As You Are Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

............ The old metallic door made a rustic sound as we stepped out to the rooftop.

"No peeking." I warned Michael as I stepped out after him. It was proving to be kind of difficult to walk with my hands over his eyes since he was taller. We laughed and joked about it. I looked around with a smile on my face. It had been a while since I've been up here and I was never disturbed. I knew it was the perfect place to bring him.

"Ok you can open your eyes now." I said as I stepped away from him. He opened his eyes and gasped when he looked at the scene in front of him. Two garden chairs and a matching table stood there with a picnic basket in the middle. Two matching red candles were already lit and a red table cloth covered the table. I also added some red rose paddles to match. I would have loved to do more but Lucy warned me not to. I just hoped Michael liked it. He looked over at me with a smile and then back at the table. He walked over to the table and opened the basket. There was red wine, two containers of food and one tub of olé chocolate ice cream he loved so much.

"Well this is nice." He finally spoke. I walked over and looked at him.

"I know it's not much but..." I was still unsure and he cut me off.

"Are you kidding me? No one has ever invited me for a picnic dinner before. It's so sweet of you babe." He gave me a peck on the lips and watched me blush. He chuckled.

"I was worried you wouldn't like it. You've done so much for me so I thought I could do something nice for you for a change." I replied with a smile.

"It's beautiful and simple, I love it" He said and we chuckled as we sat down. I took out my iPhone and played a selection of romantic music as we settled down. We had wine and roasted chicken with Asiago Polenta and Truffled mushrooms.

After dinner we shared the ice cream and I blushed when Michael took my hand to dance. I had my head on his shoulder as we moved to the slow music. Almost on cue we both looked into each other's eyes. His shone with love and appreciation and it melted my heart. It felt like he looked deep into my soul and knew everything about me. I loved him more at that very moment and I knew I wanted to share everything with him. The back of his fingers caressed my face and his eyes locked on my lips.

"I love you." I whispered. He held my gaze for a bit and kissed me. I opened my lips and let him caress my tongue with his as he cupped my face with his hands. We made out for long minutes until a tear fell on my forehead. Only then did we both pull away. Another drop landed on Michael's nose. We both looked up as more drops fell from the sky. We looked over at each other and ran to the table to gather everything. By the time we walked in my apartment the rain was pouring outside and we were both soaking wet. We laughed like idiots and I ran to the window to shut it as Michael closed the door.

When I turned back he was staring lustfully at me. His shirt was soaked and clung to him and his rock hard abs and pecks were visible. I swallowed as I watched his hard nipples poking through his shirt. He walked up to me and started to unbutton my shirt. I whimpered when he let it drop to the floor and ran his hands up my arms. He captured my bottom lip with his teeth and flicked his tongue inside my mouth. His hands unsnapped the buttons of my jeans and moved inside my underwear. I moaned when he cupped my butt and squeezed it with his hands.

They were remarkably warm and a tingle ran through my body. He pulled them off and I stepped out of them as he sucked on my bottom lip. I shuddered when he took my hard dick in his hand and flicked his thumb on the head. Pre cum leaked from the head and I cried out. He thrust his tongue in my mouth and I met him with equal hunger as our kiss grew with passion. I rubbed against him and whimpered in frustration when I realized he was still fully dressed.

I pulled at his shirt and he raised his arms as I pulled it off him. My lips moved to his neck and I alternated between sucking and biting everywhere at once. I struggled with his jeans since they were wet and tight around his hard member and he finally took over and pulled them off. He pulled me back to him and grabbed both of our cocks and rubbed them together. I moaned when he started to jerk us off. We pulled apart and locked eyes as we both groaned.

We were both so close I could see it in his eyes. Warm liquid decorated his hand as I cried out and came, my knees almost giving out. He held me in his embrace as he started coming too. We clung to each other and swayed a bit as we came undone. We stayed like that for a few minutes until he brought his hand to his mouth. I watched mesmerized as his hand moved to his lips and licked the cum off it.

"Fuck." I swore as he licked away every single drop and moved to claim my lips and we shared each other's seed. God I wanted this man with great passion and I knew I was so ready.

"Make love to me Michael." I blurted out and he looked up at me in surprise. He studied my face and I felt him get hard again.

"Are you sure babe? We can still wait."

"I'm done waiting. I want you so fucking much or I'll go crazy."

"Oh fuck Shaun." He groaned and hoisted me up on my ass and I wrapped my legs around him.

"God I want you inside me so much. I want everything, please." I begged. He watched me for a moment and swallowed. I was starting to think he was going to decline when he spoke.

"Fuck yeah." He replied and almost ran to the bedroom. As soon as we landed on the bed he didn't waste time and immediately his lips were everywhere at once. He sucked and licked my nipples until they were hard peaks and moved to my stomach. His hands moved to my cock and he stroked me as his lips closed around my balls and sucked them making me cry out in pleasure. Soon his hands became a blur and I started to moan louder knowing I was going to cum again.

"So close...Oh... gonna..." I moaned and thrust against him as my body shook. He gripped the base off my cock and I moaned in frustration as he denied me a chance to cum. I moved my hand to my cock to stroke myself but he didn't give me a chance to do it as he flipped me on to my stomach. He placed a pillow under me and ran his hands from my back to my butt. This time there was no hesitation and no fear. I let his warm body cover mine as his tongue licked behind my ears and I moaned.

I knew the bed was going to be a mess by the time we were done here. He kissed every inch of my back and moved lower until I felt his hands on my ass. I pressed my face deeper into my pillow as a blush stained my face when he kissed and squeezed them with his hands. My heart started to race and tensed a bit but not because I was afraid. This was the moment I knew things would go wrong. I knew the pain was going to start and I was willing to experience it if it meant connecting with Michael this deeply. I felt his tongue on my whole and nearly came off the bed when I felt his tongue lick my hole.

"Oh my fucking god Michael that feels so...oh fuck!" I cried out in ecstasy. I never knew pleasure like this existed and I couldn't believe I was crying out like a dog in heat either. Michael ate my ass like he was dying of hunger. His tongue teased my hole and I could feel myself opening up and the pleasure intensified. He was moaning and making sloppy little sounds and it was the sexiest thing I've ever heard. I was going crazy with pleasure and it was too much. I was going to cum without touching myself. I couldn't believe it! He grabbed my hips and shoved his tongue in my hole and I screamed.

"Oh...Oh...fuck yeah..." I cried out as my eyes rolled in the back of my head and endless ropes of cum landed on the sheets. I almost blacked out from the sheer shock of the intense orgasm I just had. He held me until I stopped shaking and turned me on my back. I saw a glimpse of his cock and started to get nervous about taking all of him. He was so big and thick and I didn't want to disappoint him. All rational thought left me as his mouth closed on my cock. I was shocked to feel myself get hard again and I was soon lost in sexual pleasure. I gripped his hair as I fucked his mouth feeling myself reaching the end.

I didn't think I could survive another orgasm. He pulled off my cock and leaned over my body and opened the drawer next to my bed. He ruffled through it for a few seconds and retrieved a small jar of lubricant. He opened it and dipped his finger and warmed it up for a bit. I pulled my legs up to my chest and felt his finger press against me. I felt one then two and soon enough he had all three fingers up my ass and I moaned as he opened me up. I screamed and saw stars as he touched something inside of me.

"Oh Michael right there please...ah yeah." I cried out. He added more lube and wrapped my legs around his hips. He captured my lips and he pushed his fingers in me again. This time I felt a slight pinch of pain and I cried out. His eyes locked to mine as his fingers filled me again. He stopped for about a minute and I felt myself open up to him more. He claimed my lips and I moaned when he rubbed against me again. It felt so fucking good but I needed him to fill me.

"Oh Michael please...need you inside me...please..." I begged.

"I'm already inside you babe." He replied and my eyes widened when I realized he was right. I felt full and stretched, but the feeling was quickly fading and I started to feel pleasure all around. I closed my eyes and pulled him to me. He sank lower and we both groaned when he rubbed that same spot again.

"Fuck babe, you feel so hot and tight around me." He moaned and stayed in place looking at me. in about a minute he started to move...I had never known pleasure like that in my life until Michael. We connected in ways I couldn't have imagined. Every part of my body he touched screamed for more. He was taking me to the brink with each delicious thrust he made. I felt it just there and I knew that only he would complete me. He moved slowly against me trying to draw out our lovemaking for about twenty minutes but soon he gave in to his pleasure and moved faster. He then braced his hands on the sides of my head and started pounding into me.

"Oh yeah...Oh fuck... Oh yeah... Oh Michael don't stop!" I cried out as he hammered my prostate with every thrust he made. Our bodies were covered in sweat and the room was filled with our groans and sounds of skin slapping against skin. Michael slammed his lips against mine and brought our bodies together. My cock got trapped between us and I groaned against him as his body rubbed against it. I was going to come again without touching myself. He started using short jabs and I couldn't hold on anymore. I started to cum and my body froze and I screamed as my seed sprayed between us. Michael swore under his breath as my channel gripped him and I was afraid his dick would break in half.

"Fuck...coming...ah...ah." He yelled as he filled me with his cum. His body moved on auto pilot as he filled me with his hot seed. He finally collapsed on top of me and I tiredly held him as we both tried to catch our breath. My head was spinning and I was so worn out that I didn't even feel it when Michael got up and wiped me with a warm cloth and settle next to me. I sighed with content as sleep took me. .............. When my eyes opened the first thing I saw was Michael's face. He was fast asleep on his stomach with his left arm under the pillow. He looked so innocent and beautiful at that moment and I couldn't resist. Ignoring my sore body I slowly climbed on his back and straddled him. He didn't move and I started planting tiny kisses on his left shoulder blade and moved to the right one.

He still didn't move and I frowned. I was beginning to think he was passed out or something but when I kissed my way down his spinal cord using my tongue he immediately started to stir and moaned. I had just discovered his sensitive spot and used it to my advantage and moved lower. By the time I reached his waist he was fully awake now and crying out in pleasure.

When I reached his ass he shifted his weight and got on his knees. I couldn't believe he was presenting his ass to me and I immediately parted his ass cheeks and dove in with my tongue. The first taste of him drove me insane. He tasted like musk and sweat and all man and I was addicted. I just ate him out and enjoyed the sexy sounds he was making. He was hard and leaking all over the bed and I smiled happily inside knowing

I did this to him. God I wanted to be inside him my dick was hard as a steel pipe. But I knew it was too soon for me. He must have sensed this and moved against me until he was on his back and pulled me towards his lips. His hands moved against my back as he plunged his tongue in my mouth. We thrust our hard cocks against each other and I knew I wanted him inside me again. I grabbed his cock and rubbed it against my hole. He moaned as he stilled.

"Babe are you sure about this? You may be sore for a while."

"I'm ok, and it doesn't hurt at all...make love to me Michael. I love you." I replied. His eyes burned with love. He kissed me passionately and pulled me up to him until he was eye level with my hard cock. I looked down on him as his mouth closed around me. I moaned as he took more of me and bobbed up and down.

"Ah yes...oh Michael that feels so good." I cried out as he swallowed me to the hilt. He grabbed my ass and pressed me down his face and let me fuck his mouth. It felt so fucking good and I knew I wasn't going to last. He let my dick pop out of his mouth and pushed me further to the headboard and sat me down on his face. Just as I was about to ask him what he was up to he parted my cheeks and licked my hole with his tongue. I cried out and gripped the hard wood as pleasure shot through me. I pushed against him as he fucked me with his tongue. Soon his fingers replaced his tongue. Fuck if he kept this up I wasn't going to last.

"You. Inside me now!" I growled as he withdrew his fingers. I moved back down on him and straddled him again. He pressed against me as I started a slow descend. I was still slick from our lovemaking last night but I still felt a pinch of pain as he pushed in. He stilled his movement for a bit and pushed in again. He went at it for about a minute until I had all of him. His face was set in concentration and sweat had pulled in against his lips. I couldn't resist and brought our bodies close to each other as I captured his lips with mine. He ran his hands all over my back as I felt myself relax around him. His hands move to my ass and grab it as he slowly pulled all the way out and slammed back in.

"Oh fuck!" I cried out in surprised pleasure as he rubbed against my prostate. He did that again and I cried out again. He fucked me like that for a while and I could do nothing but enjoy. He pulled me back until I was sitting up and I braced my hands on his chest as I started my rise and fall. His hands were on my thighs guiding me and I cried out in pleasure once more when he touched my trigger again.

"Oh fuck...Yes... oh fuck...fuck yeah." I cried out. Shit this was incredibly amazing. I was going crazy with pleasure and soon I was ridding him hard and fast. He suddenly sat up and kissed me as his fingers ran through my hair. Our movements slowed a bit and I undulated against him.

I was making so much noise I was surprised the neighbors weren't banging against the door. He rose up and placed me on my back and pulled out of me. I wanted to know what the fuck he was doing when he dove in and thrust his tongue in my ass. I cried out and came all over my chest. He kept fucking me with his tongue until I stopped coming. He withdrew his tongue and without warning shoved his big cock in my ass. My eyes widened and I cried out in pain and pleasure as he rammed my prostate.

I couldn't believe I was getting hard again. Surely this was leading to a heart attack right? He pulled my legs apart nearly bending me in half and fucked me into the mattress. His balls slapped against my ass and we both groaned as our climax approached.

"Oh yeah babe...take that dick up your ass...oh fuuuuuuck..." He called out and gripped my cock and started to jerk me off. I came all over our chests and his movements became erratic and he groaned and slammed into me one more time and filled me with his seed.

He looked to be in pain as his eyes rolled in the back of his head. My hand went to his face and he looked over at me and reached down to kiss me. For long minutes we lay in each other's arms as we tried to catch our breath. The man was a beast in bed. I could get used to this! He finally slipped out of me and I moaned in disappointment. He chuckled and cradled me to his chest. After a few minutes he spoke.

"Wow that was incredible." He said with a whisper.

"Yeah." Was all I could say. He rose up and looked at me with a smile.

"You are fucking amazing babe, I love you so much." He kissed me again but only slower this time.

"I can't believe we did that. And it was fucking mind blowing. Before it was uncomfortable and i couldn't enjoy myself. But now, with you it's...god I don't even have the words. I think I might be addicted to sex with you."

"I think I might be addicted to you."

"My addiction is much stronger." I challenged him with a smile. He chuckled and kissed me.

"I love you so much Shaun. You have no idea." His face turned serious.

"I think I do." I replied with a whisper. We held each other's gaze and my heart thumped in my chest from the intensity of his stare. He swallowed and spoke.

"Shaun I ..." but before he could say more his phone rang. He sighed and moved to grab it. I let out a sigh of relief for whoever it was that had interrupted him. I had a feeling that whatever he was about to say was very serious and I didn't think I was ready for it. He talked for a while and when he hung up he had a smile on his face.

"What's got you smiling all of a sudden?" I asked.

"Chase was reminding me about the surprise party tonight, as if I'd forget since he's been doing that every single day."

"He just wants everything to be perfect. I think Ann's going to love it." Ann was turning twenty three today and the guys had secretly planned a surprise party for her at the restaurant tonight. It wasn't anything big, just a small private party with her close friends and family.

"Damn right she is, I have not been slaving away because of her boyfriend for nothing. I gotta meet with the caterer in an hour to finalize things. Mark is busy with the decorating duty and Chase is taking her to the spar to relax. We'll all meet at the restaurant later." He said as lay back on the pillows and looked at me.

"You know I could help."

"You already did babe, morning sex has always been one of my dream activities." He joked and I lightly punched him on the arm.

"Ouch what did I say wrong?" he asked with a playful smile and I tried to act angry but he burst out laughing. I tried to keep a straight face and got out of bed.

"Just for that I won't share a shower with you." I mocked and walked to the door. He sprinted from the bed and ran after me. ............... We all clapped hands and cheered when Ann cut the cake. Laughter erupted when she fed it to Chase who scolded as it ended up smeared on his face. But he ended up laughing along with us. Michael hung around and excused himself to check on the food in the kitchen. Olive and Matt we dancing on the dance floor with a few people and I soon joined them. Fifteen minutes later Michael still hadn't come out from the kitchen and I decided to check on him. I said a few hello's to some guests as I made my way to the birthday girl and Chase who stood by her side with a big smile. I gave her a hug and a kiss and wished her a happy birthday.