Artificial Intelligence Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You let me worry about Daren's morals." Max said. "Can you meet us down the street after school? I want to get him inside someone else as quick as I can before he gets so committed to me that he'll never go for it." She paused. "That is if you're really willing to have sex with him."

Tera sneered. "Just tell me one thing first."

"What?"

"Can his cock really enter your womb?" Tera asked.

Max laughed. "Oh, yeah."

"Really? How does that feel?"

Max shrugged. "Depends, some girls don't like it."

"How about you?"

"I love it, it's like a primitive thing. Sex is really for mating, and when I feel him in my uterus it's like my body reacts to being so close to being bred. It hungers for it, it drives me wild beyond belief."

Tera's pussy grew sopping in her shorts. "My, god I have to try that."

"I should warn you though, by most standards I have a short vaginal channel. So if you are deeper than me he may not enter your womb directly." Max said.

Tera shook her head. "Fuck it, I'm willing to try."

Max smiled. "That's exactly what I wanted to hear."

* * * *

Max met up with Daren after class the same place they met up yesterday and they began walking home hand-in-hand. When they got down the street a little ways from the school Max stopped Daren and pulled him close. She kissed him and held him tight.

"You love me right?" she asked him.

Daren smiled. "What kind of question is that? Of course I do."

"Will you do something for me?"

"Yes, I'd do anything for you." Daren said.

"Even have sex with another girl?" Max asked.

Daren froze. "What?"

She sighed and put her hands on her chest. "Daren, I want to marry you, I want to have your kids."

"I want that too, but I don't see what that has to do with," Daren started.

She cut him off. "I don't want to do that, without you being able to experience sex with other people. I don't want to feel that you've committed yourself to me without ever having a taste of someone else."

"That's crazy why would you think this? I'm not like other guys that feel the need to sow their oats or something. Max I don't want to have sex with other people. I want to have sex with you." Daren said.

She looked into his eyes. "You said you'd do anything for me. I want you to do this Daren, for me."

It was then that Tera pulled up to the curb next to them. She got out of the car and came around to them. She placed a hand on Max's shoulder and leaned to Daren's lips kissing him lightly. Daren stood still looking past Tera to Max.

Max smiled and pulled Tera back. She kissed the other girl on the cheek and then licked her cheek. Her hand moved up and squeezed Tera's breast causing a little moan from the cheerleader.

"I want to watch it. I want to see your cock sliding into her. Don't you want to fuck her while I watch Daren?" Max said seductively.

Daren felt his blood pressure rising. Max was trying to seduce him, but she was seducing him for Tera. Daren had always wanted to have sex with Tera so it seemed like it should be a no brainer. But he was conflicted between keeping himself loyal to Max and going at it with Tera.

Max knew what he was thinking, hell she knew him better than he knew himself. "You are not being disloyal Daren, I want you to do this. Tera wants to feel you inside her, and you know what she told me?" Max smiled.

Daren shook his head.

"She said she wants you to cum inside of her without a condom." Max said.

Daren glanced at Tera would was sucking on the end of her finger. "Really?" He asked, his cock doing most of his thinking now.

Tera smiled and nodded. "I'm on the pill, so I'm always safe."

Daren gave an involuntary groan. "Max are you sure about this?"

Max sighed. "Yes I'm sure. Just get your ass in the car."

They all piled into the car and Tera drove them to her place. She lived in a large two story home about six miles from Daren with her Father. Her mother had taken ill when she was in elementary school and passed away shortly thereafter so it was just her and her father in the large home. Her Dad was a District Attorney and often had to go out of town of business.

"Isn't your father going to be home soon?" Daren asked, afraid to have Tera's father come home and see his daughter fucking some strange guy.

Tera opened her door. "I'm not expected him back from Washington until next Thursday. So no one will be coming home anytime soon."

She opened the door and they walked into the lavish home. It was well decorated thanks to the designers Tera's Dad had hired when they moved in. Although with him gone all the time the only rooms that ever got used much were the kitchen and Tera's bedroom. She even had a big screen TV in her room that her father had bought her as a sorry for being gone all the time, so she didn't really watch much TV in the living room.

She led them upstairs to her room and opened the door. "Here we are. My magical kingdom." She said.

It was like a princess's room. Pink was everywhere, the color of the walls, the bed sheets, the curtains, everything. Daren had to blink as his eye got used to the monotone. Tera walked in followed by Max and Daren shut the door behind him.

Tera spun and smiled. "So how should we begin Daren? Should I just leap on top of you and fuck you silly, or should we ease into things?" She said gliding her hand through the air.

Daren swallowed. "Uh, I don't really know."

Tera laughed. "I forgot you're still new to this. Come on Max you've got to teach the guy something."

Max smiled at him. "I haven't had him long enough to bring out his sexual beast yet. But I've gotten it to stir a bit."

Tera put her arm over her shoulder. "That because you're not trying hard enough. Here let me show you how to work it." She walked over and grabbed Daren's hand and pulled him to a soft chair that sat in front of the big TV but she spun it so that it faced her bed and the rest of the room. The chair was pink too.

"Now you sit right here and don't you move." Tera said putting her finger on his nose.

"Umm, ok."

She went over to where her dresser was on the other side of the room and began to pick through a stack of CD's. When she found the one she wanted she put it into the boom box on top of the dresser and grabbed Max.

"Ok, get ready to dance." Tera said.

"What are we doing?" Max asked.

"Striping." Tera said simply.

Daren shifted in his seat, the idea of these two hot ass girls about to strip for him made him eager.

The music began with a throbbing beat that seemed made to strip to. Daren got the feeling that Tera had done this for someone before. She fired her body up instantly, swaying her hips and smiling at him. Her eyes got that sexy look in them and Daren felt his breath slow.

Max was slower at getting to the movements of the song, but once she did it was like watching two pros at work. Max had done some quick research on striping and dancing while they had waited for the song to start, so although she had never danced before she was already moving like she had been doing it for years.

Tera slid behind Max while she moved and reached around her, letting her hands roam the other girl's body. Max gyrated her hips toward Tera as the other girl lifted her shirt over her head. Daren saw Max's tits confined in a bra for the first time and couldn't help picturing himself shooting his load all over her chest and letting it drip between her cleavage.

Tera unclasped the bra from behind and moved herself around to face Max, blocking Daren's view of her now revealed breasts. She turned to a side view and Daren saw the two kiss. They stuck out their tongues so that he could see them twirl around each other. He shifted his pants to give his cock more room.

Tera danced her way toward him and sat on his lap facing away from him. She shifted and pressed her ass down on his trapped cock, her hands rising to slide through her hair. She turned her head to him and smiled at him.

"Is that your cock I feel, or do you have a big flashlight in your pocket?" Tera asked softly.

Max leaned over the two of them and yanked Tera's shirt over her head and threw it to the floor. Tera took Daren's hands in hers and made him grabbed her tits. She worked his hands so they squeezed her fleshy mounds while she ground her ass into him. Her breasts were a little bigger than Max's and he could get a larger handful to squeeze. He gripped her tits tightly until he heard her yet out a little yelp.

Tera could feel her pussy soaking her pants completely and she knew she needed to get out of them and get Daren's cock into her before she went crazy. But first she wanted herself a little taste, she didn't know if Max would let her do this again and she wanted Daren everyway she could get him this once.

She leapt from Daren's lap so fast that he didn't have time to let her nipples go and she felt a delightful little burn as her nipples were yanked from his fingers. She knelt before him let her hands slide slowly up his legs. Max moved forward to help but Tera held up her hand.

"Please Max, he's all yours so just this once let me have him to myself. I may never get another shot, if you want to do a 'next time' then we'll share. Please?" Tera asked.

Max nodded. "Alright, but I'm still watching."

Tera smiled. "Fine by me. Watch and you might learn a thing or two."

She turned back to Daren and grabbed at his pants ready to cut the bullshit and get herself some dick. Daren raised his hips so Tera could yank down his pants and underwear together. When she saw his cock she took a deep breath and her eyes widened.

"Wow, Daren." Tera sighed. "Who would have thought you were hiding something like this?" She reached out and gently caressed his shaft. His cock jumped at her touch and she giggled. "Eager little bastard ain't he?"

Daren chuckled. "He's happy to finally be getting some action."

"Thank God for Max than huh?"

Daren nodded and looked at Max. "Yeah, thank God for Max." He said, looking into her eyes. Max smiled softly and felt tears weld up in her eyes.

Daren was snapped back to Tera as she took him into his mouth. Bobbing her head down his cock until it gently touched the back of her throat then pulled away. Daren groaned her mouth felt like it was a vacuum on his dick. She was different than Max too, she used more of her cheek and less tongue, using her mouth as a kind of breathing vagina.

She didn't blow him long though, she knew he was new at sex still and didn't want him bursting prematurely. She stood and smiled at him as she took her pants off. She made a show of it as she shook her hips and eased the pants down.

She ran her hands up her nude legs and moved them to her pussy. She smiled at him as he stared at the bare treat before him. "You ready to fuck my tight little hole?" She asked.

Daren nodded absently and reached down to get his pants. Tera kicked his jeans away and shook her head. "Don't you remember what Max told you before?"

"What?" Daren asked worried that Max had changed her min and he had upset her.

Tera smiled. "We aren't using a rubber. You're going to slip your cock in with no protection, and when you're ready you are going to explode inside me. I want you feel you pump your sperm inside my womb."

Daren's felt his balls tingle at her words. She leaned forward and pushed him back against the chair then she lowered herself onto his lap. His cock mashed between them against her slit. He could feel her wetness on his shaft and she felt him throbbing on her clit.

She raised herself up enough to grab his cock and put the tip to her entrance. She gasped as she pushed down and felt his tip slit her open. She always love the first penetration, there was something about it that delighted her. She liked the sensation of being entered, like she was letting her and her partner into heaven.

Daren watched as she lowered herself and felt his cock sliding deeper into her body. He could feel the difference between her tunnel and Max's. It felt like Tera's had a curve to it almost. Then he felt himself reach the end of the line. Tera inhaled sharply and coed, he was pressed against her cervix and he still could go a little deeper. She rode him like this for a minute, sliding herself up and down and fucking herself with his cock. She wanted to make sure she was nice and juicy before she tried to get him to her untouched holy ground.

Finally she pressed herself down putting more and more weight. Daren groaned as he actually felt her cervix slowly give way and he popped into her womb with a rush. Suddenly Tera plopped down into his lap as the final inch shot into her. She screamed loudly, her eyes clenched shut. Daren didn't know if he had hurt her or not but he could feel her womb pulsing around the end of his cock, and he couldn't move if he wanted to.

Then Max was there, leaning over Tera's shoulder whispering to her. "You got him there didn't you?" She said softly. "I can tell how deep he is inside you. I bet you love it too don't you? You just stay there while he comes inside your womb."

Tera was sitting on his cock paralyzed, her body just twitched and her pussy rippled all around him. Max smiled at him and licked her lips. "I need you to cum inside of her now Daren." She told him in a pleading voice. "She wants you to cum into her womb so badly she can barely move. So I need you to cum for her ok?"

Her words churned his balls like a blender. Tera spasmed and her cunt gripped down on his cock. That was it, his seed raced from his balls and out the end of his cock. Tera's cried out again as she felt his white hot sperm pump directly into her uterus. An orgasm ran through her and she began shaking uncontrollably in passion. Daren's cock kept cumming and flooded her womb so completely it felt like it made her stomach swell.

Finally they stopped cumming together and Tera slumped against him breathing heavily. Max smiled and said. "So what do you think Tera?"

Tera couldn't answer right away but when she caught her breath she laughed. "I think he came so much that I may get pregnant anyway."

Daren gasped. "What?"

Max laughed. "Relax, she's only kidding."

"Goddamn though, Max." Tera said sitting up. She climbed off his cock and felt her pussy. "It's so deep I don't think it's going to leak out at all."

"Felt good though right?" Max asked.

"Are you kidding it was amazing. Even without any real fucking, it was incredible just to feel him so embedded inside me. You are a lucky girl let me tell you." Tera said.

Max smiled. "I know."

"Daren, you keep a hold of this one and never ever let her go." Tera said.

Daren grabbed Max by the waist and pulled her into his lap. "Never!" He insisted.

12