Arrow: Birds of Prey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

Nyssa stopped Sara with a look. She crouched before Felicity, running a hand through her blonde hair. "You must be strong."

"It's too big!" Felicity whimpered. "I can't... I can't..."

"You can. You will," Nyssa stated evenly, looking to Sara. "Slow. But steady."

The pressure had been there throughout—the huge dildo impaling her all this time—but now it grew, slowly but just as inexorably, Felicity whining as she felt pain at the pit of her stomach. Like a bellyache—her knowing, feeling that she was being reamed, her bowels pushed into, her ass violated. Escape was impossible. Sara held her legs like a wheelbarrow; Nyssa had her from the other side.

"You have to take it all," Nyssa said. "You have to feel pain before it can become pleasure. Can't you feel the pleasure beginning? Can't you feel yourself accepting that you are possessed? Raise up."

It hurt so much that Felicity would obey any order, hoping there would be relief. She raised her buttocks and the dildo moved in smoothly. She groaned. It was impossible to think through the pain. It'd never been impossible for her to think before. She hadn't drunk, she hadn't done drugs, all because her mind was too valuable to her. Now it was gone.

Lost in this pain, and not just pain, but the feeling of being degraded, abused, used by these two women. And by the overpowering presence of the thickened thing in her body... it felt alive... it felt bigger, realer than Sara and Nyssa. It felt like her master.

"Take it," Nyssa commanded. "Eat it. Feed upon it."

Felicity just tasted the tears that were running out her eyes, down to her mouth.

"Fuck her," Nyssa ordered Sara, and the blonde moved into Felicity like a well-oiled piston.

Felicity gasped with every thrust.

"You can either endure the pain or you can master it," Nyssa told her. "Relax your body. Command its response. Take your pleasure from this."

"How?" Felicity begged.

Nyssa held up her hand, stopping Sara once more. Felicity panted in relief.

"Imagine you are standing with your legs akimbo," Nyssa said. "There is a string attached to your belly. At the end of the string is a stone. You cannot move your feet. Lift the string. Use your belly and lift the stone from the ground."

It took Felicity a moment to get her bearings. Seeing a dangerous look from Nyssa, she knew the pain was about to begin again. She nodded for a second, then inhaled deeply—tightening and lifting her stomach muscles.

"She's doing it," Sara reported, eyes closed like she could feel Felicity around her dildo. "Keep going, Felicity. You can do it!"

Felicity did, again and again. Each time she lifted the stone, Sara thrust into her. The more practiced the motion, the rhythm became, the deeper Sara pushed into Felicity's clenching passage. She sawed into Felicity's asshole as rhythmically as a musician, plunging into places within Felicity that she had never known existed.

Felicity's jumbled thoughts were resolving themselves. Taking shape like hot iron cooled by water. The plunges still hurt, but she could make them feel good. She was degraded and helpless, but she could take pleasure in that. She reared back to meet Sara's thrusts, hearing a low-pitched moan in reply, and there was a pleasure in giving in—participating in this thing. It wasn't being done to her, she was part of it, she was doing it to herself though Sara.

She moved her soft ass in winding little circles, picking up imaginary stones by the dozens, encouraged by Nyssa's contagious zeal, Sara's gasping enjoyment. And she kept feeling things deep inside herself. It wasn't her mind playing tricks on her. It was a real sensation—impossible, but real. Nerve endings were beginning to sing. Muscles were beginning to clench. Felicity tried to remember if a woman could orgasm from being sodomized.

"She loves it," Nyssa said, hands clasped behind her back to keep herself from grabbing Felicity by the hair and forcing her gaping mouth to Nyssa's hungry cunt. "Give her what she loves, Sara."

With a groan and heavy breathing, Sara pulled her dildo all the way out, all the way to the very tip, then shoved it desperately inside. Felicity screamed, but there was no pain left in her voice.

With hard, unending thrusts, Sara battered Felicity's quivering buttocks. Felicity was skewered, split right down the middle, not caring about any of it, anything but the velvet feeling pushing sickly hot through the pit of her stomach. She could come like this, Felicity realized with a catch of her breath. She just had to work at it.

"Yes, yes," Sara chanted, voice like an old door creaking open, trying not to come even as her clit rasped against the harness of the dildo, as her lover watched her fuck another woman, as Felicity Smoak's ass gave itself completely over to her.

"Deeder! Harper!" Felicity gasped, trying to say she would prefer their coitus be more hard and deep, not quite managing.

Sara and Nyssa's eyes met. A look that had made Sara moisten in the middle of conferences with deadly warlords, a look that could have Sara leaping up from her death-bed to pleasure her lover, a look that across a crowded room could make Sara reach down into her pants, clasp herself, and finish right on the spot, simply because Nyssa was asking it of her. Even without words.

It was more than enough now.

Sara let go of Felicity's thighs, clawed her fingertips to Felicity's hipbones, grabbing cruel new purchase on the hacker's body. It hurt Felicity and she wanted to be hurt. Sara made one last thrust, slapping the base of her harness against her pussy as the dildo was driven to the furthest point. The muscles there grabbed hold and sucked, Felicity's entire body sucking on the pleasure Sara had brought her, a feeling she had never felt before, a different, deeper set of nerves and muscles broadcasting feelings that were brand new.

Sara and Felicity came together, locked together like two statues in counterpoint, before Sara collapsed over Felicity and Nyssa inhaled, breathing in the aroma of their pleasure.

"Wonderful," she exhaled, resting a hand on Felicity's bowed head. "Welcome to the League of Assassins, initiate. Hope you enjoyed your first day."

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers
12