All Comments on 'Are You Man Enough?'

by ghostscribe

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well written . , ,

For a first submittal; much better than most. Would like to read more chapters in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Aye weel

His massive cock came out of her mouth with a pop. Every cliche in the book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
same o,same o teasing cocksucker for writers

either write the story or piss off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more please

i hate teasing!!!!

good start for a first timer,but please write more.

so,are you man enough to submint more chapters?????????????

yos

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
Please Sir, may we have some more

Tell us the rest.

Hopefully it is a heated encounter, or many heated encounters.

Something that helps him vent his frustrations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
no more

You got 1 star for several reasons.

1. I hate supposed writers who only tell part of a story and insist people rate them well to finish it. Fuck that!

2. No originality in the story. As one other commented, every cliche.

3. Learn English! "What's a matter Bobby" whats a matter? well matter is the substance or substances of which any physical object consists or is composed

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

My ex husband had a big dick and left me for a younger women. Just the thought that some male is writing about a guy with a big dick having sex makes me so angry, I just have to criticize your spelling and grammar.

ghostscribeghostscribeover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the interest in the story

To the readers who have commented, thanks so much. I had the bulk of this story sitting around for the better part of a year but never submitted it. I wanted to make it longer first but never could get inspired. I wasn't trying to tease... just hoping that by going ahead and submitting, it would motivate me to finish the story and write the rest.

As for the user deisatru, you are an asshole for several reasons

1. I hate douchebags who overly criticize other authors' works when they themselves haven't written shit.

2. "What's a matter" is in quotes for a reason you idiot. It's dialect. I'm sorry if the CHARACTER in my story has grammar issues that bother you. Get a life. But before you do, please find what you feel are grammar errors that aren't in quotes and let me know what those are.

3. In your response, you had two sentence fragments, lacked ending punctuation in two other sentences, and misspelled "what's." So bite me.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
I hope that you finish the story

I think he's man enough to fuck his step mother, but will he want to cuckold his dad?

It would make a very erotic story if he fucked her and knocked her up.

Hope to see more of the story soon, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Judging a story before reading it all:

I'm guilty! What can I say? I thought "How is this writer going to make baseball blend into a sexual romp? Well, it didn't take me long to find out. Not only did you do it, but you did it masterfully. Congratulations! I gave it 5 stars. I couldn't believe that I was witnessing such talent in action. I wasn't going to comment on this story but I thought I would be doing you and myself a huge disservice if I kept my peace. Keep up the good work. Don't worry about the spelling. If the "spelling police" is all you have to worry about, then you'll do just fine. Art brings it's critics. There are a few that are not so friendly, and some that are. Bring on part II. Yes, you'll find some criticism for sure, but you just might find some more fans, too. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Follow up?

I hope you write a follow up on this story with the step mother being taken by the pissed off step son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hurry the fuck up

Seriously a great story, hurry up and write part 2, it would be a shame if not a crime to continue this idea. Don't worry about the people bitching about your grammar, if it bothers you look for an editor. I'm sure there would be many people on the site who would be happy to help you.

rockyraccoon35rockyraccoon35over 10 years ago
need more!

I love this story the only thing that can make it better is more of it. please don't make me start bribing, cause I'll do it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Sucks it ended that way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Possibilities???????

Where is the rest of the story? Chapter 2 maybe?

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a3 months ago

The most unusual story of this type I have read. Since the son is 18, he will not have to tolerate his step mother much longer. Hopefully, he can live with his mother. Did not understand the father's actions in this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous