All Comments on '"Arrow": Forbidden Desires'

by barrymanilow

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ClockworkBananaClockworkBananaabout 11 years ago
hot

never seen this show but you did a good job describing the appeal of incest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love the show!

And if I was him, I would do Thea too!

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycabout 11 years ago
Well done.

Great job. Keep writing. Thanx for this story.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 11 years ago
This one surprised me!

Very well written story that captured the spirit of the show with a nice twist. I'm not usually a fan of incest stories, but this was great! Keep up the good work, and 5/5 stars from me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I would

If Willa holland was my little sister then I'd be doing her too ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Damn

Dude you have a god given talent

Anwar80Anwar80about 10 years ago
Good story.

A very interesting & good story, I felt like I was watching an episode of the show. Keep it up & maybe we can have another incest themed story but this time with Laurel Lance & her father Detective Quentin Lance :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

This was very good. I searched for Arrow stories and this was the only one I found. I was looking for more of a 1-2 page story that was just sex but this was so good it was worth it. The grammar errors were distracting. I would highly recommend that you have your stories proof read before you post them. It definitly felt like an actual episode, especially with the island flashback. Nice job. I like that this was less of a story to masturbate to and more of an erotic novel type story that people would just read to read, kind of like 50 Shades of Grey. You did a great job of emulating character personalities. Most of it felt like something the characters would have (or have) said. I think you should write another one. Maybe Laural and Sara or Oliver and Felicity or Diggle and his sister-in-law or Oliver and Laural and Sara or Oliver and Thea and Sara or Thea and Roy and Sin or Malcom and Thea. Again, good job.

puja9puja9over 9 years ago
loved it

great adaptation of the show ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep going

Now that Thea knows he's the "Arrow" he Oliver trainer her like he did in the series so they can have sex in his "lair" and all over the city after catching a crimial or something like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
DAMN

Wonder if celebrities ever read the stories here or anywhere else? Luv the story, & man willa was my sis I be happy too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
VERBOSE

Eventually I took to often reading a bit at the beginning of a paragraph and at the end, with maybe a glance in the middle, and only reading thoroughly when it carried the plot forward. A lot of this was due to excessive introspection with a thought being rolled over and over in the mind that could have been more succinctly stated.

Also, there were a lot of people names and things referred to without enough information to explain the cryptic references. Leaves one with the feeling of being somewhat left out. Maybe this would have been lessened if I had been familiar with the show on which the story was based?

The plot was good -- brother and sister with new feelings for each other and the culmination. OK story and well written, but Aaron's New Stepsister was better.

Did not feel qualified to give it a rating.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous