All Comments on 'Art Deco Pt. 03'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What next?

Enjoyed this almost as much as the earlier chapters and your other works. Any chance for a force-fem scenario?

The all female casting (except for the lone male)is of great appeal to me.

Sputnik57Sputnik57over 12 years agoAuthor
To 'What Next'; Thanks.....

....When you say 'Forced Fem' do you mean forced feminisation of a male, or Fem on Fem?

I intend to write about just about all scenario's; other than gay males- don't possess the emotion for that!

Still busy writing!

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 12 years ago
From "What Next"

I meant force fem of one male by one or more women. It seemed to be something you might be interested in when you used the term:sissy juice. Now I must go read your latest. My name is Rick and have made several comments, beginning with "Where have you been hiding?

Sputnik57Sputnik57over 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks Rick

The idea of females taking complete control in conditioning heterosexual males into their world by feminisation is a subject that excites me.

Watch this space.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well Written Excitment

After starting to read so many pieces here on Literotica and giving up after just one paragraph because of the style of writing, it was a pleasure to read your work (to say nothing of the topic). Look forward to more in the coming months!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really?

Sounds like a nightmare to me. Paybacks a bitch

appyBappyB3 months ago

Looking at the dates this is an old story now, but having just finished reading it for the first time, I found it fascinating and it definitely pushed some of my buttons. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Art Deco Pt. 02 Previous Part
Art Deco Series Info