Arizona Heat Pt. 03a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K_Finnegan
K_Finnegan
100 Followers

Jenny saw Marge to the front door and thanked her again for watching Max. She closed the door and turned to me with a smile.

"You were very good, Kate." She said smiling.

"Why thank you, Mrs. Swenson." I said, giving her my most mischievous smile. "Before you show me around the house, could I use the restroom please?"

Jenny looked perplexed for a moment, then smiled.

"Oh, I get it smarty-pants." Jenny said, laughing. "You can come out of charac..."

She stopped speaking mid-sentence, and I could tell by the sudden gleam in her eye that she and I were on the same page. Jenny suppressed a smile then took a moment to compose herself and get back into character as the prim housewife.

"Why certainly Katie, right this way." She said as she led me down the corridor and opened the guest bathroom door.

I thanked her as she held open the door for me and told her that I would be a few minutes. I wanted to give us both some time to come up with ideas and get deeper into character. I decided I was overdressed in my white blouse and skirt, and changed into the T-shirt, jeans and sneakers I brought. I decided to go without the bra, as my firm 34 C's looked great in a tight T-shirt.

So I was supposed to be the innocent teenage babysitter. That will require all my acting talents, I thought to myself. I grinned as I realized that if I was the innocent one, Jenny had to play the role of the seductress. This should be interesting -- talk about playing against type.

As I changed I tried to imagine myself how I was a month ago, before my sapphic yearnings had been awakened from their slumber, before I met Jenny. I tried to imagine myself as an innocent, naïve young teenager just out on a regular babysitting job. I took a deep breath to center myself, then Katie stepped through the door and headed to the den where Mrs. Swenson was waiting.

---*---

"Ah, There you are Katie." Mrs. Swenson said with a smile. "And don't you look pretty in that pink top."

"Thank you." I replied with a shy shrug. "You look very nice too. I like that blouse, it looks very good on you."

"Why thank you Katie, you're very sweet." She said, as she filled two glasses with white wine at the bar.

I smiled as I looked around the den. It looks like a cozy place to spend the evening babysitting while Mrs. Swenson and her husband had a night out.

"Here Katie." She said as she handed me a glass. "I know you're too young, but what happens in this house stays in this house, if you know what I mean." She said with a wink.

"Wine!" I thought to myself, as I took a deep sip. "Mrs. Swenson is cool!" I had a feeling I was really going to enjoy babysitting for her.

"Well let's get started on the tour, shall we?" Mrs. Swenson said as she took my free hand and led me through the house showing me where everything was that I might need during the evening. When we got to the nursery she motioned for me to be quiet and we slipped in to find the baby sleeping peacefully. She quietly pointed out all the baby supplies in the closet, then put her hand on my back and ushered me out the door, slipping me a subtle caress on the small of my back that sent tingles up my spine. I thought it was a rather strangely affectionate gesture considering we had only just met, but I put it down as just a quirk of her personality. She was just one of those touchy-feely types. She led me into the kitchen and showed me a list of emergency numbers by the phone, and she showed me where the bottles of breast milk were stored in the refrigerator.

"You mean that's all... from you?" I said, eyes wide as I looked at the stack of bottles.

"Yes, that's all fresh and home made." She smiled. "My boobs aren't usually this big." She said as she cupped them, as if weighing them with her hands. "But they're all full of milk, so I've gone up two cup sizes." She said with a sly smile as she jiggled them.

My eyes felt as if they were going to pop out of my head when she did that, and I could feel my pulse race and my breath catch. Part of me was very uncomfortable and wanted to change the subject quickly, but another part of me was fascinated and wanted to know more. The latter part won out, as my curiosity got the better of me.

"How do you get it... out?" I asked, perplexed.

Mrs. Swenson smiled as she stepped closer to me.

"Well, I have a machine called a breast pump." She said, as she reached into the dishwasher and pulled out a clear plastic disc with a nipple attachment. "This is a part of it." She said softly, as she casually pulled the left side of her blouse down exposing a stiff pink nipple the size of the end of my thumb, set in a huge areola as big as the palm of my hand.

I stared, fascinated - I had never seen a woman's nipple this close before.

"It is a sort of suction cup that fits like this." Mrs. Swenson explained, as she placed the plastic disc over her nipple. " I attach it to an electric pump with some tubing, and then it sucks the milk out of my boob and puts it in a bottle so I don't always have to breast-feed Max."

She looked into my wide eyes and smiled as she tucked her nipple back into her blouse.

"How about more wine?" She said, as she led me by the arm around to the bar.

She refilled our glasses and smiled, her hazel eyes lingering on my chest for just a moment more than I thought proper. I could hardly complain as I was having trouble tearing my own eyes away from her very ample cleavage. Mrs. Swenson certainly had an amazing figure, and I couldn't get the image of her erect nipple out of my mind.

Mrs. Swenson suddenly excused herself, saying she would be right back as she left the den and headed back into the bedroom. As she slipped by me her breasts touched my arm just above the elbow ever so slightly, sending another rush of excitement through my body. After she left I took a deep breath, feeling a tingling in my crotch and my breasts. As I looked down at myself I realized with embarrassment that my nipples were very much erect, poking at the fabric of my pink T-shirt. I took another drink of wine and try to calm myself. I had never felt this way around a woman before, and I was very confused. But there was something about Mrs. Swenson that just... fascinated me. Part of me was glad that I wouldn't be spending too much time with her and these strange feelings she elicited from me, while another part of me wished she wouldn't leave.

Before long Mrs. Swenson came back down the hall.

"I just called Tom and unfortunately he's going to be about an hour and a half late." She said. "I'm going to have a bath and change into something more comfortable."

"Why don't you have a seat." She said, as she placed a hand on my shoulder and guided me to the couch. "Relax, and watch a video for a while. I'll be back in about fifteen minutes. Just watch a video, and help yourself to the wine." She said, as she twirled a lock of her blonde hair with a finger and smiled.

"Uhh, okay." I said uncertainly, as she headed back to the bedroom.

I sat there uneasily for a minute, sipping my wine and wondering what was going on. Mrs. Swenson was acting strange, and I had the nagging feeling she was up to something. I got up and padded quietly down to the hall, listening at her bedroom door. I thought I heard the bath running, so I shrugged and headed back to the den. After having another sip of wine I decided to turn on the VHS player and watch a video as she had suggested. I glanced through the stack of cassettes on the shelf, but nothing really caught my eye. When the machine warmed up, the light indicated that there was already a cassette inside, so I hit play out of curiosity and sat back on the couch.

After a few seconds of static, the title came up reading "Beaver--ly Hills Housewives," which sounded to me like some kind of spoof or comedy, so I settled back into the couch and made myself comfortable. As a twangy bass guitar riff played, the camera followed a sports car driving through upscale neighborhoods as the credits rolled. Two attractive women with long legs and huge breasts, dressed in fine clothes and wearing lots of makeup got out of the car and went into an expensive looking house as the credits ended. There was some dialogue, but it was hard to make out as the production quality left something to be desired.

Suddenly, and for no apparent reason, the two women began to passionately kiss each other as they sat on a couch. I stared, mouth gaping, as the two women began undressing each other and started kissing each other's breasts. This soundtrack at this point was all moans and grunts, so I quickly got up and turn the volume down. Part of me wanted to just turn it off since I didn't think that I was supposed to be watching it, but I figured I had a least 10 minutes before Mrs. Swenson came back from her bath, and I was burning with curiosity. I had never seen anything like this before. On the screen they were now licking and sucking each other's breasts as they moaned with delight and squirmed on the couch. I hated to admit it to myself, but I was fascinated and fast becoming aroused.

I slowly sat back on the couch, mesmerized by what was happening on the screen. The women were now completely naked, and one of them sat with her legs spread while the other put her face right on her pussy. The camera angle changed and I gasped as it showed in great detail the woman's tongue licking back and forth over the other woman's slit. My heart was pounding and my breath was coming in quiet gasps as I watched the woman change positions so that they both could suck on each other. The tingle in my groin had grown to a ticklish ache, and as if hypnotized I began to unbutton my jeans. I then slid my hand down into my panties and touched myself. I was incredibly hot and wet, and it felt so good when I rubbed my fingers up and down my moist lips. It was just like what I did at night in my bed sometimes, only the movie was pulling me in and making me incredibly horny.

On the screen a third woman had joined the first two, and they soon were licking, kissing and sucking each other in every imaginable way. My eyes were wide and I was transfixed by what I was watching. I began thrusting my left hand up and down on my clit, sending waves of pleasure throughout my body. The lustful pants and moans of the women could be heard loudly, and I thought about getting up and turning the sound down again until I realized that I was the one making the noise as I fingered myself towards a shuddering climax. I fell back into the couch cushions, gasping, as I was about to come hard, when suddenly I felt warm hands on my shoulders. I froze, held my breath and I'm sure my heart stopped beating for a moment.

"Oh Katie. I see you found my special video. I was wondering where I put that." Mrs. Swenson said, as her hands massaged my shoulders. "It's one of my favorites, great for releasing... tension, don't you think?"

"I -- I didn't go through your stuff!" I stammered, as I grabbed a pillow and hugged it over my lap. "It was already in the machine, honest!"

My face was burning with embarrassment, and my pussy was inflamed by an orgasm that was begging for release. I felt like I was going to explode.

"M-Maybe I should just go." I said, my voice laden with shame.

"Shhh, it's okay Katie." Mrs. Swenson said soothingly, as she sat down on the couch close beside me and put a comforting arm around my shoulder.

She was wearing a soft blue bathrobe, tied at the waist. As she sat down I saw out of the corner of my eye that she was naked beneath it, which made my heart pound even harder.

"I'm not mad at you." She said softly. "In fact, I think it's quite sweet that we have something in common."

"What do you mean?" I said nervously. "What do we have in common?"

"Well, we both like to look at girls." Mrs. Swenson said, as she brushed a strand of my red hair from my face. "It makes you hot to see women naked, isn't that right? To see their supple breasts, their smooth skin, their soft lips. It turns you on, doesn't it? I know it does me!"

"No, I'm not... I was just... I've just never seen anything like that before!" I protested weakly, as I looked at the orgy unfolding on the television. "I'm not like that. I love my boyfriend."

"And I love my husband, sweetie." She said as she gently slid towards me.

Her face was now inches from my own. She was beautiful, soft and smelled of Jasmine. I was paralyzed by conflicting desires, and as her red lips drew ever closer to my own I felt my mouth open and my lips part.

"But we both know..." She said softly, as her lips brushed mine.

"That we have some needs that men just can't fill..." She whispered, as she traced the outline of my lower lip with the tip of her hot tongue, and her left hand tenderly cupped my right breast.

"However much we love them." She breathed hotly, as she gently kissed and nibbled my lower lip.

My heart was pounding furiously, I felt dizzy, and I was filled with erotic desire like I had never known before. I felt like I was watching my own seduction from the ceiling, looking down on myself as Mrs. Swenson gently laid me back on the couch. This wasn't right! It wasn't natural! Girls don't kiss girls -- these and a hundred other objections were snuffed out like a candle in a hurricane as her lips settled over mine and I experienced the softest, most erotic kiss I had ever known. Before I knew what was happening, I was kissing her back passionately and my hands were wandering through her hair and over her back. She slipped her tongue into my mouth and gently rolled it around my own. We teased and danced with our tongues as our soft lips caressed each other. I was floating in an ocean of bliss, aware of nothing but her touch, her smell and her taste.

After what seemed like a sweet eternity, Mrs. Swenson broke the kiss and sat up, gazing into my eyes with lust. She straddled my thighs, sat back and slowly began to untie the belt of her robe, watching my face intently.

"Mrs. Swenson, what are you doing?" I gasped. "No, I can't... We shouldn't..."

My protests died in my mouth and my breathing became ragged as she slowly and sensuously parted the robe, revealing her stunning body. Her large shapely breasts swayed gently as she shrugged off her robe, her nipples erect and beckoning. My eyes were drawn down, past her narrow waist, her soft tummy and her full womanly hips, down to the soft triangle blonde hair and the warm mystery beneath it. Her pussy was dark red and swollen, and glistened with moisture. Mrs. Swenson smiled, parting her lips and running her tongue across her teeth as she held my gaze. She drew her hands sensuously over her beautiful breasts before leaning forward and offering them to me.

"Touch them, Katie. Squeeze them. I know you want to." She said softly, in a husky voice. "I can see it in your eyes."

My hands seemed to move of their own volition, grasping, caressing and fondling her beautiful, soft breasts. It was an incredible sensation, and it filled my heart with desire once again. I desperately needed release, and I instinctively started to gyrate my hips up against her. She answered by rocking herself back and forth over my groin, stoking the fire that was smoldering within me. After several minutes of this erotic fondling and grinding, she leaned forward even further and with her hand guided her right nipple to my face.

"Suck my tits, Katie." She whispered. "Suck them like a good girl. You know you want to."

I was completely under the older woman's spell. As she softly traced the outline of my mouth with the tip of her nipple, my lips parted as I took the stiff nub into my mouth, sucking it gently and tasting it with my tongue. Suddenly overcome with desire, I sucked, licked, nibbled and nuzzled her breasts as if my life depended on it, moving from one to the other. I hungrily kissed and sucked her tits until her entire chest was slick from my tongue's ministrations. All the while Mrs. Swenson was whispering words of encouragement, in between moans and whimpers of delight.

"Oh yes, Katie! Mmmm, that's it baby." She sighed, as she leaned over me. "You like tits, don't you baby? Oh yeah, right there."

I shuddered as I felt Mrs. Swenson's hand reached down into my panties and began to stroke my hot, soaking pussy. I almost came the moment her finger slid into my wetness, causing me to whimper with desire and thrust my hips.

"Oh Katie, you are so wet and ready." Mrs. Swenson sighed. "You want me to eat your pussy girl, don't you? You want me to suck that young, sweet pussy."

"Yes! Yes please!" I whimpered, my senses aflame with desire.

"Yes what, young lady?" She teased, as she sat up and drew her breasts away from my face. "Let me hear you say it."

"Please suck my pussy Mrs. Swenson!" I whimpered, begging for release. "Suck my pussy till I come!"

Satisfied, she stood up and quickly tugged my jeans and my panties off, throwing them to the floor as she knelt by the side of the couch and turned me slightly to face her. She then spread my legs and began to kiss and nibble the soft pale flesh of my inner thighs. I lay back into the cushions panting with desire as her lips kissed their way to my engorged pussy. I felt her hot breath on my nether lips and whimpered softly in anticipation.

"Please suck my pussy Mrs. Swenson!" I begged, as part of my mind wondered how in the world I had come to this.

An hour ago I was a sweet, innocent teenage girl with a boyfriend looking to earn a little pocket money, and now here I was a half naked lesbian plaything, begging an older woman to perform oral sex on me. I couldn't understand, I couldn't focus because all I wanted in the world right now was her lips on my pussy and her tongue buried deep inside me. Mrs. Swenson had an unnatural hold on me, one that I was powerless to resist. I was her plaything, and right now that's all I wanted to be.

At last, Mrs. Swenson stopped her teasing and began licking my swollen labia with soft rhythmic strokes. My hands clutched at my hair, as if I were going mad from pleasure. I moaned and whimpered breathless words of encouragement as my body shook and bucked with the waves of ecstasy that were emanating from Mrs. Swenson's skilled tongue. I watched, mesmerized, as her tongue explored and teased the pink folds of my pussy. She lapped hungrily at the entrance to my vagina, moaning in pleasure as she drank my juices. She licked and teased with delicate strokes my throbbing clit and she explored my vagina with a finger. My breathing came in ragged gasps as she stabbed her tongue deep inside me, curling it up to reach that special spot that sent my senses ablaze. I fondled my breasts and pulled my nipples as the first wave of a prolonged orgasm hit me.

"Oh God! Oh God...Yes! Yes! Yesssss!" I cried as the first peak wracked my body and white stars danced before my eyes.

Mrs. Swenson quickly shifted her attention to my throbbing clit as she pushed a finger deep into my cunt again and again. Her lips seized my engorged nub while her hot tongue swirled and flicked it until I was gasping so hard I feared I would faint. The orgasmic plateau ended with one final peak, which launched me to the stars before I came floating down back to the cushions on the couch where I lay trembling and breathless. She slowed the tempo of her tongue's caresses, now gently licking with long slow strokes up and down my slit, sucking my juices and keeping the embers of my passion hot.

"Oh Mrs. Swenson!" I panted, as tears of joy slid from my eyes. "I've never felt... anything like that before... that was so good, so good!"

"Oh baby, we're just getting started." She said, looking up and smiling at me from between my thighs, her face and chin glistening.

After my breathing had become more regular she kissed her way up to my tummy, lifting my T-shirt with her hands. I could no more resist her than I could resist the pull of gravity, and I obediently raised my arms as she slipped the T-shirt off, leaving me naked beneath her.

K_Finnegan
K_Finnegan
100 Followers