Arizona Heat Pt. 03a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my, don't you just have the most adorable tits, Katie!" Mrs. Swenson said softly, as she fondled my pale, firm breasts. "I'll bet you want me to suck on them, don't you Katie? Would you like that baby?" She whispered.

"Oh yes Mrs. Swenson, please suck on my tits!" I whimpered softly, knowing that every time she made me beg I fell deeper under her spell.

"On one condition." She said with a confident smirk, knowing full well I could refuse her nothing.

"Anything!" I said, as I caressed her shoulders.

"I think it's time you tasted your first pussy, young lady." She said with a hungry smile.

My mind reeled at the thought of licking her... there. Part of me was horrified by the very idea, but I was no longer myself. Hypnotized by the pleasure the older woman had given me, I found myself nodding.

"Yes, I want to taste your pussy Mrs. Swenson." I whispered. "I want to make you come the way I did."

Mrs. Swenson smiled as she climbed back on the couch and straddled my thighs once more. I could clearly see the moisture that glistened from the lips of her pussy, and I longed to taste it. As if reading my thoughts she took my right hand and guided it to her crotch, cupping it to her pussy as she sighed with delight and closed her eyes.

"Feel what you've done to me, Katie." She sighed, as she forced my fingers into her dripping folds. "Feel hot you've made me baby!"

I was shocked by the wetness, the slipperiness and the heat of her pussy and my own started to tingle once again. Mrs. Swenson suddenly pulled my hand out from under her and brought it to her face where she caressed my fingers with her tongue and lips. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen, and I almost came on the spot just from witnessing it.

"Mmmm, you are in for a treat if I do say so myself." She said softly, as she gave my hand one final lick before releasing it. "See for yourself, baby."

With that she pulled me down toward the middle of the couch, crawled up over me and gripped the armrest. She placed her knees on either side of my head and slowly began to lower herself down. Looking up I could just make out her slit, her nether lips puffy, dark and glistening. Tiny beads of moisture clung like drops of dew on her folded flesh.

"Suck me Katie." Mrs. Swenson said, in a husky voice. "Suck me and make me come. Make me come all over your pretty face baby!" She sighed, as she rocked her hips and lowered herself yet closer to my face.

An hour ago I would've been horrified at the very suggestion, but the last few minutes had transformed me and now I wanted nothing more than to bury my face in Mrs. Swenson's hot pussy. In a final act of surrender my close my eyes, stuck out my tongue and raised my face to meet her. Her aroma and taste were exquisite and hard to define -- musky, but sweet and tangy as well. My lips parted as I began to lick and suck her essence by the mouthful as my tongue parted her folds and licked deep inside her as she quivered and moaned with delight.

Mrs. Swenson was very much in control, and I had to fight for breath as she pressed her hips down on my face and rocked them back and forth, sliding her pussy up and down on my upturned face. I tried to lick and suck where she told me to, but it was difficult to hear with her thighs pressed up against my ears. She rocked her hips back and my lips found her engorged clit, which I serviced hungrily as she pushed it down into my mouth. I flicked it as quickly as I could with my tongue, sucking it into my mouth with my lips rhythmically. She began chanting "yes" over and over again, like a mantra, as an earthshaking orgasm overwhelmed her.

"Oh God! Oh God! Ohhhh!" Mrs. Swenson whimpered loudly. "Don't stop Kate! I'm coming! I'm fucking coming!" She gasped as her body went rigid and a flood of sweet, slippery juices shot out from her cunt, splashing over my chin and neck.

Mrs. Swenson clung to the armrest, panting and shaking as the aftershocks of her climax worked their way through her. Looking up I could just see her face, flushed and disheveled with a thin strand of drool falling from her lower lip. She fell off of me into the seat back and gathered me clumsily into her arms.

"Did I do it right, Mrs. Swenson?" I asked quietly. "Did I suck your pussy good?"

"That was... very, very good Katie." She said, with a dazed look on her face. "Yeah... very good. Fuck..."

I beamed at her, happy that I had pleased her. I leaned forward and kissed her, letting her taste herself in my mouth. She kissed back hungrily, and seemed to come out of her post--coital daze as she climbed back on top of me, taking charge of our encounter once more.

Mrs. Swenson leaned forward and began making love to my breasts. My tits have always been very sensitive, and she rapidly drove me to the edge of orgasm by her ministrations upon them. As I moaned and squirmed on the brink of a powerful climax, she repositioned me so that her knees were under my lower back, my knees were over her shoulders and my body was tilted back so that only my head and shoulders were on the couch. I crossed my legs behind her neck as she once again sucked on my pussy while her hands continued to fondle my breasts as her fingers pulled and pinched my nipples. She brought me to an incredible climax in this position, but as she moves to reposition us, her knee slipped off of the sweat soaked leather cushions and we tumbled off the couch with a shriek, landing on the floor by the coffee table with a loud thud.

---*---

We landed in a heap of arms and legs, Jenny's head uncomfortably close to the coffee table.

"Are you all right Jenny!" I said, breaking character.

Jenny lay on the floor, laughing hysterically, her face red. She could only nod.

"Smooth one, Mrs. Swenson." I teased, seeing that she was unharmed.

"Oh shut up!" She laughed. "And give me a hand."

I untangled myself from her and helped her up then we both wearily climbed back on the couch and cuddled as we caught our breath.

"Well, that was fun!" Jenny said. "I read about role-playing in one of Tom's magazines, and I thought it sounded silly. But that was... hot!"

"That was totally hot!" I said, grinning. "You were great! I wasn't sure how well you could play a seductress, but that was Oscar material."

"No, you are the one who deserves an Oscar." Jenny smirked. "You actually acted convincingly innocent."

"Oh very funny." I laughed, as I tickled her ribs.

Jenny tickled me back, and we both squirmed and giggled.

"I can't wait to find out what happens next." I said.

"Yeah, I guess I left it as a real cliffhanger, didn't I?" Jenny said, as we both broke into a fit of giggling.

After our laughter had subsided, we lay together in a tender embrace, gazing into each other's eyes. A strand of blonde hair fell across Jenny's cheek, and as I reached to brush it aside my right hand collided with her left, which was reaching for a similar strand of red which had fallen across my face. We laughed as our fingers intertwined and we both smiled warmly at each other, falling once more into each other's eyes. A sparkle of light from the diamond in her wedding ring broke my reverie and brought me back to earth. I sighed and kissed her hand.

"What?" She said softly.

"I'm glad your car is a piece of shit." I said softly.

"Me too." Jenny whispered in reply.

We both leaned in and embraced for a long and tender kiss, this time as just Jenny and Kate.

---*----

After nearly two hours of gentle lovemaking, three baby breaks and a short catnap it was coming up on 2:00 in the afternoon and we were both feeling hungry. Jenny put a frozen pizza in the oven, letting it cook while we showered and put on our bathing suits. After lunch we decided to brave the heat and go for a swim, since it was only 102°.

We moved Max's crib to the dining room, so we could keep an eye on him through the sliding glass door. We then stepped out into the hot summer air of Jenny's backyard. The heat felt good after spending so much time in the air-conditioned house, and in the shade of the covered patio we were quite comfortable. My fair skin burn very easily, so I brought some suntan lotion, SPF 40, which I invited Jenny to apply. She did so in a manner that left my nipples hard and poking the fabric of my bikini top noticeably. I returned the favor with her lotion and achieve similar results. Giggling like schoolgirls, we jumped in the pool and splashed around having fun and enjoying the cool water. After we had exerted ourselves, we sat together on the steps in the shallow end. Jenny looked at me and ran her fingers through my wet hair.

"Have you ever thought of straightening your hair?" She asked me. "I think you would look very elegant with your hair straight." She said as she arranged my wet locks over my shoulder.

"Hmm, trying to change me already?" I said, half-teasing.

"Oh, I don't mean permanently." She said. "I was thinking for a special occasion, like if you and Mark were going out to a very fancy restaurant. I love your curly hair, but it does hide a lot of the beautiful bone structure of your face." She said, as she gently touched my cheek and ran her fingers down along my jaw line to my chin.

"You really think I look... elegant with my hair straight?" I asked, flattered.

"Yes I do." She said, lifting my chin slightly and giving me a soft kiss. "If you ever get tired of looking cute and adorable, you could always try it as a new look."

"Do you have any nosy neighbors?" I asked, my eyes scanning the cinderblock walls around the backyard.

"Not at this time of day. It's too hot." She replied. "Why do you ask?" She added with a smile.

"Hmmm...No reason." I said, as I stood up and threw my arms around her shoulders, settled into her lap and gave her a soft, lingering kiss. We made out languidly in the pool for several minutes, kissing and caressing, before returning to sit on the steps in the shallow end to catch our breath.

After a while Jenny climbed on top of an air mattress and turned over on her back to sunbathe. I swam over to a sort of love seat carved out of the side of the pool over by the deep end, half of which was in the shade of a palm tree and pulled Jenny over, keeping her floating in the sunny side.

I asked her about California and we talked about her time in San Diego back when she was a young "beach bunny" and all the trouble she used to get into. She was a popular student at her high school and played on the school volleyball team. She dated a hot blonde surfer for 2 years in high school, but broke up when she graduated and went to college at UC San Diego. She only did 2 semesters there before meeting and falling in love with Tom, then an engineering major who was about to graduate. After a whirlwind romance they were married and moved into a nice condo not far from the beach. Tom got a great job with a major aerospace company and after only a year he was promoted and transferred to Phoenix. I got the feeling that she misses San Diego, and hopes that his company will eventually transfer him back to the West Coast. We stayed in the pool for about an hour, taking frequent breaks to go inside, cool down and check on Max.

It was coming up on 3:30, so we went back in and had a very erotic shower together. We soaped and lathered each other sensuously, washed each other's hair and made out under the streaming water. We got so worked up that by the time we dried each other off both of our pussies were hot, wet and demanding attention. Although Tom was due home at 4:30, we both decided we needed one last taste of each other, so we climbed on the bed and had a quick but passionate 69.

After we had sated our lust, we wash our faces and prepared for my introduction to Tom. I changed back into the pink T-shirt, jeans and sneakers, while Jenny put on a T-shirt and a comfortable set of shorts. Max was awake and seemed to recognize me, especially when I dangled my hair in his face, which he seemed to enjoy. We took him out of the crib and played with him for a while in the den, encouraging him to scramble back and forth between us. Before long the sound of a car pulling in to the driveway could be heard. Jenny and I exchanged nervous smiles, and I took a deep breath to calm myself.

"This was your idea girl." I told myself. "You've absolutely nothing to worry about, he won't suspect a thing."

Jenny got up and handed Max to me as she walked over to the bar. She also looked a bit nervous, I noticed, and she took a deep calming breath as the carport door opened and Tom entered. I recognized him from Jenny's photos on the hallway wall. He was quite handsome, standing at 5 foot 10 with short sandy brown hair hazel eyes and a chiseled jaw. He was wearing a White short-sleeved shirt with a dark tie and dark slacks. He had a well-groomed nerdy look, like he just came from mission control at NASA.

"Hi honey." Jenny said as she gave him a hug. "I'll bet you're ready for the weekend."

"Am I ever!" He said, as he gave her a quick kiss and set his briefcase down on the bar.

His eyes turned to me and I gave him what I hoped looked like an innocent smile.

"Tom, this is Kate. Kate, Tom." Jenny said.

"Tom grinned warmly as he gently shook my hand.

"Kate, Jenny has told me all about you." Tom said. "Thanks again for helping her out of her jam, that was very good of you."

"Oh no problem. It was my pleasure, really." I said as I exchanged a sly glance with Jenny.

"Well, we should get dressed honey." Tom said to Jenny. "The Schultzes are expecting us in an hour."

"Kate, if you need anything just shout." Jenny said as she headed for the bedroom.

"Feel free to turn on the stereo or the television if you like Kate." Tom said as he followed her.

A brief moment of panic assailed me as I realized the lesbian porno was still in the VHS machine. As Tom and Jenny disappeared down the hallway, I ejected the video and not knowing what else to do with it, stuffed it in my bag. I thought I would slip it back to Jenny when I could be alone with her for a moment. After hiding the incriminating evidence, I sat on the couch and pulled Max up into my lap. My plan of hiding in plain sight had survived its first hurdle.

"I think he fell for it." I whispered to Max.

Max seemed to agree, as he gurgled and clapped his hands clumsily.

---*---

I was holding Max and reading through the TV Guide to see if there is anything worth watching tonight when Tom came in from the bedroom wearing a light blue leisure suit and smelling of Old Spice.

"Jenny was right, Max really seems to like you." Tom said. "He usually pitches a fit when we leave him with someone he doesn't know."

"He's been such a little sweetheart around me." I said. "I think we'll have good fun tonight."

"Jenny tells me you have a boyfriend and that you're both in a band." Tom said. "What kind of music do you play?"

"Oh, we mostly play cover tunes, but Mark's been writing some original material too." I said, as I teased Max with a lock of my hair. "He calls it "Surfabilly," kind of a mix of West Coast Surf and Rockabilly, although he's also writing some high-energy rock tunes as well."

"That sounds great." Tom said. "Where do you play?"

"Well, mostly high schools and youth clubs, although we've also done a few private parties." I said. "But I'm turning 19 in November, so we will be able to start playing in bars and clubs. Our biggest show yet is coming up in October at the state fair, and we are all really excited."

"You'll have to let us know what day your playing so that Jenny and I can come and watch." He said. "I'd love to come see you play at the fair."

"Ah, there you are, darling." Tom said to Jenny. "And don't you look beautiful!"

Jenny emerged from the hallway looking dazzling -- I had never seen her all dressed up before, and I was stunned. She was wearing a tight fitting black cocktail dress, tan stockings and black three-inch pumps. She was in full makeup, and she looked sexy as hell. She walked up to me with a big smile and gave me a hug, teasing me with a little squeeze on my ass that her husband couldn't see. Her perfume smelled so good it took a great effort of will to prevent myself from kissing her then and there.

Jenny said that it was best to let Max wear himself out crawling so that he would sleep soundly through the rest of the night. Jenny showed me a list of emergency numbers by the phone then she and Tom said their goodbyes and headed out the door. We had settled on $3 an hour, which was really rather generous considering I was going to spend most of the evening lounging on the couch watching TV.

The night went well, and I had a great time playing with Max. He was so adorable and sweet tempered, and wore himself out quickly by scampering about on his hands and knees. We had a little misunderstanding at feeding time, as he seemed more interested in my breasts than he was in the bottle, but with a little patience and persuasion I convinced him that the bottle wasn't so bad.

After I put Max to bed, I watched a Woody Allen movie on Channel 10 for most of the night. "Bananas," one of his earlier, funnier movies. I snacked on leftover pizza and went to check on Max during the commercial breaks -- all in all it was a very relaxing way to earn a little spending money.

Tom and Jenny returned about 10:10, both of them sounding a little tipsy. Tom tipped me generously, giving me a $20 bill. As he went to the restroom Jenny smiled and scratched my back as she asked me how the night went. As soon as she heard the bathroom door close, she leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips.

"Now, let's get you home." Jenny said with a mischievous grin, as she grabbed the keys from the bar.

She grabbed my hand and led me to the carport door, turning at the last minute and shouting down the hall, "Honey, I'm driving Kate home!"

"That's okay dear, I'll do..." Tom said before Jenny closed the door.

Jenny giggled like a naughty schoolgirl as we raced to the car and jumped in. Jenny laughed as we drove away into the night.

"So how was dinner?" I asked Jenny, as I took her hand in mine.

"Oh, dinner was fine. Rachel is a good cook, and she fixed an excellent chicken pasta dish." Jenny said. "But..." she trailed off.

"But what?" I asked.

"Oh, I don't know. I just got a really weird vibe off of both of them." Jenny said, frowning. "I got the feeling that they were both... well, checking me out. In a creepy way."

"Well you do look absolutely gorgeous tonight, you know." I said with a smile. "You have the kind of body that just turns heads, men and women."

"I don't know about that." Jenny said, blushing. "But Rachel was being very touchy--feely with me. And they kept trying to get us to drink more, and invited us to stay overnight in their guest bedroom."

"Maybe they're swingers." I said, grinning. "Looking for a foursome."

"Oh, ew!" She exclaimed. "I mean, you might be right. That would explain a lot of things." A thoughtful expression crossed her face as we drove on through the warm night.

I guided Jenny to a park not far from my house. She pulled in the darkest corner of the empty parking lot and turned off the ignition. We both quickly moved to the back seat and fell into each other's arms, sighing.

"I wish we had more time." Jenny said. "But I have to get back soon."

"Yeah, I know." I said sadly.

I looked into her eyes, her face illuminated by a distant streetlight. I smiled and caressed her cheek.

"You really do look wonderful tonight." I said softly, and leaned forward until our lips met.

I closed my eyes as we kissed tenderly. Our passions spent, this was not foreplay but kissing for the sake of kissing. We brushed our lips together lightly, tasting and teasing each other with the tips of our tongues. We made out for about 10 minutes, and then Jenny checked her watch and made a sad face. We held each other tightly and sighed.