All Comments on 'Art for Heart's Sake'

by Pelaam

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
MilliemoonMilliemoonabout 16 years ago
Another great story

Your characters are always so strong, so vivid. Again you don't disappoint with this story.

hedi6789hedi6789about 16 years ago
kitsch!!!!

I am sorry to say that this is like a bad soap. i missed character development. they just met and the next day they were deeply in love and whatever... i know this is a fantasy but still the emotions of the characters have to be realistic...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Liked it, but...

not as much as Stewie and Jaze. Are you going to be adding any more chapters to Cobalt Blue? This story didn't flesh out like CB.

alecspetalecspetalmost 16 years ago
Sticks with you...

I've read a lot of stories on Literotica over the last several weeks. There have been a few that have really stood out, and this sweet story is one of them. It struck a chord with me and has stuck with me since I first read it. Thanks for an enjoyable read!

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
The Artist & the Tough Guy

This plotline is only pretty interesting, and the strong lust which becomes devoted love is a good theme. But the writing is not this author's best -- the sex is repetitive and rather dull, and the whole thing rambles.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Somethings Wrong--Rushed and Unrealistic

ok here's the deal. i loved it but there are some things u should focus and practice in the future. ok so here goes......the story was un realistic there can be no way they fall in love that quickly and also the story seemed to be rushing, it was like u were racing and some of the events didnt really mix. also did u notice u had no climax?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hello,

obviously written by an experienced bottom,,oh such memories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
:)

I can't even count the number of times I've read this story, and all you work for that matter, and I never get tired of it! Love your writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

i know what you mean, i can't remember the number of times i've read it either. i just love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow

this was an amazing story. loved every minute of it. x

alexandra36alexandra36over 13 years ago
So well written...

I just loved reading this story!! It's simply wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Honestly...

I didn't think this was all that well-written. I mean, you jump from one guy's mind to the next without any pause/separator/warning. It reminded me of kids playing leapfrog. I couldn't even finish the first page.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

it wasn't bad or anything I was just confused a lot of the time. it was hard to keep track of the action. I don't mind this story. not my favourite but hey, not all stories are. decent storyline

Darby4186Darby4186about 13 years ago
Ignore

Ignore the nay sayers.... It was fun and riveting. I thought the younger brother was such a great addition to the couple; it was handled perfectly. Please keep writing and ignore anyone who can't appreciate a love story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love

Please write another story about Ryan, james and tim.

willieonewillieonealmost 13 years ago
I am confused by....

the comments that say they couldn't follow this wonderful story. I had absolutely no problem following this story I loved it the love between the brothers and the way James's bro looked after Ryan and thought of him as family was beautiful. Congrat Pelaam on a warm loving story and I for one wouldn't mind reading more of their story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it!

I love this story, it's one of my favorites that I've read again an again. I had no trouble following the story and loved how they became a super close family so quick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
fantastic again.

As ever from you, a well written and compelling story. Perhaps the twits who cannot follow the story are also incapable of working out if they have missed a page? It is the only thing I can think of which would make the story hard to follow - if they missed a page. Ignore the illiterate and keep writing your fantastic stories! More! More! More!

lonleylucaslonleylucasalmost 11 years ago
holy shit

your work is amazing i wouldn't be surprised if your got all of your work published

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Sweet, thank you - makes a nice change from the sadistic crap we've been getting lately. Needs maybe a bit more development before "they're in love" - that happens too fast to be convincing, and there are some odd things that need work - why would he need to phone his brother to deal with the boy - that doesn't ring true for a character who's a successful businessman, also, to have the boy lose his virginity with his lover's brother in the next room? Introducing the brother into the apartment at all that night doesn't really make sense.

Would suggest, for emphasis, use italics rather than asterisks, and for "thoughts", use italics, or single quotation marks ('Yes, yes, yes,' he thought), or nothing at all. The double oblique bars are too disruptive, visually.

erotikpassionserotikpassionsover 10 years ago
Fast but....

it's a fast paced kind of love but still rings true for me as am sure it happens sometimes even in real life.

andy190andy190over 10 years ago
Great!!

I don't imagine reading anything so touching and loving on this site. Hat's off to you man. Just SO great!!

yepsowhatifiamyepsowhatifiamover 10 years ago

One of the sweetest stories, I've seen on here. Look forward to more from you. good luck and merry Christmas.

canndcanndabout 9 years ago

Excellent story. Great characters and the relationships between them were great.

the only small thing, really small thing that drove me nuts was when he kept putting 'man' at the end of ever sentence. I love you man or that sounds great man. The repetition and just how it sounded drove me crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good in some ways yet

too much sex too quickly. Also Ryan's continual habit of calling James man is obnoxious rather than endearing it seems to be his go to term for any male who is kind to him. Including Tim, he may as well call them dude. If he is so in love with James would he no have a special term of affection as James does for him? And no terms don't count if used during sex only.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please Anon

This story is AWESOME & REAL,

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Its was good but

The use of 'man' is really annoying and not cute at all. What kind of a pet name is 'man'? It gives the impression that Ryan doesn't really like James and is just fooling around with him. Other than that, it was a really nice story

kitwinnkitwinnover 5 years ago
Love

Well written very sensual

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fantastic story. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous