Are You What I Am Looking For?

Story Info
A young woman gets a little sexual fix from a stranger.
2.2k words
4.3
32.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All I have thought about for the past few nights it how good it would feel to rub my barely clothed pussy over a nice hard cock. I would put a pillow in between my legs and grind slowly. On those nights I would give anything to feel someone touching me, to feel someone caressing my achy pussy. I've only been touched down there once by a man over the summer that I met online, but I wanted more and was tired of doing the awkward online thing. Why couldn't meet a man in real life, one who saw my sexual desire and wanted to fill it? I am fit enough. I have 36C pushing a D with a little waist, lovely caramel brown skin, big doe like brown eyes, and check bones and a smile that could make anyone smile. Since I am not getting my sexual thrill from a guy I masturbate all the time sometimes twice a day and tonight I decided while I went out with a friend of mine for a drink at a local classy bar I would "forget" my underwear.

In my new pale gold and green dress that played up my skin tone well I sat at the bar with my friend Joy who had no idea what I was up to. "What are you getting?" she asked me. Hopefully some cock, I thought to myself. "I don't know whatever you are drinking". I wasn't much of a drinker and honestly my mind was not on alcohol. To be specific I was thinking about being tied up and manhandled by some handsome older man. I surveyed the room for the lucky man who would be receiving the lovely view of my begging pussy. There were several men in the bar, most of them in business attire, but there was also a plethora of women, all in sexy dresses wanting the same thing that I did. Joy ordered drinks for the both of us and we began catching up for the week. I was half listening as a spotted a rugged and dark haired man across the room.

"Are you listening to me?" Joy asked. "Hello, earth to –"

"Sorry, my mind is somewhere else."

"Yeah I know, probably in that guy's pants. Am I right?" Of course she was right. All of my friends new about my over active imagination and how was a pre-declared sex addict. I had a funny obsession with sex. I am still a virgin but there is nothing that interests me more. Although I wanted to lose my virginity I was still careful about it. But at that time in my life I wanted to play around more than anything.

"He is really handsome..." I drooled. I bet he has a lovely cock.

"Yeah and he would never fancy you in a million years"

"Ouch Joy." Joy had a big head when it came to that. Just because she was ultra skinny and blond she thought that she was the definition of beautiful and attractive which excluded everyone else. She was pretty but I thought I was attractive just as well. Plus my breasts were way better than her flat AAs. We talked some more keeping off of the male and sex subject but I still scanned the room for a man. While we sipped our second drink the handsome rugged made a move toward Joy and me. I grew silently excited and I even began to open my legs a bit when he asked Joy if he could buy her a drink. Damn . Typical. Maybe Joy was right, she was what men wanted and not me. I excused myself from the bar to locate the bathroom. So much for my night of pantiless fun. I guess I would go to bed rubbing myself like always.

"Laura Eveing?" I voiced asked me.

"Sorry—" I turned around and before me stood a delicious man standing about 6'1 with dark eyes and thick black hair. He looked like an underwear model; I bet he looked divine in just underwear. "No, I think you have me mistaken."

"My fault...wow you look just like her." His dark eyes stared deep into mine. I could be Laura just for him. He smirked for a second; it was a very sexy smirk. "Sorry I am staring at you like this, it's just amazing. You are like her doppelganger."

"Is this Laura a friend of yours?" I asked trying to look as pretty and wide eyed as I could.

"Well kinda, I used to date her in high school. She broke my heart in 10th grade when she kissed my best friend Tom. All of the guys had a thing for her she was beautiful and just as sweet."

I smiled, in a way I was wildly flattered. This guy was getting better and better.

"But I must say, your smile is a tad bit brighter."

"Haha, well thank you." I didn't know what to say back. I was terrible at flirting and I wasn't even sure if he was flirting or trying to pick me up. We continued and he told me more about Laura but then we started to talk about ourselves. There was no way this guy was trying to pick me up. He made the guy who approached Joy look like a little boy. I could see his chest hair barely poking out the top of his shirt and his arms were thick and hairy as well. His voice and everything else about him told me that this guy was all man. I wanted that man even if it were just for a night. There was no way I was passing up this chance, the worst thing that could happen is he could say no, but I could still go home and touch my already moist pussy. His gaze was still on me in a heavy erotic way. Maybe he wanted it too.

"Do you want to go outside maybe?" he asked. Yes! I wanted to scream. He read my mind. I wanted him to use me up and play with me to his heart's delight. I nodded my head in silence. As I followed him outside I felt how wet I really was just from talking to him. Out back in a dark and slightly wet alley we continued to talk but with a little more tension between us.

'I miss making out in high school—all the touching and fondling that went on..."

"I wasn't as popular as you. I never made out like that in high school." I confessed. High school was a dark and lonely time for me.

"You poor deprived girl," he laughed. "Laura and I used to make out all the time in room 103, it was never used during our lunch hour. We did all kinds of stuff in there."

"What kind of stuff?" I asked surprising myself.

"Well I could tell you but I think I just might show you." The excitement was overwhelming; he pushed me gently against the bricked cold wall and began to kiss me. Our tongues explored the new mouths without reservation and I pushed my pelvis closer to his. "When was the last time you were fucked?" he asked in my ear, his heavy break tickling me and making me warm. I had never been fucked but I didn't want him to feel awkward about being with a virgin, so I didn't say anything which he didn't mind at all because I grabbed his cock through his pants.

"Rub your cock against me" I commanded. He did as he was told as we made out deeply. His cock rubbed against my silky dress making my pussy burn with delight. From behind it looked like he was fucking me and it felt amazing. With my free hand I lifted up my dress to show him that I was not wearing any panties. He then zipped his pants and pulled out his 7 inch thick cock. Oh, it was a beautiful cock. I wanted it all over me and in every hole of mine. The bare skin of his cock caressed the bare skin of my dark and wet pussy. I grew excited to blow him because not only would I taste me but he juices of my own pussy as well. the beautiful stranger was about to shove his thick cock into me but I stopped him and got on my knees to take his cock into my mouth. I had only given two blow jobs in my life but I already loved it. I was ready to go again on this new cock, the most perfect cock ever. Before I took it in my mouth I ran my tongue up his shaft and I felt him quiver. This was going to be so much fun. His cock seemed massive to me from that view and I could not wait to see how much of it I could fit in my mouth. There was no way Joy was having this much fun. When I got to the head of his juicy cock I wrapped my lips around it and held him in my mouth in a tight embrace. I constricted my mouth to make the pressure harder and harder letting his cock venture into my mouth deeper and deeper. His cock filled up my mouth to the max. His precum seeped and I went wild. I didn't even check to see if he was enjoying himself because I was lost in the world that was his glorious cock. I made that thing dripping wet and slippery to the max. My big and plump lips were covered in his wetness.

His grunt took me out of my little world as he came into my mouth. It was a complete surprise to me as I was not quite ready for it. I also chocked on the large helping of salty white cum. Yes, mission accomplished. I licked my lips of the sticky substance as he pulled me back up. "Wow, you definitely aren't Laura, or any woman I who has ever blown me, that's for sure."

As he spoke I put his amazing still hard cock between my legs so our two wetnesses could make sweet contact. We kissed again as his hands traveled to my pussy. "Do you want me to lick your beautiful pussy/" he asked in a very seductive voice. He grabbed my breast through my dress as he waited for a response.

"Yes please," I responded in my sweetest voice. I watched him slide down my wanting body all the way down to the most wanting place. My pussy was swollen and ready for him and as soon as I felt his tongue on my clit my body flinched with pleasure. His tongue was thick and big just like his cock and it felt amazing parting my delicate lips to get to the goods. Mmmm, this was fucking bliss. I grinded on his mouth and used him to make me sopping wet. I was so wet I felt that my tight pussy could possible take his large and filling cock, but tonight I just wanted to play a little. His tongue dived into me and to my delight so did his finger soon after. If he kept doing what he was doing I would cum really hard right there on his gorgeous and handsome face.

And I did come, behind the swanky bar with the most handsome man there between my legs. I closed my eyes as my body went into the magical tremble of the orgasm. I looked down at him with the biggest and goofiest grin on my face. "Can I have one of those every day?" I joked.

"A beautiful girl like you deserves no less," He answered sexily. He stood back up and kissed me so I could taste myself once more. His cock had hardened once more and I could tell he was getting ready for the real thing. Right now it didn't seem so bad. "I would love to be in that tight—"

"What are you doing out here?" called a familiar voice from behind the sexy stranger. It was Joy. He quickly put his cock back in his pants and we composed ourselves.

"Joy, hey." I tried my best not to look so sweaty and sexed up, but I feared I was failing.

"Let's go, this jerk won't leave me alone. He is already obsessed with me and I just met him. Total creep—" There was no way she noticed, she was too selfish to notice most things.

"Alright, just a second, Joy."

"I have to go." I told my new fun buddy. He looked disappointed but he then he smiled and took something out of his pocket.

"Here is my business card. If you ever want one of those again give me a call, because I would love to exchange services again."

"Haha, nice meeting you," I looked down at his card, "Greg."

"Bye beautiful," he whispered. And with that I had to go. In the car Joy was bitching about the guy who bought her a drink and all I could think about was the fun fest I had in the back alley.

"So was that guy you were with nice?" she finally broke to ask.

"Oh yeah, very nice indeed," I smirked. That night I went to bed more than pleased.