As Different as Black and White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not to me. I was just curious," Diane admitted. "If you don't love the guy that it's attached to, who cares?"

"There you go."

"I was scared when I first saw yours though," Diane confessed. "I couldn't believe a man's penis could become this large, and then I was worried that it wouldn't fit inside of me because I'm such a shrimp."

"And now we know it does," I added, my cock beginning to get noticeably hard again, and Diane's impish grin made me shake my head and chuckle.

"This part confuses me though," Diane said, her fingers grasping my foreskin and sliding it down the crown. "I never saw a hooded one before. This is a foreskin, right?"

"Correct."

"So when somebody gets circumcised, they cut this skin here..."

"Ouch!" I said. "Let's not go there."

"Just curious. Once you answer these dumb questions of mine you'll never have to answer them again," Diane said. "Is it better to have a foreskin or not?"

"I have no idea," I said. "Having no way to compare the other option, all I can say is that I like it the way it is."

"Me too," Diane agreed. "I like the way it slides up and down so smoothly, and the way that the head disappears and then pops out of hiding again. Does this feel good when I do that?"

"Yes," I groaned, my cock now nearly hard again.

"Oh, that's good, because this is fun," Diane said, now kneeling next to my hip and working me over with both hands. "It's beautiful the way the shaft is so black, and then when you peel the foreskin back, the head of it is like a dark cherry color. Neat, isn't it?"

"Uhh," I groaned.

"And it's so incredibly fat down here at the bottom," Diane noted, both of her hands gripping the base of it. "Like a tree trunk almost! Then it gets a little less thick as it gets near the head, but it's still so fat there that I can't get my hand all the way around it."

"Good grief," I said, squirming with pleasure as Diane continued her anatomical dissertation.

"You like the way my tiny little paws play with your great big wiener?"

"Oooh," I groaned louder.

Diane swung her leg over my waist, straddling my crotch as she pointed my re-energized tool at the entrance to her pussy. Lifting her right side high, she carefully slid me inside of her.

"Nice," Diane cooed as she rocked her pussy up and down the top of my member.

"You like that huh?" I said, reaching up and holding her by the hips, helping her move her body while she held the base of my cock in her fist. "You look so sexy riding me."

Diane soon began moving in a more spastic manner, her body suddenly losing the rhythm that she had going, and the muscles on the insides of her thighs, already stretched and straining, were twitching wildly.

"You're gonna cum, aren't you baby?" I teased, reveling in the facial contortions she was making. "Cum for me baby."

Diane lost her balance for a second, but I kept her suspended while her body spasmed wildly, enjoying her yelping and howling as she came, and after she stopped thrashing, I let her roll off to the side, and spooned myself next to her.

"Oh, you didn't cum," Diane said, feeling my stiff cock nestled between her butt cheeks.

*

Chapter Twelve: Watching us.

"Now I can play with you, and we'll see how you like it," I informed Diane, while I nibbled on her neck and shoulder.

"I deserve it," Diane admitted, leaning into me and twisting her upper torso to look at me.

"Let me start with these lovely morsels," I began, my hand going up and touching her breast, tracing my finger around the little bud, and stroking the pebbled areola.

"Oh brother."

"Your breasts are amazing," I told a doubting Diane, squeezing the ping-pong ball sized teat and pinching the pea-sized nipple for effect. "They're such incredibly tasty mouthfuls that I think are so far beyond sexy that there isn't even a word in the language for them."

"I think you're deranged," Diane said. "They're pitiful. You have no idea what it's like being flat-chested."

"Yes I do, and you aren't, and don't be telling me what I like," I cautioned her, leaning forward and taking the entire teat in my mouth and sucking on it while Diane shivered.

"We were in the mall a while ago, and we passed a Victoria's Secret," Diane told me. "This was when the Miracle Bra just came out. My ex drags me in there and goes up to a salesperson and asks her if they sell training Miracle Bras."

"How charming."

"He just loved to humiliate me about my chest," Diane said. "Every chance he got."

"I don't think that somehow you had big boobs when you met him, and after you married him they suddenly disappeared," I said. "If it bothered him so damn much, why did he even go out with you to begin with?"

"I dunno," Diane admitted. "He wasn't like that in the beginning. As the years went on it got worse. The last few years he had me wear a t-shirt to bed when we had sex. He said he thought it made me look cute, but I'm not that stupid."

"Please don't ever introduce him to me, should our paths cross," I advised her.

"He moved down to Florida."

"Good! Now, I don't ever want to hear another discouraging word about these beautiful goodies," I playfully warned her, giving the nipple a playful nibble before sliding my tongue over. "No shirts to bed, ever. No shirts anywhere works for me too!"

"Oooh!" Diane cooed as she shivered, responding to me moving my tongue along the damp recess of her armpit, licking the creamy smooth valley on my way to her neck.

"Hey, look at that!" I said looking forward at the mirror on the inside of Diane's open closet door, and seeing our reflection.

"Now that's a happy couple," Diane said.

"Here," I said as I lifted her left leg up in the air, sliding my cock along the exposed delta. "Put me inside you."

Diane reached down and grabbed my erection and slipped it inside her pussy.

"Oh Keith honey! That looks so incredible!" Diane gushed, as I slowly thrust myself in and out of her.

Indeed it did, and I was equally enthralled at the sight of my ebony hardness being swallowed up into that blond thatched pussy. It looked good - way too good, and I found myself having to look away after a few minutes of the most tantalizingly slow and deep probing possible.

I swung Diane up on top of me, and now she was laying on her back, with my cock still engaged inside of her. Holding onto her hips, I moved her up and down my body as we faced the ceiling, with my cock staying inside of her, but just barely.

We were so sweaty and slippery that it was tough to stay joined, but I felt Diane's hand down between her legs, holding the underside of my cock so that it stayed inside her, and apparently rubbing into her clit, because I felt Diane's contractions seconds later, and she came once more.

Diane's hand then grabbed hold of my balls, squeezing and churning them roughly, and that was it for me. Just as I began to cum, my cock sprang out of her pussy, and we watched as my cock squirted cum straight up in the air, landing all over Diane's stomach and chest.

We were both roaring at the sight of this geyser erupting, and Diane reached down and savagely milked me under my orgasm stopped. Our laughter continued long afterward, as I held her tight against me, nuzzling into the warmth of her neck.

Epilogue...

Yesterday was the first anniversary of our meeting. Diane gave up her apartment and moved into my house, and while it's not always easy getting used to living with someone at our ages, it's been a great year.

We go out to listen to jazz quite often, and Diane even got me to go to an opera with her. I was prepared to not like it, and then found myself getting choked up during "Nessun Dorma". I tried to blame it on hearing Diane sniffling, but she saw through that pretty well.

We've even mentioned the "M" word a couple of times, but both agree for now that we'll hold off on that for now and see how this plays out. I think we might be afraid to jinx what we have going here.

When we're out together, people still give us the occasional look, but we try to chalk that up to the fact that we happen to be one very tall guy and one quite petite woman, that happen to be very much in love with each other.

.....

Thank you for reading my story. I hope you found it enjoyable, and I welcome comments - complimentary or constructively critical.