Ashes to Ashley Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gently pushed my hand away so I relented, and I crawled up her wet body, stopping to slurp up her fluids from her navel and other areas. Some had collected right at her neck which I gathered in my mouth but didn't swallow. Instead, I kissed Ash and dribbled her own juices back into her mouth. She eagerly swallowed as I entered her, our bodies joining completely for the first time in over twelve hours.

"What are you doing to me, Joe?" It wasn't really a question that needed answering so I just let it lie as we made soft and sensual love. With our lips and sex organs joined, I felt as if our hearts and minds began to join also. All I could think about was her; pleasing her, fucking her, loving my Ashley. Our undulating bodies moved perfectly together as our rhythm slowly increased. Eventually, we couldn't maintain our kiss so I buried my head in her neck and my hands pulled her harder into me each stroke. My entire body's weight pressed her into the mattress— I wanted to pin her to the bed with my cock, fucking her good and hard.

Our lovemaking had gone from gentle to... well it wasn't really rough sex as it still seemed sensual, but we were fucking each other as hard as we could as we climbed together. When I pushed my finger inside her slick asshole, it sent her over the edge... and I went with her.

I felt her pussy walls clenching my cock as she came, and she felt him flexing inside her as he squirted deep. Both of us completely spent, our legs unraveled and I became dead weight on top of her. As my cock began to shrink, I rolled off to her right side and pulled her with me out of the massive wet spot she left and onto the dry sheets. Still, many moments passed before either of us spoke as we just enjoyed the nonverbal communication between our lips. Her leg crossed over mine keeping us close as we lay side-by-side, reveling in our post-orgasmic bliss.

"I used to..." she began. "Sometimes I would get... well I've been to a lot of weddings in the last five or six years. So many of my friends have started their lives, most of them now have children, even my younger brother. And I was... happy for them, of course. But I also began to wonder what was wrong with me, you know? Why couldn't I find someone to spend my life with? Was I just, I don't know, weird or something? It's, um... hard to admit this." She looked at me.

I hugged her close and held her face in my free hand. "Baby, it's okay. Trust me, there is nothing wrong with you."

"Well that's what I would tell myself, that I just have high standards. It turns out, I was right to hold out. I didn't know I was waiting for you specifically, but it turns out I was."

I started to kiss her but she stopped me. "Joe, I need to say this. I love you. I mean like, really and truly love you. Like, I don't care what you've done in your life. I will help you hide bodies... whatever you need, I'm yours. I know it sounds crazy, or... you probably think I'm crazy, but I really do love you."

I stared at her for a few moments. "Can I kiss you now?" She laughed and nodded her head. I kissed her hard for half a minute or so.

"I am... (kiss)... the luckiest man... (kiss)... alive... (kiss)... if you really feel... (kiss)... that way." We both giggled as we kissed more. "And I love you too, I said so in the shower."

"Yeah, but you just got a blowjob and you would love anyone at that moment."

"Well, you just got a squirt job and some good lovemaking, so I could say the same thing about you."

"Listen you," she teased as she pinched my chin. "Don't be getting all logical and shit at a time like this."

"You're right. You win. You love me more."

"I do not! You said it first!"

I just laughed and so did she. Then we looked at the time.

"I need another shower, and I think you do too."

"Only because your pussy keeps spraying everywhere," I admonished. "You need to keep control of that thing."

"You be nice or the next thing that comes outta there won't be squirt."

I smirked at her. "Promises, promises."

- - - - -

"Mom wants you to come over for dinner tonight at six o'clock sharp. I'm not supposed to come until six-thirty. Can you make it?"

"Yeah sure, Ash. Did the lunch go okay?"

"Well... sort of, I guess. But she wants to talk to you privately, so that's why I am supposed to show up later. What did you do after you left?"

"I went to Bed, Bath & Beyond. I had a coupon."

Ash snorted over the phone. "No man goes there unescorted, what did you get?"

"I got two waterproof mattress pads, one for you and one for me. And I got myself a couple extra sets of sheets."

There was a few seconds of silence on the line before she spoke. "Are you making fun of me?"

"Absolutely not. I will be trying to make you squirt every time we make love and I want to be prepared."

She giggled. "You're a dirty old man, you know that?"

"Yeah I do. Why don't you Uber to your mom's and then come home with me? Or... you gotta work tomorrow?"

"That's a plan, I'll just take your Cougar to work."

"Over my dead body!"

"Whatever it takes, Joe."

- - - - -

Shelly let me in her house and offered me a drink. I made us a couple of strong Moscow Mules. There was none of the usual light-hearted banter between us, the tension was heavy and thick as we stood in the kitchen.

"So..." she said as she stirred her drink with her finger and then licked her finger. "My dear child Ashley seems to think she's in love with you."

"Yes, so she said."

Shelly looked at me for several long seconds. "How... how could you?"

I was afraid of this.

"She's a grown woman, Shell."

"She's my little girl, Joe!"

No, she's my little girl.

I sighed and took a big sip of my drink.

Shelly continued, her voice rising. "You should be with someone more age-appropriate. She should be with someone more age-appropriate!"

"Shelly, the difference between you and me is only four years less than the difference between me and Ash."

"She said... she said she doesn't want to have children. Do you hear me? Did you put her up to that?"

"Shelly," I paused. I didn't want to get dragged into all this and try to fight her on each point. "Believe me, this was a surprise to me too. I am not making her do anything she doesn't want to. She's a beautiful, smart, funny, and... vibrant woman. And she finds me attractive. Does she seem happy to you?"

She sighed heavily. "That's not the point."

"That's exactly the point! Don't you want your daughter to be happy?"

She deflated, and pointed to the dinette table. "Sit down, okay? I'm sorry for being like this." We made ourselves comfortable at the table.

"I Understand, Shell. This is quite a shock."

"Well, I do want Ashley to be happy and, well you know how I feel about you. You're an amazing guy and would make any woman happy. And if Ashley likes you then, good for her. It's just..." Her voice trailed off and I let it hang there. It's often better to just let a woman talk rather than try and guess what she wants to say.

"You know, Joe, with Mike's illness, we hadn't had sex in over three years. And I was a good wife, totally devoted, I never strayed during that whole time. And my reward for being so good was... nothing. My daughter snags the one guy who I thought could help me through this." She stared at me with such sadness in her eyes.

"Shelly," I began, not knowing what I was going to say. "I've always been fond of Ashley like I am with my nieces. But she's an adult now and Ashley is... extraordinary and I don't know how she's stayed single this long. She—"

"She's very picky. And I thought I'd seen her in love before a couple of times, but it was nothing like what she feels for you." She got up and looked out the window. "She'll be here in a few minutes. I should have... I should have made love to you that night. I mean I've had a great life with Mike, but I should have given in to you."

I stood up and went to her, she turned and gave me a hug. "I'm sorry, hon. You know how I felt about you. But... you told me not to be in love with you, and it took me years to get over you, but... I did. If I knew you still had feelings for me..."

"Oh... I don't know what I feel, Joe. I don't know if it's love or just misplaced lust, or jealousy... It's all very confusing. Of course I'm happy for Ashley, and I'm happy for you, too. I just wishI could have some happiness, I wish someone would love me the way you love her and ... you know ... want to make love to me."

Ashley's Uber pulled up in front of the house.

"Hon, I wanted to make love to you for years. And I still would, you are smokin' hot!" She hit my shoulder and shook her head. "But now, I want to see if I can live up to what Ashley thinks of me." I gave Shelly a quick kiss on her forehead and stepped back from our hug.

"Maybe I'll ask Ashley if she would loan you out, just for an hour or two." She was laughing when she said it, but I wasn't sure if she was joking or not. I winked at her just before Ashley walked in the door.

"Hey guys... we all good?" Ashley looked at me, then her mom and back then at me.

I held my arms open for her. "Hey, hon. Yes, we are all fine." She gave me a hug and a soft kiss.

Shelly went to the refrigerator and began retrieving food items to start making dinner for us. "You all ready for your trip, honey?" Shelly asked.

I looked at Ashley quizzically.

"Not really, Mom." She turned to me and explained, "It's a girls trip to Cabo. We go every year, and we're leaving on Friday."

"Ah, si, comprendo."

Ashley smiled at me. "Look at you, Senor Espanol!"

"That's about the extent of it. Oh wait, I know how to ask for beer, too. Un cerveza fria! That means a cold beer."

"You speak more than most of us and we've been going for years."

Shelly piped in. "You should bring loverboy here with you, he'd keep you girls out of trouble."

"Mo-om! It's a girls-only trip... or... well at least it's always been just the girls... huh! I wonder what they would think... ah screw it! Joe, have you got a passport? Want to spend six days in Mexico with me and six hot babes?"

"Siete hermanos calores? Si, si!"

And so it was decided, I was going to Cabo San Lucas with Ashley and her six friends.

- - - - -

I began to have doubts about the whole thing early Friday at the Tom Bradley International Terminal at LAX. The screams, the shrieks, the "omigods"... we were really drawing a crowd. And I was at the center of it as all the girls wanted to see what the new guy was like. Ashley had a long string of boyfriends but never one like this, never one as old as me. I began feeling like I was somebody's dad hanging out with a bunch of young thirty-somethings.

Ashley had me study Instagram for almost two hours last night and I got so I could tell the girls apart and remember their names most of the time. But seeing them online and seeing them in-person was a different thing. Rachael was the easiest to spot, her straight jet-black hair hung down her long back. At 5'10", she was as tall as me but had a much more impressive chest. Samantha and Sandra came next. Though unrelated, they looked rather similar with their bleached hair and similar boob-jobs and apparent Botox routines. Bernadette, a fiery redhead and the shortest of the bunch came in next, quickly followed by Mira and Robyn. Mira was from Sri Lanka and Robyn was a native of Hawaii, and both were stunning. They all seemed nice enough and gushed appropriately... still, I wondered what they really thought; I was a guy on the girls trip, and I was an old guy. What woman wants to go on a wild get-away vacation with their dad?

I did see that a bar was open near the gate even though it was not even eight o'clock, and I figured buying a round of drinks might start things off on the right foot.

"Ladies... Ladies!" I finally got them somewhat quieted down. "We've got thirty minutes until we board the plane and there is a bar right over there! I'm buying the first round, whaddya say? Tequila Sunrises all around?"

"Ay, Papi!" That was Rachel, the most boisterous one of the bunch. What she said was pronounced like "Eye Poppy" and simply meant "Oh, Daddy!"

Well, her enthusiasm caught on with the troop, and a chorus of "Ay, Papi" followed us all the way to the bar.

Score one for the old man! I also made a mental note of the dynamic at play here: Rachel was the de facto leader, make her happy and the rest will follow.

The young bartender looked a bit frightened as we descended upon his humble establishment but he quickly lined up the glasses and began pouring the Patron, grenadine, and orange juice.

Rachel proposed the toast as we all clinked our glasses together. "To an awesome trip, with my awesome friends aka the Sexy Seven, and also to our newest honorary girlfriend... and Papi! Let's do it!"

The girls cheered loudly and I took what I thought was a big swig of my drink, but when I looked around they were all still drinking; chugging down their cocktails.

"Come on Papi, you're drinking with the big girls now, get with it!" one of them teased. That was... Samantha. Or Sandra. Shit! I'm already confused.

"Yeah, Papi, down it" That was my Ashley, I was certain of that. I downed my drink to the approval of the crowd.

"Alright, well that was good. Ladies, I want you to know ... there's an old, quaint Mexican phrase that goes back hundreds of years. It's been passed down from one generation to the next, and I think it fits the occasion perfectly. It goes like this..." They looked at me with rapt attention. I half-shouted, "Mas Tequila!"

"Mas Tequila!" they all responded.. ("Mas" was pronounced "moss" which meant "more.")

We drank that round and then ambled back towards the gate just as the plane people were getting ready to board us.

Ashley held my hand tightly, her excitement palpable. "How'm I doin'?" I asked her.

"Bueno, Papi. Bueno! You went in early, and you went in hot. Good call! I know everyone's going to like you, they already do a little bit. Rachel likes you, I can tell. This is going to be great."

Thank God the resort is all-inclusive, I thought. We haven't even gotten off the ground and I'm in for $300. Oh well, c'est la vie! No, that's French. What do they say in Mexico? I guess I'll find out.

- - - - -

The first thing one notices when getting off the plane is the heat— it felt like we stepped into an oven. Being an old-style terminal, they didn't have sky bridges, we just walked down the portable stairs onto the tarmac. Well, walked down may be an exaggeration; the eight of us staggered down the steps in various states of inebriation. We found our luggage and the small bus I had arranged for us to take us to our resort.

It was a little after noon when we got to the check-in counter and Rachel made an announcement. "Alright! Ladies, girls, bitches, and Papi... I'm calling for a siesta right about now. Let's all meet at the pool bar at around 3:00, maybe 3:30 at the latest. Yeah?"

Ashley, less drunk than the others but feeling buzzed, smiled at me warmly as I collected our room keys. Her friends were... interesting, to say the least. All were married except for Samantha and Robyn, but they were all extremely flirty. Not with me so much, but with every other man that we came across. Ashley was quite a bit more reserved than her friends, and that suited me just fine. She didn't seem to need all of the external validation her gals did. And I could tell by some of the banter amongst them, she wasn't just "behaving" on my part, she really was different.

However, her public behavior differed greatly from her private self— she was turning out to be a freak in the sheets even if she was a lady on the streets. We made love... at least ten times since the funeral, but not in the last two days as we had each been busy. Ashley changed me in these last seven days. I had always been a horny fellow, but as I got older that drive diminished somewhat. Then with the divorce and the dating stresses, my libido was suffering even further. But now, this wonderful creature had not only re-lit the fire inside of me, it felt like she poured gasoline on it. All she had to do was look at me and smile and... my heart beat faster and I had to catch my breath, lest her fire consume me.

We walked hand-in-hand to our room, each of us pulling our luggage as I didn't want to get interrupted by a bellboy twenty minutes later. The hot breeze actually felt nice and it blew Ashley's sundress in such a sexy way, revealing much of her legs as she walked. My cock stirred as we walked down the path, nearing our casita. The girls all had very nice but standard rooms with two queen beds. Our casita (little house) had two bedrooms with king-sized beds, a full kitchen, a stocked bar, a pantry of snacks and fruits, and a great room with giant windows and sliding glass doors overlooking the Pacific Ocean.

Ashley jumped into my arms and I carried her around as we explored the place; opening doors and checking out the view. She squealed when she saw the hot tub embedded in the patio deck. We were in a row of casitas but the architects were very smart; there was no way anybody could look onto our patio, we had total privacy. I finally set her down as we stood outside on the back deck.

"Are you trying to impress me, Joe? Because it's working."

I shrugged. "Yes, I'm trying to impress the fuck out of you. I want you to enjoy this with me. This is the start of something very special, I think."

Ashley pulled me in for a kiss, a real kiss. Like I said, we hadn't seen each other for two days and this morning was a big rush, then the girls on the plane didn't give us a moment's privacy, and the feelings all flooded back at once. Her wet lips, her warm mouth, her feisty tongue... I couldn't believe how much I missed her. I mean, really missed her.

I held her tight, so tight as I leaned back and pulled her up off her feet. She giggled and laughed, then stopped laughing as she saw the look on my face.

"Joe, is... is something wrong. You look so... serious.?"

I set her back down gently. "Ashley, I have to tell you something."

"O-okay Joe. What is it?"

I stared at her for a good ten seconds, just soaking in her face. I want her. So very fucking much.

"Come on, Joe. Say something! You're making me nervous."

"I don't want you to... ever be away from me that long again." So much for playing it cool, Mr. Suave. Why don't you just scare her right off on the first fucking day you're here. I turned my head and looked down at a very interesting mark on the wood. It kind of looked like someone's high heel must have—

"Joe... Daddy." I couldn't help it, my head jerked up when she called me Daddy. "I'm not going anywhere, okay? Did you forget something? I sought you out, remember? And I'm here because I want to be. You need to put some faith in me, in us, okay?"

You're such a dumbass. I took a deep breath and tried to compose myself. "You're right. I'm just... I'm not used to someone liking me like you do. It's been so long... I feel like... like it's too good to be true."

She reached behind her back, and I heard her zipper as she pulled it down. She leaned forward and the top of her dress fell from her shoulders, down her arms, freeing her breasts in the hot sun. She dropped her dress further, stepping out of it and throwing it over one of the chaise lounges.

Standing up straight and completely naked, she smiled at me. "Here's a truth for you: I'm yours. All yours, Daddy."