All Comments on 'Ark City Ch. 02'

by Sooner2009

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
wallyrutherfordwallyrutherfordabout 11 years ago
good fuck story...

I like this description:

"....She dropped to her knees and quickly took my cock in her mouth. She face fucked me a few times and then rolled the condom down over my cock. She hopped back up on the rock and moved back to the edge.

"Now, fuck me."

I shoved my cock back in and kept doing just that. I lasted longer than I thought I would but soon felt the familiar feeling in my balls.

"Oh, Terry. I'm cumming."

Sorry to say I had been paying so much attention to what I was doing I hadn't really noticed if she was getting off or not. She did very hard and very loudly.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck,"

That was all I could take and unloaded into the condom ..."

Could visualize your thrusts into her as you pounded deep into her virgin pussy.... showing her the kind of man you are and enjoying her clit.

I like how she told you that she was cumming.

Wonder if you told her the same as you thrust even more passionately and thunderously send your creamy, spermy cum into the condom.

She was smart to insist on the condom as your sweet juices surely would've made her a mommy, something you didn't do to her friend you fucked.

One other thing... This Debbie was supposedly a virgin.

How come you didn't encounter her hymen or she didn't have any pain as you moved it into her?

You needed to put that part in the story as you moved in.

Perhaps she got more cautious when your forehead touched, and then burst her innocent hymen.. But she likely quickly recovered and began rocking her abdomen and fucking you like wild as your hungry cock repeatedly entered.

Bet you hated to cum and end it that soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous