Argument Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,552 Followers

The guy who had beaten and raped me, then kissed me with his big sloppy tongue and pulled out his cock.

"Very impressive baby" he snarled as he grunted and thrust his rather small penis into my sopping but stretched pussy.

He fucked me for about a minute then pulled out and offered me his cock. I sucked hard and managed to swallow the first three spurts of hot cum before he pulled it out and sprayed my face with the rest.

"Let me lick you clean" I begged, and he brought the now shiny and cum soaked organ to my mouth, grabbing a handful of hair as he did so.

I took him in my mouth and licked and sucked gently until I saw him throw his head back in pleasure. Then I took my chance, and bit down as hard as I could upon his organ, causing him to jerk it away and scream in absolute pain as the blood from the bite dripped into my mouth he slapped me savagely again but was restrained by two of his buddies who had a good laugh about it.

I was then flipped over onto my stomach, and a young constable greased up my asshole, and I knew I was in for a rough time. There were still nine cops who hadn't fucked me yet and they were already getting into the anal....oh god I thought, I wonder if I can handle it?

I grimaced as the young stud pushed inside my tight asshole and began a slow fucking rhythm of strokes deep into my hole. I had actually really been getting into anal lately, and this guy was good at it. He knew to go slow, but he also knew to push in deep enough to make me feel absolutely stuffed with cock. Just as I was getting into another orgasm, an older cop jammed his dick in my mouth and came straight away, and I was thrown into my orgasm as I gulped down his cum. The young guy in my ass simply pushed it in further and came inside me, filling my bowels with cream. I loved the nastiness of that!!!

I managed to get through the rest of the night not too bad, and actually enjoyed another two orgasms. Both of these were whilst I was being triple fucked, one in my ass, one in my pussy and sucking on the third guy. I must have made a great video.

I was escorted home in a police squad car, and wondered as I walked inside what had happened to Ed?? I also wondered what Steve would think if he knew I had been gang banged again!!!

I rang Ed the day after the incident with the police. Ed had left the porno theatre and had made himself very scarce. He asked me what had happened and I told him some of the details. I also told him I felt that after what he had put me through he should give me the key to his apartment as I had asked so I could surprise Steve.

He said "Sure - come on over tonight and collect it from me. Steve is working late ok?".

I said, "Great, that will be fine."

I arrived at Ed's place just after 8.00pm, and knocked at the door.

"Come on in".

I opened it and walked inside.

"Dee, great! You're just in time, come and take a look at this!" Ed said.

He was sitting on the couch watching a video. I froze as I realised exactly what video it was. It was of me with the guys in the nightclub from the night Steve and I had our argument. On the couch Ed had his penis out and was stroking it to erection as on the screen I was taking on three guys at once, one in each hole and squealing with delight as my mouth, ass and pussy were being obviously raped.

"You're good at this Dee" laughed Ed, his angry dick poking it's head through his fist as he pumped it up and down.

"Where did you get this?" I asked in anger.

Suddenly the tape changed to the scene of me being served by the policemen the night I was arrested for my lewd display in the porno theatre with Ed and the strangers. My mind was racing....was Ed in on this all along? If he wasn't, then how did he get the video of both nights? Had Steve seen the tape? Was Steve involved?? I couldn't stop all sorts of thoughts racing through my head. Before I could speak, Ed grunted and cum began spurting all over his hand and pants on the couch.

"I had no idea you were such a professional fuck Dee" said Ed.

"Steve just left me this note saying I might want to check out the tape he left me, and "bam" there you were going for it for all you were worth. Very impressive baby. How about coming on over here and cleaning me up?"

I stormed over to the video recorder, ejected the tape, grabbed it and left without saying a word. Had Ed told me the truth? Had Steve left him the tape? If he had, that meant that Steve had been in on the whole thing from the very start and had arranged the videotapes to be made on each occasion, it also meant that he had arranged Steve to take me out, to fuck me and to take me to the porno theatre It also meant he had arranged me to be arrested and to fuck all those cops aswell!! I was stunned. As I drove home I realised that he must have planned this well before the argument that night, and then my mind was a mess.

Why? Why had my loving husband set me up to have a fight with him, and then set me up to be gang banged by strangers, fucked by his workmate, one of his employees no less, and then allowed me to be used brutally by the police as a pure object of sex, their fuck toy for use and abuse??

It made no sense. What it did was make me very angry! Now I was determined not to make up with him after our argument, but to get EVEN with him. I was going to plan revenge so thoroughly that no detail would be left to chance. Steve had had his turn, now it was my turn.

I rang and left a message for Steve at his office. I guessed that by now Ed had told him about me seeing the tape. I guessed also that the son of a bitch didn't care. It seemed as if our relationship had reduced itself, from his point of view anyway, to one of sexual abuse. Well, if that was what he wanted, I was certainly going to give it to him!! I knew that my new found sexuality excited me aswell, and I was planning to derive as much sexual pleasure for myself as possible out of watching him squirm for what he had done to me.

The message asked him to come by the house to "talk" about our marriage. He was due around 7.30, so I had about three hours to get everything in order. My best friend's husband, Tim, came over at four and was interested in knowing what I planned to use the large timber frame for. Tim was a carpenter, and I had ordered some timber because I wanted a frame on which to handcuff Steve. He was going to get everything that was coming to him.

"It's for a large tapestry I am going to do" I lied to Tim.

He seemed convinced. By the time Tim had finished I was very pleased. I was now in possession of a perfect rack. I went to my closet and took out the new restraints I had purchased from the local adult sex shop. I had been embarrassed going in, but felt proud once I realised the stares and leers the few men that were in there were giving me.

To be continued........

Email me.

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,552 Followers
12