As Different as Black and White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Diane gasp, and saw the tube of suntan lotion fly out of her oily hand. It might have been due to the fact that the bottle was tough to hang onto, but I had noticed that Diane's eyes had drifted downward just before she gasped. Down to the obscene bulge in my swimsuit.

The outline of my cock was plainly visible through the still-damp trunks, and the only saving grace was that the trunks were cut very long, or else it would have been even more obvious how incredibly aroused I had become if it had peeked out.

"Sorry," Diane blurted as she picked up the tube, and then promptly dropped the tube again.

The fact that she was trying to look everywhere but at my crotch was not helping any in her efforts to corral the slippery lotion, and when she finally managed to hang onto it, her face was beet-red.

"Sorry - I'm - I don't know what I am," Diane mumbled, her hands visibly trembling as she looked up at me, almost seeming to be fighting the temptation to look down at my trunks.

"It's alright, honey," I said, brushing her hair away from her face as I tried to ease the tension. "Believe it or not, I'm blushing too."

"I feel stupid," Diane said. "You must think I'm an idiot."

"Not at all. I think you're wonderful."

"I wasn't trying to tease you, or anything like that."

"I know that," I answered with a smile. "I could tell you that it's because I've been lonely for quite a while, or some other nonsense like that, but the fact of the matter is that I find you incredibly attractive. I can't apologize for that."

"I'm really - I don't know how to say this. Vulnerable? That's a crummy word," Diane said, looking up to me with eyes brimming with tears. "If you wanted to, I'd be really - easy right now."

"Hey, I'm crazy about you. I won't lie to you when I say I would like nothing in the world more than to take you inside and make love with you all night long," I confessed. "We will too - someday I hope. When you want to. Not before. You're worth waiting for."

I don't know what I was expecting in response, but it wasn't what happened. Diane started crying uncontrollably, her body convulsing as I just stood there and held her close to me. She cried and cried until she couldn't cry any more, and then she just trembled in my arms for the longest time until she got a little control of herself.

"Sorry," she sniffed, her eyes as red as her face. "I must look a sight."

"You always do."

"I guess that's what you get for holding it in for a long time. Months, probably years. Thank you, Keith," she said as she reached up and cupped my face in her hands, kissing me before going into the house to get herself together.

"I will be," Diane said as she paused in the doorway of the kitchen. "Worth waiting for, I mean."

*

Chapter Eight: After dinner.

The rest of the cookout went pretty normally, and by the time we had finished eating, Diane was her usual self, and even played footsie under the table with me.

"Sun's going down fast, and it's getting cool" Diane said. "Guess I'd better think about heading home."

"You can stay here if you'd like," I offered. "There's an extra bedroom that you can crash in if you'd like. You've had a couple of glasses of wine, you know."

"Okay then. I just thought about heading home. You talked me into it. I'll stay."

"Excellent!" I said.

We went inside and I opened up another bottle of wine, and I started a little fire in the downstairs den while Diane washed off the chlorine from the pool. After she emerged from the shower, I hopped in and did the same.

When we met in the den, Diane was wearing the cover-up from this morning.

"Don't have much of a wardrobe to choose from," she said as an apology that wasn't needed.

"I think you look more than fine."

I had put on black silk pajamas, and had made sure to adjust myself so that we didn't have any problems, and we watched a DVD of a Newport Jazz festival from the past while Diane cuddled up next to me.

"You smell so nice," Diane cooed as she snuggled under my arm.

"You smell much better," I told her. "I love whatever it is you have on there."

"Nothing. For the record, I have nothing under this wrap, in more ways than one," Diane quipped.

"You know what I mean. Vanilla or caramel or something I can't put my finger on. Smells delicious."

"Are you drunk?" Diane giggled.

"No, but I'm feeling mighty fine. You are the inebriated one, I think."

"No, I'm really not. Actually, I was thinking that I would use that as an excuse," Diane said.

"An excuse for what?"

"This," Diane said, and as she spoke she slunk down onto her knees and climbed between my legs.

"Diane?" I said, as her hands undid the snap on the bottoms of my pajamas. "What..."

"Let me," she said, and I lifted my butt off of the couch to let her get the pajamas off without ripping them.

I heard her breath catch in her throat as my cock came into view, and after getting the pajamas off my ankles she spread my legs wide and grabbed my flaccid hose.

The sight of those tiny pale hands trying to grip the base of my cock while the rest of it flopped around like a fish out of water, was erotic as hell, and after she stared at what she was holding for a minute, pulled the foreskin back and put the cone-like head of it into her mouth.

After spending most of the day in a state of excitement, it took no time to get the blood surging down there, and as Diane began sliding her mouth farther down with each bob of her head, my erection grew.

My cock is pretty much proportional with the rest of my body length-wise; quite thick at the base, and then gradually tapering on the way to the tip of the long, cone-shaped glans, almost giving it the look of a spear. Diane was pumping the shaft with both fists while sucking on the last five inches or so. Even though her little mitts came nowhere near encircling my cock, she made up for that with enthusiasm.

"Oh - that's so good," I groaned, reaching down and running my hand through her hair.

Diane made a little choking sound as she tried to take a little too much into her mouth, and pulled my cock back up to my stomach, which allowed her to suck on my low-hanging balls.

"Am I doing okay? This is unreal, honey," she managed to sputter in between swoops down my tool. "I can't believe how big you are."

I was unable to answer, since she was giving me the most incredible head I could ever remember getting, especially compared to the half-hearted efforts my ex used to ration out like gold. This tiny lady was taking half of my cock into her mouth and yanking on the rest of it like she was trying siphon the life out of me.

How I desperately tried to not orgasm while Diane milked and sucked on my tool while a wild woman. I thrashed around on the couch, gripping and pulling at the armrest and the cushion while looking down at that blonde hair bouncing between my legs.

I was cumming now, after giving Diane plenty of hints about it, including moaning the news just before I erupted down her throat. She choked and gagged a bit as I spat out volleys of cum, but barely slowed a bit, still sucking and siphoning and yanking away.

Just when I thought it was ending, I felt Diane grab my balls and start churning them in her fist. I groaned like an animal as I kept spurting my seed out. The cum drooled out from the corners of her mouth and down my ebony shaft like lava flowing, and I thought I was going to pass out for a second, before my orgasm finally stopped and Diane mercifully let up.

I propped myself upright as best I could, feeling like I had gone 12 rounds and run a marathon, and looked down at Diane. Her mouth and chin dripped with my load with she pulled on my cock with long and deliberate strokes, licking the beads of cum that formed on the tip as they appeared.

I tried to say something, but could only shake my head, and instead pulled Diane up to where I could kiss her.

"Good night," Diane whispered, climbing to her feet and padding out of the room, the bottoms of her cute buttocks visible as she walked.

How badly I wanted to reciprocate, but just couldn't get the energy to get up fast enough to catch her before she left, and slumped on the couch was where I found myself when I woke up in the morning.

I knocked on the spare bedroom door, but it swung open as I did. the bed was made and a note was on the pillow of the made bed.

"Thanks for a wonderful day, Keith. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. I left the salads for you. I'll call you - okay? Give me a few days."

She signed it, Love, Diane.

I wanted to call her, but I didn't, wanting to honor her wishes. Instead I waited.

*

Chapter Nine: We need to talk.

In the world of male/female relationships, there is no sentence that one wants to hear less, than that one, so when Diane finally called on Wednesday and asked me if I wanted to come over to her place on Friday night, my initial enthusiasm was tempered by those chilling four words.

"We need to talk."

"Is there something you want to tell me, because if there is, you can tell me now," I suggested, not wanting to prolong the agony for either of us.

"No, honey," Diane said. "I want to see you. Don't you want to see me? I'll make us dinner."

Of course I did want to see her, but this needing to talk part was unsettling. Still and all, I was there at 7 with a bottle of wine that Friday night, and when Diane opened the door, she looked radiant, if a bit nervous.

Wearing an opaque peach blouse and a white shirt, she greeted me affectionately and brought me into her little dining area, where she had a cute candlelight dinner set up.

"Wow, this is nice," I said, admiring the set up. "I have to admit to being a little confused. I thought this was going to be a break-up or something like that, and I was going to tell you that you're supposed to do that in a crowded restaurant in case somebody gets upset."

"Break up?" Diane asked, looking confused. "No. Dear God no. I'm sorry. See, I'm so no good at things like this. My ex was probably right. I am an idiot."

"Hardly," I said, making a mental note that, if I ever met up with this guy, I would have to make a special effort not to knock him on his ass for all the damage he did to this woman.

"Look," Diane said, coming up close to me and looking way up at me. "I've been an emotional mess ever since I met you. I didn't know what to make of you, and why in the world you would want to be with somebody like me."

"You want a list of reasons?" I offered, being more than happy to oblige her.

"There are so many differences between us, and sometimes I don't understand your world, and you don't understand mine," Diane continued. "I kept telling myself to wait until the other shoe drops. There has to be something wrong with this guy. I've just become so defensive about people that I was having trouble figuring out what I was feeling."

"Well, I know what I was feeling," I said, but Diane was on a roll.

"I kept thinking that it must be because he's so good looking, or he's got such a great body," she added. "Maybe it's the idea of forbidden fruit, or the thrill of being with somebody so much different from me."

"There's that too," I admitted.

"You and I are the most mismatched couple in the world," Diane went on. "What must people think when they see us together? I would always ask that to myself. Then it occurred to me; I don't give a damn what other people think."

"There you go," I chimed in.

"And the way you make me feel when I'm with you - you listen when I talk and you care how I feel, and most important of all, you make me feel like a real woman every minute we're together, with your words and with your actions. No put-downs and no judgemental nonsense. No telling me about my shortcomings and faults."

"If I find one, I'll let you know," I managed to say, creating a tiny smile in the corners of Diane's mouth.

"I hope we stick together long enough for you to find out all of them," Diane said. "Anyway, I just wanted to tell you how I felt. I hope I don't scare you off with this. I've only said these words to one other man in my entire life, and that didn't turn out so well, but I just wanted you to know that I've fallen in love with you."

Diane was looking up at me with her eyes glistening in the candlelight, and the way her lip was trembling was making me as emotional as she was.

"Well, you may have actually said it first, but you had me almost from the very start," I managed. "Guess I've been gun-shy about leaving myself open for a fall, but you're just about all I think about. I love you so much."

Diane flew into my arms, and we kissed with a passion that was frightening to me.

"Make love with me, Keith," Diane whispered in my ear, before taking my hand and leading me down the hall, blowing out the candles on the way.

*

Chapter Ten: Making love.

I felt this way before - long ago. The anticipation was so intense that the air seemed to crackle around us as we entered Diane's bedroom. The light was on, and Diane reached over and dimmed it as she passed.

"Please don't," I asked, covering her hand with mine and turning the knob the other way, until the room was bathed in a more warm lighting.

Diane started to speak, but I shook my head slowly and put my finger up to my lips.

"Ssh," I whispered. "I want to see you, Want to see all of you."

We started unbuttoning each others tops, and Diane accidentally pulled off one of my buttons as she did, causing us to giggle. My shirt came off first and Diane's hands clutched at my chest, nibbling on my nipple as I tried to get her last button free.

My pants were at my knees by the time I managed to get Diane's blouse undone, and now she was there in a frilly little bra with a lacy front. I started to reach around her but she stopped me, directing my hands to the front, where a tiny clasp between the cups came free with ease.

As Diane's bra came open, she had her eyes closed, almost seeming to dread the moment, but when I saw her breasts for the first time, she took my breath away.

That such beauty actually exists in this world is staggering, I thought to myself, as I reached over and took Diane's precious little buds in my hands, gently and lovingly cupping them. As I did, her eyes opened slightly, looking at me like she actually expected me to not be totally blown away by her.

"You are so beautiful," was all I could manage, but I guess that was enough, because as a solitary tear trickled down Diane's cheek, she smiled wide and brought her hands up over mine, squeezing them onto her breasts as her head rolled back on her shoulders.

I eased Diane down onto her bed, undoing the skirt as she went backwards, and now only had to contend with the lacy little panties that covered her sex. My fingers reached under the elastic at the top and tenderly pulled them down.

All of that buttery smooth skin was now exposed, and just as she had mentioned, so was practically hairless. There was only a tiny wisp of hair around her raised mound, just as golden and radiant as the locks on her head. I parted her legs and lowered my face into her delta, inhaling the tart musk as my tongue slid along her labia.

The spray of hair felt like a cloud against my cheeks as I dipped my tongue into her sweetness, and discovered that she was already dripping wet. Mt finger slid inside her, causing Diane to moan slightly as it penetrated her deeply. She was tight - incredibly tight, but I had to be inside of her.

I was so hard that I thought the skin of my member was about to rupture as I climbed up between her thighs. Diane nodded at me as she looked down at the swollen spear I was guiding between the lips of her womanhood, and when the glans pushed inside of her for the first time, Diane cried out softly, writhing and clawing at the sheets and pillows as her eyes rolled back in her head.

Don't look at her, I kept saying to myself as I pushed more of my cock into her and worked it in and out. Don't look at her or you'll cum yourself. Diane was thrashing around, whimpering and moaning while her pussy convulsed around my cock, practically forcing me to come.

I looked down and watched my cock move into and out of the golden thatch of fur, and Diane made a soft grunting noise each time I impaled her with my member. I had most of me in her now, and after Diane had cum she had loosened up considerably, although it was still like a vise around me.

"I love - love you," Diane gasped as I felt her thrusting herself into me, looking at me with eyes wide open. On the edge of cumming again, and then exploding. Clawing at my arms while her eyes rolled back in her head, and the walls of her slammed down around my cock.

It was all too much for me, and as Diane's orgasm ebbed, I felt mine rushing through my loins. Our eyes met as I felt myself erupt inside of her, causing me to cry out.

Diane nodded with a joyful look on her face as she felt my cock jerk inside of her as it spewed my seed deep into her, enjoying my orgasm along with me.

I looked down at the tiny treasure beneath me, my sweat raining down on her already drenched body, and her hands rubbed my shoulders and chest as I kept myself suspended above her.

"Your skin glistens so beautifully when it's wet," Diane said as her hands rubbed over me. "And I hope that it was half as good for you as it was for me."

"Been quite a while since I experienced anything remotely near that," I said, just starting to catch my breath again.

"Been forever for me," Diane added.

"You were right," I reminded Diane.

"About what?"

"You were worth waiting for."

*

Chapter Eleven: Anatomy lessons.

I eased myself down next to Diane, and joined her in looking up at the ceiling. Eventually, Diane rolled onto her side and propped herself up on her elbow, idly playing with the curls on my chest.

"You're probably hungry," Diane mentioned as her hand slid down my stomach. "I did promise you dinner."

"What was it that we were having?" I asked. "It smelled really good."

"Chicken Parmesan," Diane said, her hand reaching down between my thighs and pulling up my flaccid member from his hiding place. "It'll still be good now."

"Or a little later," she added impishly, giggling while beginning to slowly pull on my limp dick, stretching it out in a deliberate rhythm.

"You do like to play with things," I mused, watching Diane run her hand up and down the underside of it.

"It's fun, and besides, I don't have one."

"That's good, because if you did, we wouldn't be having this conversation," I noted, to the amusement of my cock puller.

As Diane kept idly playing with my unit, I felt myself starting to stir a little bit down there. Suddenly, Diane began to giggle a little bit.

"Want to share?" I asked.

"Oh, I was just thinking of something my ex used to say to me," Diane confided. "He used to tell me how lucky I was to have a husband that was so well endowed. Oh brother!"

"A big guy, huh?"

"Well, I thought so at the time, but after further investigation I may have been misinformed," Diane said, pulling my cock straight up and looking at it before setting it back down on my stomach.

"Turned out to be yet another lie in what must have been an endless string of them. Hey, what did I know? This is only the 3rd one I've ever touched. Before I met my ex I gave another guy a hand job, and that's it. Three penises, if that's the right plural word."

"Seen one - seen them all, or at least that's how I feel about it," I said.

"Why is yours so big?" Diane said, looking embarrassed. "Or is that something I'm supposed to know? I mean, is it because you're a big man, or is it because you're black? Or is that something I'm not supposed to say?"

"You can ask me anything," I said. "That doesn't mean I have the answers though. The answer is that I have no idea. I didn't do anything to it, it's just there. In locker rooms I've seen smaller men with bigger ones and bigger guys with smaller ones. I like mine because it works. Outside of that, does it really matter?"