All Comments on 'As Susie Slept'

by RainierWriterII

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
dennyboy2dennyboy2almost 17 years ago
So Hot

What a sexy and forbidden story. Although I am not into daughters, your very descriptine and easy to visualize story really set me off. Way to go!

AmyfriendAmyfriendalmost 17 years ago
Oh so sexy.

What a yummy story, I could almost feel the intensity of what was happening. Well written, thanks.

pjwolfpjwolfalmost 17 years ago
WOW

I too am not into father-daughter incest, but this story was amazingly hot....and also a little more real, when describing his angst about what he was doing vs. his overwhelming urge within. I would love to read a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
good

hope their might be a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
OUTSTANDING STORY

THIS WAS A VERY WELL WRITTEN STORY AND A HOT ONE TO BOOT...

PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY....... I LOVED IT...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Terrific

I usually hate the attempts to portray the inner struggle an angst, but you did a great job of illustrating his slide into depravity. Well done! (oh, and please, PLEASE do a sequel)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful, wonderful reading!!

I would love to read more on how this situation continues!!! Please don't leave us hanging like so many other writers!! :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great

Hmm i hope you make a seqel to this and hopefully your daughter wakes up or when your wife is out she starts to play with you

BabyBunny18BabyBunny18over 14 years ago
My wish

I would LOVE to be eatten out by my daddy while im asleep.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Yum. Wish he was my daddy.....

CaligrlCaligrlabout 13 years ago
Off to a great start, but...

I liked the approach and direction of the story, but then it just felt as though you stopped writing midstream. Please consider adding more, as there are so many directions you can go with it. I never knew that playing possum could be so much fun - clever girl!

LolitaXXXLolitaXXXalmost 13 years ago
mmmm...mmmmmm...good!

MMMMM...When are you gonna sneak into my room Daddy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hell yeah!!

Great story! Please continue it. What if the mom walked in? I found myself having to rub myself while reading this and I'm going to be thinking abt it as I lay on my bed now and make myself cum!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great work!

I loved your story, haven't read something this well-written for ages. Please continue if possible, I'd love to hear more. Thank you for that amazing orgasm as well:)

PurrfectKitten22PurrfectKitten22almost 13 years ago
now that's what I'm talking about!

This tremendously excited me. God. I really loved this story and I hope that you continue it! As other reviewer's have pointed out, there are a lot of very hot things you could have happen next. This is awaiting another chapter, surely? =)

_Kushiel__Kushiel_about 12 years ago
Superb!

As always your writing leaves me breathless with desire. Thanks for sharing!

Kushi xx

AlphasGirl09AlphasGirl09about 12 years ago

I loved this story. The only thing wrong with it is that there isnt more of it :) I hope you continue with it, I am dying to know if Susie will keep up the charade or if the game will evolve into something more.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 12 years ago
Good while it lasted.

Thanks for another fine little incest tale. As others have said, I just wish there had been more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
oh YEEEESSSSSSS!

Please do a sequel!

abby4u2abby4u2over 11 years ago
sooooo erotic!

Please oh please continue this profoundly tittilating tale. This subject...and Daddy in her room...omg. Absolutely riveting. Thank you! ~blows you a kiss

LitNymphoSlaveLitNymphoSlaveover 11 years ago
Very hot

I really liked this one. The idea of someone coming into my room and molesting me as I sleep.... mmmm! I want more! The only thing that could have made it better would be if she fully woke up while he was playing with her - I know I'd LOVE that to happen to me. *hint hint*

nflgirl81nflgirl81about 11 years ago
Hot!

Such a sexy story and very well written. Would love to read more.

ChrsinnTXChrsinnTXalmost 11 years ago
sequel please

I can't wait for a sequel to this story please please please.... please me

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"As Susie Slept:" - Ken and Susan (Susie) - (Father and Dughter)

Though the story is short and the encounter of the father's forays into the late night explorations of his daughter's somewhat feigned sleep, to explore, carress, roam and effect thrills to her sexually, covered only two nights, but the pleasuring of Susie is certainly vivid and sensually erotic! The image, the contact, the physical and aromatic stimulations had to be awesome, beyond comprehension and most certainly heavenly!! What earthly man, father or not, could ever not be affected through every emotion of his body and mind? Not even one! To a father with a daughter the ventures are possibly greater stimulations than that of a son's initial incestual sexcapeds with his mother!

I can relate to Ken's encounters, having forayed for several years into our only daughter's bedroom, almost nightly for several years while she was still living at home during her first several years in college! Strangely, it wasn't to please myself; my pleasure was all about sensually pleasing her as she orgasmed each time at least once and sometimes twice!! Most of the time she was at least semi-awake, as we unspokenly pretended she was sleeping! Frequently I would quietly make soothing comments to her, in return she would murmer or give a slight wiggle! Specifically, there was never any genital contact--on purpose on my part--though I deeply wanted to, but I was always able to control my urges and passion from proceeding further!

The writer has done a magnificant production of "As Susie Slept", with top-notch style and construction of the father's musings and thoughts!! And still, do we know for sure if Susie was actually awake?? I believe she was in her slumber-sleep, and of course her dad left her with evidence of his visits!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

Holy fuck that was so hot just shot the biggest load of cum ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fuck ne!!

That was absolutely fucking awesome!! Wow! Pleeeeease let there be another chapter when I look!! ;). Finally a good story where the dads not acting like a wuss! Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More please.

Good story, well written, left me wanting more. Thank you for your effort in writing this story and do please consider adding to it with another chapter. I certainly will be looking for any additional chapters.

Sexy_yayaSexy_yayaabout 8 years ago
more, more, more

Utterly loved your story it got me all wet and bothered and didn't leave me bored once. Would love it if you continued this story. It seems like there is still so much to it

Angelgal76Angelgal76about 8 years ago
Another Chapter Please?

I enjoyed this story very much but it doesn't seem like it is finished yet. Please write another Chapter

Angel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

so hot

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 6 years ago
loved it!

I have a recurring dream of my dad coming into my room and touching me. I always wake up totally flooded and usually have to rub myself to orgasm to get back to sleep.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

My, my.. I'm so tingly and wet

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithmeover 4 years ago
Wow oh wow

What a bloody brilliantly wrote story!

It had me hooked after a few line, I would love to read more of this story if you wrote it!well done with this one it was nearly as good as FAmily Flirt

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOW! That was absolutely amazingly erotic! MY "Susie" stayed at home and worked on her degree and worked a job. She was a full-figured voluptuous woman like her mother. At 25 years, she was a beautiful mature woman. In contrast to Susan in this story, my "Susie" did not shave her pussy, nor did she wear panties to bed. There were nights after her mother went to sleep I would pass by her room. She slept with her door partially open, and she often slept with her sheet pushed aside and her legs splayed open and her lovely breasts on display. Seeing her brown hairy pussy drove me crazy. I would smell her pantyhose crotch and would almost swoon at her delicate sexy feminine scent. It became obvious that when she wore a dress or skirt, she went pantyless and only wore pantyhose. That fact drove me crazy as I thought of who she might allow to see her like that at school or work, or out on a date. My daughter's pussy and gorgeous breasts became the object of my fantasies. Even to this day, many years later, thinking of her, makes me hard.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 years ago

Really needs another chapter! 🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆

Sloptimus8804Sloptimus8804about 1 year ago

Wow, phenomenal story! Please keep writing!!!

TxflgatorTxflgator4 months ago

Loved the story.

Please continue the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous