Art for Heart's Sake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,329 Followers

"So good, lover," Ryan whispered, his hands stroking James' head and down onto the powerful shoulders. "Love what you do to me, love you so much. Oh, James, yes, yes, yes," Ryan's words dissolved into a chant as hot, wet suction enveloped his needy erection. He moaned and writhed appreciatively at the way the talented tongue laved at the head of his arousal and gentle teeth nibbled carefully at the sensitive underside. He was dimly aware that three fingers now pumped inside his body. He gave a cry of his mate's name as they began to massage his prostate, his hips trying to thrust hard and fast. He panted wetly, head thrashing, his hair becoming dishevelled as it escaped from its restraint. He groaned as James brought him tantalisingly close to completion and then drew back, before recommencing his erotic torture once again. As James brought him to the edge a second time, Ryan could stand it no more. He leant forward, tugging at James' short hair until he lifted the sinfully talented mouth from his throbbing penis.

"You. Inside me. Now," he growled.

"I am inside you, babe," James said, laughing softly as he caressed Ryan's hidden jewel to a guttural moan and the dropping back of his mate's head onto the mattress. Knowing he was close to coming himself, without any of the teasing he had made his lover endure, James took pity on the smaller man. Slathering his aching shaft with lube he draped Ryan's thighs over his shoulders, pausing to kiss each inner knee reverently.

"Love you, babe," he said, as he slid forward into tight, molten depths.

"Oh yeah," Ryan moaned. "Love you so much. Do it, James. Want to feel you, need to feel you." His soft moan was echoed by the bigger man as James pressed forward. Ryan canted his hips allowing his lover t sink deep inside in one smooth motion. For a moment the men gazed into each other's eyes, simply savouring the intimate connection. Then Ryan hitched his hips. "Love me," he husked, his hands gripping tightly to James' broad shoulders.

James had every intention of loving his mate. His powerful hips drove him deeply into hot, tight, welcoming depths. He bent down to capture Ryan's mouth and their tongues and teeth duelled aggressively. They broke apart to catch their breath and James bit down on Ryan's throat to a low moan of appreciation. He felt strong fingers rake down his sweat-dampened back and thrust harder and faster in response. He could feel Ryan's body meeting his, just as hard, just as demanding. He worked a hand to tug at Ryan's pierced nub as he sucked hard at the other and his lover wailed his appreciation.

Ryan cried out as James' teeth found his sensitive flesh. Then a knowledgeable hand was pulling at his throbbing shaft, pumping him in time with the hard, deep pounding he was relishing from his bigger mate. He enjoyed long, slow lovemaking, but sometimes he just wanted James to take him hard and fast. He could feel his orgasm building. Heat suffused his body, burning hotter than the furnace he used. He peppered nips and kisses to James shoulders in between wet, panting breaths. He gave a scream as James shaft hammered at his prostate mercilessly. He gave into the pleasurable sensations. His skilful lover had taken two individual creations and had more successfully, more completely, made them into one single entity than he could ever do. His climax burst forth, a cry of joy echoing in the studio, his release painting the combined canvass of their joined bodies.

James shifted his angle and grinned savagely at the resultant cry from Ryan as he began to hit his lover's sweet spot. He growled his appreciation of the slick sheath that clung to and massaged every millimetre of his aching flesh. His hips moved faster. He was rapidly approaching his zenith and wanted to take his lover with him. His hand moved faster, urging his lover to completion. Ryan's shout came simultaneously with the ruthless contractions around his primed flesh. Burying himself as deep as he could, James came hard.

Ryan heard the low, deep moan that heralded James' climax. Ryan murmured softly as he felt his lover's hot, wet juices filling his body as fully as the older man filled his life. He kissed at any part of the bigger man, trying to convey his love for, as much as his appreciation of, his mate. He stroked languidly at damp, sweat-sheened flesh and smiled softly as James' wordless sounds of pleasure. As James attempted to move, Ryan squeezed his inner muscles as well as holding tightly to the bigger body. He shifted his legs to encircle his lover's waist and then smiled as James moved to kiss him.

"Stay," he whispered. He began a slow, languorous rocking of his hips and sighed happily as James began to nurse at his breasts once more. If they were lucky, he might be able to get his lover hard again. If not, he was content with slow, leisurely enjoyment of James' body.

"I love you, babe," James said, nuzzling at the damp curls at Ryan's neck.

"Love you always, man," Ryan vowed.

As their mouths met, each man sought to pleasure the other. Their bodies, long since attuned, moved in an unconscious dance to accompany unheard music as old as time. As the sun set, its rays played on their gently undulating bodies, turning them into a living work of love.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,329 Followers