All Comments on 'As Long As Mom and Dad Don't Know'

by TromeoQue

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Short but

I liked it regardless. I agree not much build up but wasn't bad either. 4 stars.

Live4thebj@hotmail.com the website won't let me login.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
:D

It's funny, when she stated that she wanted it too, I couldn't help but picture that episode from Family Guy where Brian practically jumps Lois :P

horny2doithorny2doitabout 8 years ago

Yes, so HOT and arousing. Heather is so horny as Alex is and he should go to her room when their parents are not home, and just screw the daylights out of her. It would be great if he ate her pussy and played with her clit too. I am sure they can think of many things to do. Please write another chapter soon. Thanks !!

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Hot stuff

I hope she gets on the pill, there is too much of this pulling out crap.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainalmost 4 years ago

Need to slow it down some.

Try using character names that are a bit different.

Gave you 4 stars.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
So many

stories that I have read read here are so long and drawn out. This was refreshing and to the point. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Lovely story.Reminds me of my sister and myself.Iwas passing her room and she was dry humping her pillow and as we were the only ones home I went in.she jumped up but I just slid my hand down under the pillow and said to carry on .She humped the pillow with my hand there and that's how it started with us,Mum and Dad would have gone mental if the found out.I Had a motorbike and she used to enjoy coming on the back with me and Id go out to the deep countryside to some woods so we had private time together which she and I enjoyed.Were both married now and have left home but we live about 15 minutes away from each other .We still get together every now and then.Sometimes she will come here to my place if wife is out or I will go to hers if her hubby is out.Shes still gorgeous. I do think though that her hubby has an inkling something is going on .In fact he encourages her to come with me as ive still got my motorbike but its a different one now .Hes never said anything to me and we do get on fine,but as I said shes still gorgeous....JOSEPH.

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

Maybe when Mom and Dad get home things might get interesting?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous