Aroused and Awakened

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, Brian told me about what you two were thinking about and it's really pretty exciting. I must say that you're much prettier than I had hoped. And you have quite a beautiful figure. When I watched you come in a few minutes ago, well, I wouldn't be surprised if you had seen the table rise a bit," he said with a snicker.

"I think that's a complement, don't you, Brian? I rather like this young man and would like to get to know him better, even, perhaps, intimately. What do you say, Ryan?" as I slid my hand down across his leg and onto the nice hard cock I could feel under the tablecloth. I was really doing this, I was really coming on to this young man and, yes, I was sexually attracted to him, he seemed nice and sweet and I was feeling a very hard cock lurking just inside his pants. And I was also feeling a flood of juices getting me ready to receive his nice, hard cock.

"Well, Ryan, what do you say? If you haven't any plans for the evening, I'd suggest you follow us back to our house and you two can get to know each other."

We paid the bill and formed a three-car caravan to our house.

Chapter 4

Once inside, Brian fixed drinks all around and we adjourned to our living room.

"Well, I suppose you should see what you're getting into Ryan," I said as he sat on the sofa and I began taking my blouse off. Once I had it off, I leaned over and moved toward him, my breasts overflowing the top of my bra, my brown nipples peeking out as I reached back and unhooked the straps and lowered it off my arms.

"You are really pretty, Debby, really pretty," Ryan said as I stood over him, close enough to feel his breath on my skin.

"They're all yours, Ryan. I want you to enjoy them," and he raised his hands and began fondling them as I moved one to his lips. The first pull on my nipple sent a spark directly between my legs as I felt the warmth begin to grow.

"Mmm, it feels nice, you sucking me. I love that, you know, it makes me very wet," and I spread my legs and led one of his hands up under me to my bare, sopping-wet, hot pussy. His finger went right into me, ah, nice, good man. I stood there being titty-sucked and fingered as I looked down at him, oh, he looked so happy. And he was here to make me happy.

I turned my head and Brian had his cock out and was slowly stroking it as he smiled and winked at me. The devil. I winked back as Ryan slid a second finger in me.

I stood there, still wearing my skirt, stockings and boots, Ryan was still fully-clothed, and I decided to move this into our bedroom where we could be much more comfortable.

"Let's go to our bedroom, Ryan, so we can get more comfortable," and we went upstairs to the master bedroom which already had the covers drawn on the bed ready and waiting.

I embraced Ryan and kissed him, then, stepped back and began unbuttoning his shirt. When I got it off, I went to work on his belt and got it open along with his fly. He was wearing briefs, so I slid his pants down and pulled his briefs right along with them. There it was, right in my face.

Perhaps I need to explain my attitude about men's cocks. Yes, I've watched porn and, yes, I've seen the ones that look like they were transplanted from an elephant. No, thanks. I'm perfectly happy with the average guy's dick, I was in high school, I still am over thirty years later.

And, what flopped out in my face was a very nice, very respectable, even, nice-looking cock. I immediately welcomed it into my body as my lips slid over it and got the first moan from my new lover.

"Mmm, Debby, mmm, you're fantastic. You look so good and you make me feel so good. I just want you to know that I won't last long with you sucking me like this."

I raised up, knowing that I had better plans for his first load of cum, it was going deep, deep inside me.

Then, Brian saw my crotch.

"Well, Deb, you've shaved your pussy. Just for the occasion, I suppose, though it does look lovely," Brian observed.

"Yes, I did it for our young man, for you, Ryan, is it nice?" and I stood back so he could see my newly exposed and bared pussy.

"It's really beautiful, Debby, just perfect. You did that for me, you shaved it?"

"Just for you, Ryan. I thought a younger man would like it that way. It's the rage these days, I understand."

"Well, I don't know about that, but you are beautiful. Would you like me to lick your newly-shaved pussy?"

"Oh, Ryan, yes, if you want to, it's something that I love. Do you want my skirt off? And my stockings and boots?"

"Yeah, leave the stockings and boots on, that's really hot," so I unbuttoned the skirt and let it fall to the floor and I got up on our bed, my back against the headboard and spread wide for my new lover to enter me for the first time, with his tongue.

The first touch, oh, that first touch of his tongue. It was electric. Just sent a zing right through me. And, then, his licking up and down. Well, it seemed different with my pussy shaved. More erotic, sexier. I watched his tongue trace up and down inside the groove between my legs, the one that I wanted his cock spreading open soon, oh, I wanted it so badly.

I parted my labia with my fingers as his tongue flicked all around the opening to my deepest, most intimate love haven, each lick sending me higher and higher.

"Ryan, omigod, Ryan, oh, what you're doing is so wonderful, mmm, right there, yes, oh, you are right there, it's perfect, UUH, UUH, UH, uh, uh, mmm, mmm," I moaned as he looked up at me smiling, his face shiny-wet with my love nectar. I looked over at Brian and he was smiling at me, stroking his firm erection as Ryan pulled me by my boots down fully down onto the bed, kneeling between my outstretched legs, his cock dangling low, moving it toward me, right to where I so desperately wanted it.

He pressed up against my slit, all wet with his licking, and pushed his hips forward, driving up into me and I wiggled my hips wanting him deep inside me.

As he began going back and forth, the feelings radiated out of my middle all over my body. He was rubbing my breasts and softly pinching my nipples as his cock slid in and out.

"Mmm, I knew when I emailed Brian that this was going to be good. I had no idea that his wife was such a wonderfully-sexy woman. I hope you like me enough so we can do this more, Debby."

"As far as I'm concerned, Ryan, we can be together just as much as you want. Brian and I have talked about how to do this if it really works out well, and I think it will. So, we could have you come spend weekends with us and stay overnight. We could do this just as much as you'd like."

"Debby, you are such a sexy woman that it would be heaven for me to spend my weekends in bed like this with you. I wasn't sure how it would feel with Brian here but it really is pretty sexy to be doing this, you know, all three of us, like this. And I guess he'll have you, too. You're gonna be a busy woman."

"This is just the kind of busy I love. You are making me feel so young and sexy, Ryan. I just don't think I can ever get enough of you. I want you to stay the night with me, Ryan, I promise you, we'll have lots of fun. I do want to suck that nice cock of yours all the way next time. You like it sucked until you cum, right?"

"Debby, I think I'm like every guy I've ever heard of, yes, I just love being sucked. I'd love it if you sucked me."

"Good, I'm really eager to taste your cum. Your cock tastes good, I'll bet your wonderful cum is even better. Oh, my pussy's getting all tingly just thinking about it."

"I think you're gonna have your pussy full of my cum in a few minutes, this just feels so good. I love your pussy, Debby and your boobs are fantastic."

"They're all yours, Ryan, but I'll tell you, these boobs get a lot of looks from guys and I love it. It makes me feels so hot."

"You are hot, Debby, just super-hot if you ask me. You're even hotter than the woman I first had sex with."

"Oooh, me, hotter? Just fuck me good, Ryan," I said as I wiggled around making our coupling together feel even better.

"Ryan, oh, Ryan, I'm...UUUH, UUUH, uh, uh, uh, mmm," and he arched his back, drove his cock into me and groaned, "UMMH, UMMH, umh, umh, oh, Debby, oh, this is incredible. I love fucking you, it's more than I'd ever dreamed of."

He didn't stop, he kept fucking me for a bit until Brian got onto the bed, waddling toward me, his cock hard and ready.

"Hon, how about some good doggie-fucking from your hubby while you suck on your new lover, something to keep you busy," he said with a grin.

He had Ryan lay down, his cock not as hard as before but still pretty nice as I got up on my hands and knees to suck him while Brian pushed into me from behind.

I'd never had two cocks in me before and I must say, it was fun. I like sucking a man's cock, as I've said, and I dearly love being doggied and doing both was so arousing, I had cum and pussy juices running out of my pussy all down both legs and cum running out the sides of my mouth. Ah, heaven.

I've had many variations of Brian fucking me from behind or Ryan back there, with the other up in front of me as I suck his hard cock. It's one of my favorite things now, getting both ends fucked and cummed full.

I also like the fact that Ryan can be reenergized, cockwise, with a good suck and he's ready to do me again.

So, what has all this wonderful sex done to me?

Well, the truth is, I am hornier than ever. If I thought my pussy would hold out, I think I could keep five men satisfied. I have no idea why, at fifty-seven, my libido is just like when I was fourteen but at least now it's much easier for me to do something about it.

Are you interested? Well, I just might be.