All Comments on 'Arguing with Myself'

by TexasFarmBoy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
quit fucking around

...and publish Bob and Jolynn Ch. 02. (Please!)

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
Huhh?

Said my Id to my Libido.

This Guy is punching his way through three women.

While they are punching all his fetish buttons....

Still trying to figure out what the problem is!

DawnJDawnJover 8 years ago
Funny!

Even though I got a little bit confused with the different women, this was quite entertaining! LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Rarely 5* BUT . . .

I rarely give 5* for 1 page, but occasionally I find a story like yours. I thoroughly enjoyed the conversation between the 2 parts of the Id. I feel like you partly know me, but I know that's not probable. I have had somewhat similar conversations like this, but never this much fun. I hope to see more of your writing in similar stories, maybe between 2 lovers, or friends, or siblings. FUN!!!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Assole of LIt, dear annoy hates all LW stories so he saids! But the little shit eats evedry one.

You see his wife left him after cheating on him for years. She told me his dick was 3 inches hard and he never satisfied her. So mow he goes insane when a LW story doesn't kill the wife. If he keeps this up this site will have no good writers left!!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Damn

That was more interesting than funny.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous