Armored Love Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, Bianca will you marry me?" Tony asked out right. Hoping to bring her back to the present.

Bianca looked at tony for the longest time and she knew that she couldn't give him up. Not now not ever.

"Yes. Yes I will marry you?" Bianca said excitedly as she hugged him.

Antonio Marcato Jr. was a happy man.

**************

"Does it feel good baby?" Tony asked a while later as he licked her pussy.

Bianca's answer was the arch of her body into his. Tony continued to lick her pussy in quick then slow strokes. Tony loved the taste of Bianca in his mouth. He tweaked her sensitive nipples with one hand, and held her writhing body down with the other.

"MMMM baby it is so good." Bianca sighed.

Tony just kept licking, she was about to cum. A second later she exploded in his mouth her sweet juices dripping down his chin.

He kissed his way up her quivering body and kissed her. Bianca could taste herself on his tongue.

Antonio slid inside her body while he was kissing her. She was still tight. He groaned as her body snatched him inside. Bianca wrapped her legs around Tony's waist and returned every thrust he gave her.

Their love making was heated and intense.

"Tony, I'm gonna cum again." Bianca said in a gasp, as she tightened her pussy and legs around Tony.

"Shit, baby not yet, I'm almost there." Tony said as he thrust a little faster; harder.

Bianca let out a scream as she felt Tony cum inside her minutes later. She came too.

***************ONE YEAR LATER**************

It seemed as if life had come full circle. Bianca and Antonio had gotten married two weeks after he proposed. They had had a small ceremony with only family and close friends. At the wedding Bianca had finally met Nic, and she had to say the Marcato brothers were damn fine.

A while after that the baby was born. It was a girl. They named her Miracle Ann Marcato, because she was their miracle. Juanita has since then apologized, and Bianca forgave her, but she by no means forgot. Richard became the loving father that he used to be.

Nic had also taken over the business and to Marcato's Sr. surprise, he was doing well.

Bianca had finished writing her book and Tony had went back to his passion which was photography.

"How are you doing today Mrs. Marcato?" Tony asked kissing Bianca on the neck as walked up behind her in the kitchen.

"Very well, Mr. Marcato. How was your day. Did the models give you trouble?" Bianca joked.

"Nope, my day was good." Tony replied.

Bianca looked over her shoulder and caught Tony's eye.

"Life is good huh?" Bianca said wistfully remembering a time when it wasn't.

"Yea, babe life is great, and where's my other baby?." Tony kissed her lips.

"She is with your mother. She came and got her earlier." Bianca said.

"Why don't we take advantage of this free time." Tony said as he wiggled his eyebrows.

Bianca laughed.

Yes, life was good.

12