don't think they did anything wrong. I think the husband should've filed for full custody after learning of her having sex with Jim while the kids were home & awake, he would've gotten full custody when he learned that she's been supplying booze to minors.. I think he too failed his children somewhat--a parents job is to protect your children--especially when one parent is abusing/neglecting them, the kids were giving him reports on their disfunctional living situation at home & he wasn't listening. The wife was so far gone she wouldn't of cared if Jim fuck her 16 year old. That's the only thing the husband did right filing for custody but his kids have lost some of their child hood. The wife's a drunken slut who had no business with custody of the kids, the husband is just a poor excuse for a father. I didn't care for either characters --I felt sorry for the kids.

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
hahahahaha so true

courts give kids to any whore as long it has a cunt, hahahaha this happens so often wife wants free life and money, but no husband and they always use kids in any fight. no pity for her or the kids, fuck'em the courts decided that men are shit so let the world burn, dont like it beat the shit of your mom, kill her and claim battery shit that women due now when they kill their husbands instead of leaving.once again hahaha let it all burn,never marry,never have kids, at least not with a white woman in North America. dont like what i wrote prove me wrong..... violence, drugs,heart attacks,battery,scumbags women are catching up in these welcome to equality mom's.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
That was a plain ugly story.

Too much like real life. And not that entertaining, just sad.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Sex Offender

He should have had Jim charged with sexual assault. That would have ended with him on the sex offender registry for the rest of his life! The fat bitch should have been charged with providing alcohol to a minor and as an accomplice to sexual assault.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wtf is a mankclam?

a mendicant mollusk?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
what a failure

He is a total failure at protecting his children.

First, providing alcohol to minors is a crime as is contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

The son was in an accident while driving drunk.

Second, the step-father was a child molester and the mother assisted him.

By not pushing to have them prosecuted and custody turned over to him the father failed his children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stupid Writer...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: Tw0Cr0ws

did your parent have any kids that lived because you have to be the stupidest fucker alive. "SHE" had custody moron. "SHE" married the child molester, "SHE" let the kids drink. YOU are fucking idiot with no sense of how the law works. So don't comment on who the failure is. You don't just wake up one morning and go to court. They investigate crap like that and it takes a long fucking time. So stick to things you know, like licking her lovers cum out of her ass. You know Cuckold stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
negative comment that led me to this story

Good story just short for my taste. I like them fleshed out a bit. But that comment was out of left field. The DAD did what he had to do with a bad divorce.

MCPO Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
From Duna

Murphy621 wrote some BTB stories, but his last stories were terrible stories. This BTB story shows a very interesting genre. The ex wife's pedo new husband and the successful father who saved his daughter. I wrote a story where the ex cheater's second husband molested the 13 and 14 years old daughters but the teachers of the school noticed the problem in time to report to the Police.

The tramp ex wife went to drain here I was most kind to my ex wife character, because she did not know well her second husband and she divorced him when the Police arrested him and the court sends him to prison.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Damn

Horrible people in this tale. Fucking stupid also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Poor effort

Very very poor. Did I mention how poor an effort this was? Well, in case you weren't paying attention, this was a poor effort!

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
good story

lets see, who won and who lost: the Lawyers won, the State won, with court costs. The wife lost, the husband lost, and the kids won because they experienced what can happen in a marriage, and maybe why, and what to avoid and look for, when it's their turn. they lost the experience of what a loving home is all about, and how to communicate, help, and console each other, in good times and bad. fortunately they were old enough to understand the words being used, unlike an adolescent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just crap

No originality, no nothing. Don't post if you can't do better than this. I'm sure that you can do better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I agree with the people who say no effort was put into this story.

It reads like something that was written in about 5 minutes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That was just a flat tale.

It felt like I was reading a laundry list. It was that exciting. No real emotion from anyone. It was she did this, I did that and boom, it was over. Not much of a story. Certainly not entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
potential

that could have been a great story but needed much more detail

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
5

another retarded comment from the asshole of LIT. Here's your offset dear annony to your 1 vote. You were born in cuck shit. Your mother just like your wife fucked the fleet. The Chia fleet

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

Why, because it shows how shallow some women are, simple. It's that simple. Unfortunately, for her, she will pay the price in the end, and still wont understand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 Annony calling the kettle back

the worst and sickest fucking fag on here is dear annony. He has sucked more cum from his dead wife's cunt than a $10 whore gives BJ.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
close to reality

alot more women pimp their daughters than most people realize .

its awful and disgusting , but it happens .

they , of course , should all die in a fire .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why JIm didn't end in jail?

I think you forgot this "little detail". He just walked out with any punishment or revenge? Stupid story,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WHAT?..

It's taken to court and a judge hears that a minor was being sexually abused and no one goes to jail? I'm sure you wanted to get through with the story but that was just too glaring a point to ignore. Especially after you made the point of it being testified to in court.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A bigger what

Not only does Jim get criminal charges but Myra also for pimping out the daughter, a really lazy job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A flat, dull, unemotional story

I agree with the last few commentators - this was a flat, dull story. Very little emotion and drama. I also agree that in real life, Myrna and Jim go to jail. --JRZ

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
THE LAST SENTENCE SAYS IT ALL

a sarcastic way of telling what they both knew and know, TK U MLJ LV NV

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
I agree with the 'dull' comments

A long-winded, emotionless tale of two people who didn't fucking feel anything

'Why are we getting divorced? -_-'

'I don't love you anymore -_-'

'You gave our son a drink? -_-'

'Yes. He's young, but he's tall -_-'

'I got custody -_-'

'She's miserable -_-'

The hell kinda storytelling is this?!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Better

Better than most of.your stories. At.least you burned the bitch.

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Shooott?

Why isn't Jim in jail for Child Molestation:-Maybe you have different laws where You come from!.....For what you wrote I give you 4 Stars ★★★★

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Tha fuck?

rfnks2002rfnks2002over 5 years ago

Should've castrated his ass.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Fun

Myra wasn't having any.fun, but I had a lot of fun reading the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It took me a while but I tracked Jim down to where he lived now.

I did nothing to him but I told my son where he lived. Even though my son hated his mother he was pissed at what Jim had done to his sister.

By the time my son finished with Jim he was unable to do much for himself.

He ate his meals through a straw for over a year. He had to learn to walk again because of the damage done to his knees legs and feet. His hands were useless ever after. And he was unable to have sex again for the rest of his life. The nerve damage caused by several hard kicks to the groin was extreme. He only lost one testicle but suffered from erectile dysfunction ever after.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
That fucking cunt should be under the jail

!!!!

KRD19254KRD19254over 3 years ago

How the hell did Jim avoid attempted rape of a minor or lewd/illegal carnal acts to a minor and fatty not get nailed for conspiracy of lascivious acts/rape?

/

3* due to the lack of research to this story. Hooyah, but no solutes

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incomplete Ending

this was an ok story until the ending. It just stopped after a couple sentences. Any response from the ex? What about he new husband? How come he wasn't brought up on attempted rape charges.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

Good job! I've known one or two like that, although not as bad. I never have been able to explain it.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Two months to get a kid out of a dangerous home? Abe Kaplan could've gotten with CPS and received an immediate, emergency hearing!

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Good lord, do any writers get that women arent as stupid as theyre portrayed here?

DrgwngDrgwngover 2 years ago

Weak. Low score. Everything about it is wrong

AbctoyAbctoyover 2 years ago

Good thing only some women are this stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She got exactly what she deserved.

Les

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Crap, just badly written crap

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Well, you hit the high points.

Not much of a story, though. Read more like an outline, with a couple of additions.

All bones, no meat.

bookmadcatbookmadcatabout 1 year ago

I agree with other commentators, reads more like a plot outline rather than a fully fleshed story, give it a 3 for effort

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This might be the worst story this writer ever published. It must've taken ten minutes--if that much--to write. First, if the mother gave the son alcohol and let him drive, especially since he's underage, she's doing jail time or probation. Period. Second, just the accusation of child abuse on the daughter gets the whole state involved. How stupid and utterly unrealistic. Instead of working the hard, realistic angles and telling a good, conflict-filled story, he writes a puff piece. -5

nixroxnixrox3 months ago

-100 stars, and it is just sad that I cannot give negative numbers up above

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous