All Comments on 'Aruna and Rebecca Pt. 04'

by LenaLena

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
speedforcespeedforceover 9 years ago

Yesssss!!!!!! Thanks for posting an update for us! I love this series and am super excited to see where you take it next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
.......ummmm

im glad you updated as well but there is one problem.......runy forgot about the cat's when she left in that big rush.

LenaLenaLenaLenaover 9 years agoAuthor
The two cats left behind

dear anonymous,

Don't worry about Rain and Sunshine, I haven't written it yet, but they are taken care of by Lilly. Either in Lara's story or in part 5 of Aruna and Rebecca, I haven't decided yet.

Thanks for the feedback,

Lena :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Yay! You're back!

Yay! More Aruna and Rebecca!

ShikeShikeover 9 years ago
Yay!!

I'm so glad you're life has worked out. It's always wonderful when you find the one. Congratulations on life and the wedding plans.

I'm so glad you're going to continue this story and don't worry about the time. We'll all keep coming back.

idrubloodidrubloodover 9 years ago
Whoooo

So happy you've not forgotten this story and so glad you're back and things are working out for you.

Looking forward to the rest. Thanks so much.

IDB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Time?....

Seriously! a continuation naks so glad about this,i even forgot that two years had gone by,and by the good news about your life,wow what i can say but congrats and wish you all the best.(cinder)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Stumbled on this and just couldn't get over it!

What an absolutely gorgeous story! Beautifully crafted. Thank you for this. Hope there's more. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
is there another chapter coming?

I really loved it.

I will be waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
love it!

I just have a chance to read this series, and really love it. Hope you have time to finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm still waiting...

Please continue with the story. Pleaseeeeee. We've already waited 2 years..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story

Your writing has a common touch about it. Something that most readers can relate to. Keep up the good work and keep writing. We all love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

When is the next chapter coming out??

sailorboy365sailorboy365over 6 years ago
A long time ago, but why did you stop this wonderful storyY

This is a great story, needed another chapter. But then we readers can do the same

survivermomma3survivermomma3over 5 years ago
Over 4yrs.

It's been 4yrs. since you wrote this chapter. PLEEEEEASE post the next chapter. There are so many questions left to answer and issues left to resolve. Things like, does she stay in Russia or do they go back together or not? What happens with Runy's family? Or even Bucca's for that matter (since they're in Russia)? Or Lilly and the rest of both their friends? Also, does ANYONE know she flew to Russia and who's taking care of the kitties?...lol (I have my own and my kitties always come first even if i'm away for just for one night😻) Please there are so many of us wanting to see the next chapter posted and have all the questions answered.

P.S. ...... We also want to see Nicky get what's coming to her for what she's done!!!!!

Maddie624Maddie624over 5 years ago
More!!

I just discovered this series and I agree that we need more of this story to live on! I saw that you had a lot of stuff going on between each of these parts and I'm just giving you a bit of a hard time...That being said, it's 2019 and I do hope that you continue with this awesome story :) Please?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MORE PLEASE

I just discovered this series and it's literally the best I've ever read! Please don't let it end here!!

Nightfall64Nightfall64over 4 years ago
Sad

I miss them already, it's silly I know but they are like friends who's happiness is important to me, I know they are fictional characters but that is how I identify with characters in really good stories, can't wait for chapter 5 and as many more as you wish to write. Thanks

QueenofthegoldstarflickerQueenofthegoldstarflickeralmost 3 years ago

I was sad going into this chapter, knowing after a promise that there would be more that this was the last you published. Even though it ended where it did it’s still a good closing because you created this chapter in a way that allows for the imagination to play out where it could possibly go. At least you ended it with them together! It would be great to have all the questions you posed answered and see how you bring it to a close. However I doubt we will ever know where this could have gone by your design. Your writing style is captivating and it would have been a pleasure to read more from you.

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94over 1 year ago

Well I am sad this won't be finished further to what I assume was the authors intent. However I must agree with previous comments that it ended on such a note the reader can now imagine an ending they find suitable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous