All Comments on 'Arseholes and Casseroles'

by knickerripper

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yuk

Please don't write anymore, this is crude rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
waste of effort

poor effort. plot daft. no finesse

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 13 years ago
Not Bad Start

It is true that it needs a little work, and length it a bit, but it has a lot of promise. Read some of the others like Baronsade's incest stories for ideas.

I know you'll be good, and never mind those cowards who never leave their name. It's not easy writing a story, and I don't really know if I could do it. I only know what I like to read. Thanks for writing and keep at it. My names Percy contact me anytime you want. :)

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
A nice start to more of their adventures

I want to know how he is going to care for his mum. The author could write another chapter on how he and his mum are like newly-weds for the next year and have sex in every imaginable position.

It's too bad that mum most likely can't get pregnant, that would have been so sweet for her to have his child.

Thanks for the good read, and I'll be watching for more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Characters

I liked the story, although the characters were a little flat. Some developement on the mother would help a bit. Her slip into incest was a little abrupt. There should have been more emotional and physical struggle on her part--switching from mother to lover is not like switching on and off a light. There isn't any evidence that she was having sex with anyone so I found it hard to believe that she just took a cock in her rear without a whimper.

I look forward to reading chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
my bulging crotch!

I think that went well!!

It made me laugh, and really turned me on. And I'm confident it'll do the same for all of you...

Its my first story, so I'm gonna get busy now - no pun intended - and get to work typing more muck.

Keep your eyes peeled, and your clothes, and enjoy what I do next....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous