All Comments on 'Argument Ch. 02'

by marriedpervs

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
DUMB WIFE TURN OUT AS A WHORE

WHAT DECENT HUBBY WOULD WANT A WHORESLUT AROUND HIS CHILDRED,AND THAT WHAT SHE HAS BECOME.NO MAN WANT A DUMB WOMAN AS WELL AS A WHORE FOR A WIFE.SHE IS WHAT DOGS CHASE ATFER.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
I can see where this story is going

and I am sure that after she finds out it was Ed's fault for the new video, after she humiliates her husband by having sex with someone else in front of him (who will discover that he likes watching her have sex with other men), her and her husband Steve will go on with their marriage with her fucking everyone and him delightedly watching. What a great FANTASY.

There must be a template out there for authors to use to write these stories=wife cheats, husband finds out, husbands discovers he LOVES to watch other men fuck his wife, husband and wife live happily ever after. Very original.

Try reading the "Hildy" story by the Troubador before you post the next story. It deals with what is about to happen in a slightly different way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
If this goes on

It may very well be the DUMBEST story on this site. The idea that Steve could have set it up is so moronic that it would make ID4 look like a documentary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
What wierd ideas pop up in this wife's mind

Sure, the sex is hot, but if she thinks her hubby set this up, she isn't thinking beyond her own desires for orgies.

Her husband had no chance to set up the first event, and it looks more like Ed was the instigator of the second.

Now she's going to screw up her final chances for her marriage by humiliating her husband. {sigh}

I kind of hope that her husband has already filed for divorce, and the papers arrive either during or just after this next round of debauchery.

Esteban03Esteban03almost 20 years ago
Very sexy....

....but what a silly story! The logic of it all is , well, ....absent, totally. Never mind, it's an enjoyable read

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Give us a break,

this is probably the dumbest story ever posted. No doubt this is going to be another forgiving wimp story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Moronic

This is by far one of the dumbest story lines I've ever read. She gets raped and instead of going to the police, has 'horny' memories of it. If her husband did set her up (can't see how he did) he's a total jerk and she's even worst. I live in Australia and I can only guess you are a cane toad. Believe me world, we are normal in Australia.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Dumbass Storyline

Sorry to be so negative, but this is a silly-ass story. Perhaps (as " the Moronic comment" has stated)if she is a "cane toad", old hubby has a machete and can dispatch with her rotten head. As a guy in the USA with several lady friends in Australia, I can attest the ladies (and guys) are not all crazy like these two.

skip.69skip.69over 17 years ago
Cocksuckers

The name for all those negative comment makers so far. Have none of you never heard of fantasy? Really, sometimes, the number of "anonymous" readers who pretend to believe that all stories are factual leaves me laughing. This story left me wanking.

RonClarkesonRonClarkesonover 16 years ago
So where is chapter 3?

You are teasing us!

You are being a nasty slut servicing all and sundry yet leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Nothing erotic here. Just s slut and a whore enjoying herself with her cuck hubby.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
Skip_69 is still closest

He still has the right attitude about the story -

But at this point it has stretched the bound of believability bit too far - Ed is a candidate for setting this up Steve only if he waited to see what she did and followed her then figured out a way to get the rape to happen and did the same with Ed and the theater but WOW talk about convoluted.

Late night murder mysteries can take lessons from you on how keep it confused.

For me it ultimately makes me think too hard about how the plot is weaving and not enjoying the potential of the sex scenes which are a bit short and cut off anyway??

Editorially - the use of language and images is good and there are few continuity issues or other distractions - talented -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just shot a massive load.

I would have "Freshened up" her funky asshole with my tongue. Sucking her sphincter and tongue fucking her rectum until my jaws ached.

kemanderkemanderalmost 11 years ago
Ending?

Fucking 9 years later and you still haven't thought up an ending?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The End!

WHY continue?! Why would anyone want to be married to this pitiful cunt?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Unfinished! 1 star!

Finish it and I'll reevaluate and decide if I should log on to another computer and raise this score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Finish it please

Finish it please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous